Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 23  24  25 31  32  33  Next

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 4:07 pm
Elfrida wrote:
She did for her wedding.

There were only a billion or so people watching then.

Sure, that's their PR machine working. No way do I believe it.

amother
Honeysuckle  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:27 pm
Leave her alone, poor girl!

If she needs space, she needs space, why insist on infringing on her privacy?

mattel25  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:37 pm
amother Ultramarine wrote:
Sure, that's their PR machine working. No way do I believe it.

She did have a few lessons with makeup artist Arabella Preston before the wedding who said she was originally scheduled to be there on the wedding day as well but in the end didn't go because Kate said the lessons made her confident enough to do it on her own.

amother
  Hawthorn  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:37 pm
amother Honeysuckle wrote:
Leave her alone, poor girl!

If she needs space, she needs space, why insist on infringing on her privacy?

1. She’s a woman not a girl

2. She’s a public figure, it’s part of the package. Can you imagine Donald Trump goes missing?

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:50 pm
mattel25 wrote:
She did have a few lessons with makeup artist Arabella Preston before the wedding who said she was originally scheduled to be there on the wedding day as well but in the end didn't go because Kate said the lessons made her confident enough to do it on her own.

I believe that just as much as I believe Meghan's story about a blind date being how she met Harry.
They both have had the benefit of topnotch PR employees working to present a certain image to the public. They regularly pump out tidbits from "sources" to various press people. These tidbits are sometimes exaggerated or completely made up.
I take any puff piece about the BRF or other big celebrities with a huge grain of salt.

mattel25  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:51 pm
amother Hawthorn wrote:

2. She’s a public figure, it’s part of the package. Can you imagine Donald Trump goes missing?

Everyone has a right to privacy and can choose which aspect of their life they want to share, even if they are public figures. We have to remember they are humans first, like the rest of us. Just because someone is a public figure doesn't automatically entitle you to 24/7 access to their lives unless they want it themselves (eg. the Kardashians). Most people on social media spreading all those lurid conspiracy theories aren't doing it out of genuine concern. The 'concern' is just an excuse to indulge the voyeurs in them. For people to have such a morbid and voyeuristic interest in the private lives of others, something must be lacking or very wrong in their own lives.

Debbie

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:52 pm
[quote="bgr8ful"]haven't read the entire thread but are you guys aware of the article that was randomly published yesterday abt the Marchioness of Cholmondeley (not even gonna attempt to try and pronounce that)

It's actually pronounced Chumley.
I have no clue why it's spelled Cholmondeley!

amother
  Honeysuckle  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 6:29 pm
amother Hawthorn wrote:

If Donald Trump went missing now: no problem, he has no obligation to lead a public life.

If Donald Trump went missing while he was president: that's a whole different situation, since he was a head of State (and there is a procedure in place, vice-president would take over).

Kate Middleton is not a Head of State, King Charles is. She is merely a member of the royal family, the wife of the heir to the throne. The press and the public should leave her alone. She is entitled to her privacy, especially if she has health problems.

there is a law forbidding doctors from making their patients' medical information public.
Does she not have the right that this law should be respected as far as she is concerned?

I just don't get why people and the press are so possessive about persons or information that does not belong to them.

chocolate moose  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 8:14 pm
Kate has had lines aroundher eyes for years. she has always looked a little older. anywayh, we aren't b ritish. they support the royal family and feel entitled to know what is going on in their lives. I get that. they aren't private citizens after all.

ftr prince charles's "mashpia" felt he should marry a virgin. and diane was aristocractic. not a commoner.

amother
  Blush  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 8:28 pm
amother Ultramarine wrote:
I believe that just as much as I believe Meghan's story about a blind date being how she met Harry.
They both have had the benefit of topnotch PR employees working to present a certain image to the public. They regularly pump out tidbits from "sources" to various press people. These tidbits are sometimes exaggerated or completely made up.
I take any puff piece about the BRF or other big celebrities with a huge grain of salt.

How did she actually meet Harry?

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 8:30 pm
friends set them up

amother
  Grape  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:08 pm
kiwi strawberry wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nothing-nefarious-going-says-photoshop-140646444.html

This video clip is quite concerning.
Wonder if she’s been ‘very unwell’ (as he put it several times’ for a long time.
I really feel bad for her b/c she does seem so lovely, in looks & personality.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:18 pm
amother Nasturtium wrote:
According to this, Kate is very unwell....who really knows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JHw6orGt-s

can someone embed the video?

amother
  Starflower  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:18 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
friends set them up

According to Harry he saw her on Instagram and messaged her.

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:28 pm
amother Starflower wrote:
According to Harry he saw her on Instagram and messaged her.

It's a little more than that. She spread the word to her well connected, influencer type European friends that she was traveling to the U.K. and was looking for a wealthy and celebrity type boyfriend that she was hoping one of them could connect her to. One of these friends (forgot which one, but it's documented in some of the books that have been churned out about H&M) showed her Instagram to Harry, and he liked her looks and agreed to meet her. Nothing wrong with that, and technically they were set up by friends, but it's a bit more calculated than spontaneous than their official PR approved story makes it sound, and not quite as fluffy and sweet.

amother
Bluebell  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:32 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:
It's not hard to sit in Kate's pose, but it's unnatural. We get stability from 2 feet flat on the floor, but with one ankle behind the other, you lose that sense of balance. Especially for someone recovering from abdominal surgery, it strikes me as particularly odd.

Are you able to cross your fingers like Prince Louis without using your other hand? I can't, but maybe I'm just not flexible.

Idk about the tree. Could AI have been told to create a pretty outdoor scene and it produced this, and no one caught the fact that this particular tree isn't blooming right now?

I have no opinion as to what's going on, but since every single celebrity photo published is no doubt photoshopped, I don't think this pic would have been pulled by the AP if there wasn't suspicion of something more. And I'll go out on a limb and predict that no original or further shots of the underlying photo here will be released.

I know im super far egind in the thread (getting caught up now.)

But, actually yes, I CAN do that with my fingers without help from my other hand. It's a nervous tick I've done since childhood... even if this photo was photoshoped/AI, a lot of the things people are finding issue with seems a stretch.

amother
  Buttercup  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:45 pm
amother Bluebell wrote:
I know im super far egind in the thread (getting caught up now.)

But, actually yes, I CAN do that with my fingers without help from my other hand. It's a nervous tick I've done since childhood... even if this photo was photoshoped/AI, a lot of the things people are finding issue with seems a stretch.

So can my kids, I asked them lol
Guess that one is just me then, I can't do it.

But other people on twitter commented as well.

amother
  Butterscotch

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 10:03 pm
Leave Catherine alone! They said that she wouldn't be seen until after Easter anyway. Mind ya business! Focus on the nuclear armed submarines off the east coast instead

amother
Lightcyan

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 10:09 pm
amother Butterscotch wrote:
Leave Catherine alone! They said that she wouldn't be seen until after Easter anyway. Mind ya business! Focus on the nuclear armed submarines off the east coast instead

I’m sorry to derail but when I saw the headline all I could think about was our brothers and sisters haven’t been seen in 160 days.
The people who love Kate know exactly where she is. They can serve her tea and bring her chocolates and hug her. We have no idea where our loved ones are. We can’t see them or speak to them or comfort them.

amother
  Lightyellow  

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 1:00 pm
amother Yolk wrote:
https://nypost.com/2024/03/13/world-news/kate-middleton-officially-hits-rock-bottom/amp/

The hyperbole in this article! If this is the worst and most embarrassing thing Kate has ever done than I think she’s going pretty well…especially compared to some other royals.

What does it say? Filter won't let me open it.
Page 24 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 23  24  25 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries