Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 26  27  28 31  32  33  Next

amother
  Mustard  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 5:30 am
tweety1 wrote:
One of the best comments on here so far!!!!

Thank you!

I think Meghan is a good representative of the victim, selfish, woke mentality which many people are sick of.

W & C have strength of character which some people can't stand for some reason.

I think this is what it boils down to.

amother
  OP  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 6:06 am
amother Mustard wrote:
Thank you!

I think Meghan is a good representative of the victim, selfish, woke mentality which many people are sick of.

W & C have strength of character which some people can't stand for some reason.

I think this is what it boils down to.

Yeah, what strength of character to release a doctored photo to the public and then throw the sick woman under the bus when stuff hits the fan, and then blame the ostracised sister in law who lives in another country and cannot possibly have anything to do with this debacle.

To me, the firm is more what embodies a manipulative mentality. From the outside it looks like a cult and anyone who doesn't toe the line, they send the media after them to turn an entire global audience against the dissenters.

I'm very curious, if hypothetically there was a falling out between William and Kate that wasn't a good one, and KP turned on Kate, who would you side with: the Royal Family or Kate?

amother
  Mustard  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 6:12 am
amother OP wrote:
Yeah, what strength of character to release a doctored photo to the public and then throw the sick woman under the bus when stuff hits the fan, and then blame the ostracised sister in law who lives in another country and cannot possibly have anything to do with this debacle.

To me, the firm is more what embodies a manipulative mentality. From the outside it looks like a cult and anyone who doesn't toe the line, they send the media after them to turn an entire global audience against the dissenters.

I'm very curious, if hypothetically there was a falling out between William and Kate that wasn't a good one, and KP turned on Kate, who would you side with: the Royal Family or Kate?

I never defended the royal family! only W & C.

I would have to see how it plays out but I am not a huge fan of the the king.

William and Catherine are doing things their way and modernising the institution. They are putting parenting and marriage above everything else and that's what I respect.

amother
  Latte

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 7:15 am
W&C pretend to be this down to earth couple unlike the rest of the royals. Somehow they've managed to portray themselves this way despite their many vacations and luxurious lifestyle. They can't begin to relate to the average person and their struggles although they act as if they do

amother
  Grape  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 7:26 am
amother OP wrote:

Think their PR team sent that photo, not Catherine. Huge mistake on their part
Do not minimize the negative influence of Megan just b/c she doesn’t live there anymore
She’s toxic to the core.
& crazy.
Like where are those 2 children she said she conceived , carried & delivered.
Like seriously …. Can't Believe It Can't Believe It

amother
  Mustard  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 7:30 am
amother Latte wrote:
W&C pretend to be this down to earth couple unlike the rest of the royals. Somehow they've managed to portray themselves this way despite their many vacations and luxurious lifestyle. They can't begin to relate to the average person and their struggles although they act as if they do

No, they don't act or say that they relate completely to the average person! They're not dumb and they know their status. It's not a secret.

The truth is though that they probably relate more than we think. Kate grew up in an normal albeit comfortable household (Thought they only made their money later on as she was growing up).

William has experienced tragedy as a teenager and had a very difficult upbringing regardless. His family is so complicated. Can you imagine growing up without a support? His one brother is dumb to put it mildly and William was never close to him.

I don't think they live a luxurious lifestyle although they live on gorgeous property.

They have plenty of their own struggles. Plenty.

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 7:59 am
amother Latte wrote:

What are their many vacations? I don't see them taking more vacations than the average upper middle class family. Maybe their vacays are more luxurious than the average Joes, but it's not like they go off to Aruba or Zermatt every second week.

amother
  Blush

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 8:39 am
amother Grape wrote:
Think their PR team sent that photo, not Catherine. Huge mistake on their part
Do not minimize the negative influence of Megan just b/c she doesn’t live there anymore
She’s toxic to the core.
& crazy.
Like where are those 2 children she said she conceived , carried & delivered.
Like seriously …. Can't Believe It Can't Believe It

What do you mean conceived, carried and delivered?
What are you referring to?

lamplighter

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 8:59 am
amother OP wrote:

I think I would side with Kate.

amother
  Grape  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 10:29 am
amother Blush wrote:
What do you mean conceived, carried and delivered?
What are you referring to?

What don’t you understand?
Their ‘two children’
Ya…. Right

amother
  Grape  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 10:29 am
lamplighter wrote:
I think I would side with Kate.

Same

mattel25  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 10:34 am
amother OP wrote:

Why do you think anyone threw Kate under the bus? What if Kate did the amateur editing and decided to take full responsibility instead of blaming her staff for something that she did herself?

Megan and Harry may not have anything to do with the picture editing debacle but I would not be surprised at all to learn that Kate's GI issues are a direct result of the mental stress caused by the Harkles, their malicious lies and vitriol ever since they left the family. Imagine the stress and pressure of her situation: having your own brother in law and his wife take every opportunity to brand you as cruel and racist on the world stage without you being able to respond. The gut-mind connection is very strong, stress literally wreaks havoc on your body especially as you age.

amother
  Apricot

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 10:35 am
amother Grape wrote:
Their ‘two children’
Ya…. Right

What do you mean? What are you saying about their children?

amother
  Mustard  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 10:37 am
amother Grape wrote:
Their ‘two children’
Ya…. Right

Oh, I don't believe all that rubbish.

They had two children, verified by the palace and signed by doctors on the Birth Certificate.

amother
  Grape  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 10:37 am
amother Apricot wrote:
What do you mean? What are you saying about their children?

When’s the last time you saw them ?

amother
  Mustard  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 10:38 am
amother Grape wrote:
When’s the last time you saw them ?

They were seen on 4th july if I am not mistaken.

amother
  Wandflower

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 10:42 am
amother Grape wrote:
Their ‘two children’
Ya…. Right

Am I missing something? Are you insinuating that their children are not real?

Revafe

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 10:54 am
We don't know the real people behind the facade of public image that's true. And w&c have created a narrative that they want you to have of them. However, there no way to hide character flaws and bigger stuff for too long. You can fool some of the people etc...

Just like in the past, with Williams parents, if you look back at pictures and videos while they were still together, you clearly see the cracks showing. There's this famous picture of them sitting together but literally looking at opposite sides.

There has never been anything even remotely similar in w&c. They're always presenting a united front, they show genuine interest in other people's struggles. You can't fake this ppl are too smart and can detect it.

On the other hand meghan tried really really hard to present a persona of a kind selfless humanitarian (the un stint) but people saw right through it and it just didn't stick.

Your just can't fake character

bgr8ful  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 11:01 am
amother Grape wrote:
Their ‘two children’
Ya…. Right

this is the wildest conspiracy ive seen LOL

but also, purely for entertainment purposes:

mattel25  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 11:12 am
mattel25 wrote:
Why do you think anyone threw Kate under the bus? What if Kate did the amateur editing and decided to take full responsibility instead of blaming her staff for something that she did herself?

Megan and Harry may not have anything to do with the picture editing debacle but I would not be surprised at all to learn that Kate's GI issues are a direct result of the mental stress caused by the Harkles, their malicious lies and vitriol ever since they left the family. Imagine the stress and pressure of her situation: having your own brother in law and his wife take every opportunity to brand you as cruel and racist on the world stage without you being able to respond. The gut-mind connection is very strong, stress literally wreaks havoc on your body especially as you age.

On second thought, they might have had a hand in it indirectly. The Sussex squad (paid pro-Sussex twitter accounts and bots - https://macleans.ca/royalty/me.....sane/) definitely played a role in stoking the fire.

As soon as Kate's surgery and absence from public duties was announced with the Palace stating that she had requested privacy about her exact condition, the Sussex Squad exploded and started the witch hunt and rabble rousing, all because they couldn't accept the fact that the RF was protecting Kate's privacy. Meghan, while in the royal family, was constantly demanding that they put out statements to make her look good and lie for her, which they did do to a large extent (covering up her bullying of Palace staff). Problem is she wanted them to counter every negative thing she could find written about her, which is not how the RF operate. Also, succession wise the next in line to become King/Queen was always afforded more protection than the others. It wasn't about Meghan personally. Sarah Ferguson, who had the same status as her back in the day as the wife of the then spare was never once defended by the palace and she had really, really bad, scandalous press back then. Problem is both Meghan and Harry were insanely jealous of W & C and wanted everything the Wales had. Harry's jealousy and resentment at being the spare even before he got married is documented in a book called "Courtiers" in which his staff state he was constantly pre-occupied by the fact that he will some day be overshadowed by George (William's son) and he wanted to make his impact before being eclipsed by George once George grew up.
Page 27 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 26  27  28 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries