Total Votes : 187

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 8:42 pm
See poll

amother
Wisteria

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 8:48 pm
I don’t, but when I was young and dumb and my whole life revolved around pregnancy and birth/miscarriage I totally did. It’s cringe now to think of it. But I’m sure other people are doing it to me now. What goes around comes around.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 8:49 pm
No I never do.. ppl have done it and still do this to me since my Sheva Brachohs- and it’s many years.. yes BhBh we have a nice amount, but the pain it causes is pain city..

Wolfsbane

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 8:52 pm
Is that not where people's eyeballs are? I've been doing eye contact wrong all along...

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 8:58 pm
Wolfsbane wrote:
Is that not where people's eyeballs are? I've been doing eye contact wrong all along...

Yup, impossible to get it right! Mustn't look men in the eyes, woman in her middle.. LOL LOL

amother
Eggshell  

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 9:04 pm
I don’t
After enough years of people doing it to me I’ve grown very sensitive to not doing it
So far that I did not realize that a close relative was pregnant till very late in the pregnancy
But I will admit that if I’m curious about a specific person I will probably peek when I’m 100% sure that she will not notice

amother
  Eggshell  

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 9:07 pm
I am truly surprised that the majority of the votes are no when I feel that almost everyone greets me there
(Quite a few years since I got married but never yet satisfied the stomach greeters LOL )

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 9:08 pm
Omg I just had a family member talk to my stomach. Happens to be I’m in early pregnancy but it’s a secret still so I was uncomfortable and I found it rude.

amother
Khaki  

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 9:22 pm
No, because I could not care less if other people are having a baby. It’s simply not interesting to me. I hardly notice their pregnancy bumps either, or even if I did notice, I’ll have forgotten about it shortly after. Simply because it’s boring info to me.

And yes I’m if childbearing age. Still, I worry about my own family planning, and that’s it. It doesn’t interest me in the slightest how many kids others do or don’t have, how old their children are etc, it’s just not something I care to waste brain cells on.

(When I meet people I notice other things. I totally notice nice clothes, if they look happy or not, or if they’ve aged since I saw them last, that always jumps out at me…)

little neshamala  

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 9:54 pm
I am honestly shocked at the question. What in the world. There are so many other things in this world, why are some people laser focused on whether or not someone is pregnant?
Like why not also immediately check if theyre wearing mascara? Or if their teeth look whiter?

amother
Hibiscus

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 9:58 pm
amother Khaki wrote:
No, because I could not care less if other people are having a baby. It’s simply not interesting to me. I hardly notice their pregnancy bumps either, or even if I did notice, I’ll have forgotten about it shortly after. Simply because it’s boring info to me.

Then you must be very lucky to have never had to worry about it.

amother
Milk  

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 9:59 pm
amother Wisteria wrote:
I don’t, but when I was young and dumb and my whole life revolved around pregnancy and birth/miscarriage I totally did. It’s cringe now to think of it. But I’m sure other people are doing it to me now. What goes around comes around.

Same. When I was young and I was consumed by this in my personal life (I was overwhelmed and had PPD) I probably did.

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 10:03 pm
amother Hibiscus wrote:
Then you must be very lucky to have never had to worry about it.

How does looking at others help me? I am totally uninterested in other people's pregnancies.

Roni

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 10:04 pm
NO! I'm totally spaced regarding this matter, even when ppl I speak to are obviously pregnant I'm likely to miss it.

amother
Opal  

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 10:26 pm
A few times strangers asked if I was pregnant or when I was due and I wasn’t Twisted Evil

amother
Chartreuse  

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 10:27 pm
Yall such liars. Lol.

amother
  Milk

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 10:28 pm
little neshamala wrote:
I am honestly shocked at the question. What in the world. There are so many other things in this world, why are some people laser focused on whether or not someone is pregnant?
Like why not also immediately check if theyre wearing mascara? Or if their teeth look whiter?

When I am not confident about my teeth I definitely check each person if their teeth are straight and white 😄😄

amother
  Chartreuse  

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 10:29 pm
I couldn't care less who is pregnant when but it's noticeable and I see when someone looks pregnant. Most women notice even if they pretend they are above all that.

amother
Cream

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 10:37 pm
I don't make a point of looking, but yeah I usually notice.

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 10:39 pm
amother Opal wrote:
A few times strangers asked if I was pregnant or when I was due and I wasn’t Twisted Evil

Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette