Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 20  21  22 31  32  33  Next

amother
Whitewash  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 3:14 am
amother Hawthorn wrote:
He was quite a stud when he was young. But now not anymore.

I guess if he still had his hair he'd be alright. Although, he does look older than he is. Being royal really isn't all that much fun.

amother
  Pewter  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 3:27 am
amother Mustard wrote:
I don't agree entirely with you.

Diana had a sad childhood and her mental health callenges started way before her marriage.

Charles behaved dispicibly.

Why was her childhood hard? Wasn't she bulimic because of her marriage?

amother
  Mustard  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 3:58 am
amother Pewter wrote:
Why was her childhood hard? Wasn't she bulimic because of her marriage?

I don't think she was raised by her mother. Her parents seperated and she lived with her father and grandfather.

Her mother had some challenges.

amother
  Blush  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 4:32 am
I'm crying now thinking about those two poor kids finding out about their mother's death and about the way she died...
Should we talk about her actual cause of death?
(I'm not sure myself...)

amother
  Latte  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:26 am
Charles remarried Camilla 8 years after Diana's death. The firm tried to change the attitude of the public towards her a little before they went ahead with the marriage. Today Camilla is still disliked by many but we've seen how happy she makes Charles which has softened the hostility.

We really should keeping mind although Charles did in fact behave despicably by cheating on Diana , he is also a victim of the firm. He always wanted to marry Camilla yet was not permitted to. Forced to guce up on his true love, the firm set his marriage up for failure.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:27 am
amother Blush wrote:
I'm crying now thinking about those two poor kids finding out about their mother's death and about the way she died...
Should we talk about her actual cause of death?
(I'm not sure myself...)

She died in a car crash.

Many children unfortunately lose a parent in childhood. Poor all of them! Not sure why they get more sympathy. It was hard for them to grieve in public but otherwise, why are we still talking about that?

amother
  Mustard  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:31 am
I do think William looks way better than most men his age.

How many jewish men look so fit and well groomed? His facial features are not hard to look at. Honestly, my father is just a little older with a huge belly and he looks old!

I think he looks fantastic.

His personality is great! He is quite a tense person but he really keeps a conversation flowing well and knows how to connect to people. People get blown after just a small chat with him.

amother
  Pewter  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:40 am
amother Latte wrote:
Charles remarried Camilla 8 years after Diana's death. The firm tried to change the attitude of the public towards her a little before they went ahead with the marriage. Today Camilla is still disliked by many but we've seen how happy she makes Charles which has softened the hostility.

We really should keeping mind although Charles did in fact behave despicably by cheating on Diana , he is also a victim of the firm. He always wanted to marry Camilla yet was not permitted to. Forced to guce up on his true love, the firm set his marriage up for failure.

True
And didn't she cheat too

mattel25  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:51 am
amother Whitesmoke wrote:
William was okay looking when he had hair. Now he just looks like an egg with big teeth. Harry's much nicer looking, but I have thing for red hair.
Kate is very pretty. Meghan is okay, but I don't like her skin (not talking about the color but the complexion; she looks like she has rough skin)

Her skin now has that wrinkly, leathery texture that comes from years of baking in the sun without sunscreen. All her pics are photoshopped and she wears a lot of makeup to cover it up but this is what she really looks like, no filter, no heavy makeup or photoshop. It was taken by a fan who met her and posted on social media:

Success10  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:54 am
mattel25 wrote:
Her skin now has that wrinkly, leathery texture that comes from years of baking in the sun without sunscreen. All her pics are photoshopped and she wears a lot of makeup to cover it up but this is what she really looks like, no filter, no heavy makeup or photoshop. It was taken by a fan who met her and posted on social media:

This pic looks like it had the sharpen filter applied, which sort of makes darks darker and lights lighter, which would make existing wrinkles look much much deeper and more defined. I think it was edited to make her look bad.

mattel25  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:56 am
amother Whitesmoke wrote:
Could never understood how Charles left Diana for Camilla. Diana was gorgeous. Camilla is ugly. There's zero comparison between the 2. (Then again, Charles looks like the back of a bus, so it's actually a match made in heaven)

I'm not a fan of Charles but loving someone has very little to do with looks unless you're all about appearances only. He was head over heels in love with Camilla before he even met Diana but couldn't marry her.

mattel25  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:59 am
Success10 wrote:
This pic looks like it had the sharpen filter applied, which sort of makes darks darker and lights lighter, which would make existing wrinkles look much much deeper and more defined. I think it was edited to make her look bad.

It may look like it but it was posted as is by one of her biggest fans who was forced and bullied into deleting her post because the Sussex "squaddies", "sugar", whatever they are called couldn't believe their darling Meghan looked so real, normal and unglamourous without filters or heavy makeup

Success10  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 6:05 am
mattel25 wrote:
It may look like it but it was posted as is by one of her biggest fans who was forced and bullied into deleting her post because the Sussex "squaddies", "sugar", whatever they are called couldn't believe their darling Meghan looked so real, normal and unglamourous without filters or heavy makeup

Dunno. I don't doubt that Meghan has more human lines and spots than we are usually able to see in official releases, but I still think this image was enhanced to make them look worse. I think even a layman can tell this image was played with.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 6:13 am
Success10 wrote:
Dunno. I don't doubt that Meghan has more human lines and spots than we are usually able to see in official releases, but I still think this image was enhanced to make them look worse. I think even a layman can tell this image was played with.

I am no fan of Meghan but this image definitely looks exaggerated.

amother
  Blush  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 6:14 am
amother Mustard wrote:
She died in a car crash.

Many children unfortunately lose a parent in childhood. Poor all of them! Not sure why they get more sympathy. It was hard for them to grieve in public but otherwise, why are we still talking about that?

I was referring to the conspiracy theories surrounding her death...

amother
  Latte  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 6:20 am
Meghan looks younger than Kate but she is in fact older. Kate has been sporting a lot of fine lines and wrinkles in the last few years.

Elfrida  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 6:22 am
amother Latte wrote:
Meghan looks younger than Kate but she is in fact older. Kate has been sporting a lot of fine lines and wrinkles in the last few years.

Aging is allowed. It is, in fact, human. The Queen never hid her greying hair or wrinkles.

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 6:46 am
amother Apricot wrote:
Why is it normal that Charles had an open affair with camilla. Im mad at charles. I feel sorry for Dianna.

That's not the whole story, you know. I hope everyone realizes that we basically know only Diana's side of the story. Diana was not completely the innocent, wronged party and Charles was not the totally evil person he's been made out to be. The marriage was a huge mistake on both parts. I believe Charles was going to try to make it work, but Diana was just too difficult to deal with. I feel sorry for both of them - Diana was in over her head and Charles couldn't deal with Diana's mental health challenges.

amother
  Whitewash  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 6:49 am
amother Mustard wrote:
I do think William looks way better than most men his age.

How many jewish men look so fit and well groomed? His facial features are not hard to look at. Honestly, my father is just a little older with a huge belly and he looks old!

I think he looks fantastic.

His personality is great! He is quite a tense person but he really keeps a conversation flowing well and knows how to connect to people. People get blown after just a small chat with him.

He is slim, well groomed and expensively dressed but his face looks stressed, worn and weary.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 6:52 am
amother Whitewash wrote:
He is slim, well groomed and expensively dressed but his face looks stressed, worn and weary.

I see a serious, young face.
Page 21 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 20  21  22 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries