Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 19  20  21 31  32  33  Next

amother
  Whitesmoke  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 7:02 pm
Also I think I just find Meghan not good-looking cuz I really dislike her personality. She is a drama addict. I totally get not wanting your whole life on display and every magazine and newspaper discussing your life. Here's a thought: marry literally any of the other billions of guys on the planet, but don't pick a prince from the British royal family. Basic common sense, sweetheart.
She married him because she wanted attention. Once that wore off because no-one actually cares about Harry since he isn't ever going to be king, she has consistently created drama to keep herself relevant. And of course if you try to say this - oh, it's because you're racist. No it isn't. I don't care if her skin is white, black, or green with purple stripes. She's a self-absorbed attention seeker and I feel very sorry for Harry (not that he's so amazing either, but she has ruined his life.)

lamplighter  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 7:18 pm
I'm dealing with some stressful stuff in my life right now and I'm really enjoying the outlet this thread has been for me.
Any new updates on "Kate's condition"?

Busybee5  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 7:19 pm
amother Ginger wrote:
Same.

Think I was a bit younger and my mother and aunts were obsessed.

My aunt cried when she died. Im sure my mom did too.

Ppl say my mom looks like Diana.
Or at least they used when she used to wear short and synthetic

I keep showing my kids pictures of Will and Kate and Prince George.
I told them one day youl tell your kids that you remember when the king was little!
Even my 4 yo.

Yes my aunt's were as well. In fact I'm sure they both cried whilst glued to the TV. We were together with one aunt and family on holiday. We were leaving that day but no one got anything done for ages, and we ended up leaving late. And the men did most of it whilst my mother and aunt were in shock and tears Infront of the TV! My mother was devestated when the queen died.

amother
  Viola

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 7:19 pm
lamplighter wrote:
I'm dealing with some stressful stuff in my life right now and I'm really enjoying the outlet this thread has been for me.
Any new updates on "Kate's condition"?

The royals are the best distraction. All the drama and nothing to do with me.
There are forums with all the hock if you want more.
Google it and enjoy 😝

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 7:27 pm
amother Whitesmoke wrote:
Could never understood how Charles left Diana for Camilla. Diana was gorgeous. Camilla is ugly. There's zero comparison between the 2. (Then again, Charles looks like the back of a bus, so it's actually a match made in heaven)

I guess this is going to come as a surprise to some people, but looks are not the sole criterion that people use when deciding whom they love. Diana was gorgeous, but gehennom to live with. Camilla may not be very good looking today (okay, not may - she isn't good looking at all) but she has a lot of appeal to her - and anyhow, she was much better looking when she was younger. And she "gets" Charles and has made him very happy. Diana made him (and herself) miserable.

amother
  Latte  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 7:37 pm
Kate looks beautiful with all the makeup, without she's a plane Jane. Her sense of fashion is spot on and it's what most of us love about her. Just her clothes
Diana otoh generally wore less makeup, she was naturally prettier. She made statements with her clothes and people obsessed over her latest looks yet they were interested in the charities she supported and her philanthropic work too.

Since Kate became princess of Wales she has notably worn many many business like suits (13 times consecutively and many more) It's a notable change from her classic dresses and long coats. She's trying to reflect her more serious role within the firm and trying to divert attention from her appearance to her charity work. It's not working though and her fans have been grumbling. Her charity work remains as secondary to her appearance

galpal

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 8:16 pm
amother Ginger wrote:
Same.

I told them one day youl tell your kids that you remember when the king was little!
Even my 4 yo.

Are you by chance British?!

amother
Apricot  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 9:06 pm
Why was Dianna miserable?

amother
Clematis  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 9:11 pm
amother Apricot wrote:

I believe she had some mental health challenges.

amother
  Alyssum

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 9:15 pm
amother Apricot wrote:

Because Charles wasn't interested in her. He married her but hung out (and more) with Camilla.

amother
  Apricot  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 9:23 pm
Why is it normal that Charles had an open affair with camilla. Im mad at charles. I feel sorry for Dianna.

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 9:36 pm
amother Dandelion wrote:
They are all hideous. Only Kate looks decent.

She's attractive in a very polished and well groomed way. I've seen candid photos of her in tabloid magazines, with no make up, hair not done, and she looked like a very average typical woman you'd walk past in the grocery aisle without even registering. She's not unattractive or anything, just a regular plain Jane. Like the vast majority of regular average people on planet Earth.

I'm sure she gets discreet botox or fillers or whatever, but without make up, her skin is not especially smooth. But she's a social smoker (or at least used to be) and tanned a lot in the sun, and both of those things age your skin especially once you approach your upper 30s.

As far as Harry's red hair, sure red hair is an attractive shade, but he doesn't have much of it left anymore. The Windsor family has distinct male pattern baldness. William finally gave up the fight and shaves his head, but Harry is still hanging on.

amother
  Brickred  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 9:36 pm
amother Latte wrote:
Kate looks beautiful with all the makeup, without she's a plane Jane. Her sense of fashion is spot on and it's what most of us love about her. Just her clothes
Diana otoh generally wore less makeup, she was naturally prettier. She made statements with her clothes and people obsessed over her latest looks yet they were interested in the charities she supported and her philanthropic work too.

Since Kate became princess of Wales she has notably worn many many business like suits (13 times consecutively and many more) It's a notable change from her classic dresses and long coats. She's trying to reflect her more serious role within the firm and trying to divert attention from her appearance to her charity work. It's not working though and her fans have been grumbling. Her charity work remains as secondary to her appearance

Agree.
Also while the kids are cute like any other kids, they are really nothing special looking.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 9:45 pm
amother Ginger wrote:
Same.

Even my 4 yo.

Same! My mom loved Diana and she also looked like her! I was 11 when she died.
Weirdly enough my brother looks a little like William, who was cute when he was a kid but isn’t all that attractive anymore (William, not my brother LOL)

amother
  Hawthorn  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 10:53 pm
He was quite a stud when he was young. But now not anymore.

amother
Tuberose

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 11:46 pm
amother NeonYellow wrote:
I guess this is going to come as a surprise to some people, but looks are not the sole criterion that people use when deciding whom they love. Diana was gorgeous, but gehennom to live with. Camilla may not be very good looking today (okay, not may - she isn't good looking at all) but she has a lot of appeal to her - and anyhow, she was much better looking when she was younger. And she "gets" Charles and has made him very happy. Diana made him (and herself) miserable.

Woohoo check out the victim blaming going on in this post!

amother
Foxglove

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 11:52 pm
amother Hawthorn wrote:
He was quite a stud when he was young. But now not anymore.

He is still fine. How many men are as good looking as him?

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 11:59 pm
amother Foxglove wrote:
He is still fine. How many men are as good looking as him?

I don't know about in your area but where I live, if he wasn't heir to the throne, no one would bat an eye when he walked down the street.

amother
  OP  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 12:11 am
amother Tuberose wrote:
Woohoo check out the victim blaming going on in this post!

Despicable, right? Diana was still a teenager when she got engaged to Charles who was in his thirties. Charles was already in love with and wanted to marry Camilla before he met Diana. He didn't like her better because of Diana. He loved her from before. He couldn't marry her - I forget if it was because she was still married, or because his family didn't permit the future king to marry a divorcee. He had to find a virgin.

So they found a naive teenage girl of the proper pedigree who was smitten with him. And after she's married to him, she finds out he never really loved her, that he's still in love with and cheating on her with Camilla. And that everyone in the palace knows about it, but they all expect her to accept it, because that's what's done. The men get to cheat. The women need to shut up and bear children to be next in line, and follow protocol. So eventually she becomes depressed like a healthy woman who is being emotionally isolated with an uncaring in-law family and cheating DH, who needs to constantly make public appearances with a huge smile on her face like everything is wonderful. And they decide to paint her as crazy, rather than take any responsibility, as they do with every single woman whose unhappiness threatens to expose the moral corruption of the royal family.

After the virgin-before marriage wife produced the heir and the spare, what use did Charles have for her anymore. He could go on and marry Camilla.

Does anyone think it's normal for a 30something year old to be looking for a meaningful equal relationship in a nineteen year old? Would you let your 20 year old daughter marry a guy in his thirties?

Oh, but poor baby Charles.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 3:06 am
I don't agree entirely with you.

Diana had a sad childhood and her mental health callenges started way before her marriage.

Charles behaved dispicibly.
Page 20 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 19  20  21 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries