Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 18  19  20 31  32  33  Next

amother
Red  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 9:41 am
Kate is for sure prettier than Diana in my opinion.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 9:47 am
I think kate was gorgeous in her twenties an thirties. I am a huge fan of hers but unfortunately, I must admit, she isn't aging very well. She never had plastic surgery done but she did correct her eyebrows before marrying William.

I really can't standard Meghan but she is beautiful, especially after her nose jobs and some other small surgeries. If you compare pictures from before and after, it's unmistakable. She is aging very well though. Her hair is ethnic so not the greatest and her figure is not the best either.

People were drawn to Diana's personality. Her facial features are not bad really compared to most people but not model like either. William looks fantastic though.

ra_mom  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 9:49 am
Ema of 5 wrote:
Same….she was very pretty, but I don’t think she was drop dead gorgeous.

Her thing was her charisma. She had incredible chein. If you watch any of her live interviews, you're pulled right in and think about how attractive she was. Not necessarily gorgeous. But extremely attractive. She shone.

Busybee5  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 9:56 am
amother Forsythia wrote:
I was very young when Diana was around, I'm British for reference, but I do remember how everyone went crazy for her. I think it was a combo of her looks and her personality and her kindness.

Yes me too. My mother was a bit Diana obsessed! I was 10 when she died, and I remember it very clearly.

Last edited by Busybee5 on Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Lightyellow  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:09 pm
Busybee5 wrote:
Yes me too. My mother was a bit Diana obsessed! I was 7 when she died, and I remember it very clearly.

You're young!

Busybee5  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:13 pm
amother Lightyellow wrote:
You're young!

I don't feel it!

Busybee5  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:15 pm
amother Lightyellow wrote:
You're young!

I was actually 10, I made a mistake. I'm born in 87 Wink

amother
  Dandelion  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:16 pm
amother Mustard wrote:
I think kate was gorgeous in her twenties an thirties. I am a huge fan of hers but unfortunately, I must admit, she isn't aging very well. She never had plastic surgery done but she did correct her eyebrows before marrying William.

I really can't standard Meghan but she is beautiful, especially after her nose jobs and some other small surgeries. If you compare pictures from before and after, it's unmistakable. She is aging very well though. Her hair is ethnic so not the greatest and her figure is not the best either.

People were drawn to Diana's personality. Her facial features are not bad really compared to most people but not model like either. William looks fantastic though.

How does william look fantastic? He's ugly

Busybee5  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:19 pm
amother Dandelion wrote:
How does william look fantastic? He's ugly

No he's not! I love William. I used to have a crush on him when I was younger 🤣 he was a star in my eyes (he always will be unless he ruins his marriage or does anything like his father did!)

kenz

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:23 pm
I don’t think any if them are extraordinarily beautiful/handsome, and if they weren’t part of the royal family they wouldn’t get a second look. What they do have is grace and bearing, which is nurtured rather than their own nature. They are ingrained with a certain nobility from birth bc it’s expected of them, and that’s why when they behave otherwise it becomes international fodder.

Busybee5  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:24 pm
amother Poppy wrote:
I think it’s because Diana always looks miserable and Kate looks happier.

You meant LOOKED Wink but you're right.

amother
Whitesmoke  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:34 pm
amother Peru wrote:
Camilla? not pretty at all.
Some of the cousins/nieces (don't remember any names) are not too attractive either.

Could never understood how Charles left Diana for Camilla. Diana was gorgeous. Camilla is ugly. There's zero comparison between the 2. (Then again, Charles looks like the back of a bus, so it's actually a match made in heaven)

Busybee5  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:44 pm
[quote="amother Whitesmoke"]Could never understood how Charles left Diana for Camilla. Diana was gorgeous. Camilla is ugly. There's zero comparison between the 2. (Then again, Charles looks like the back of a bus, so it's actually a match made in heaven)[/quote

LOL

amother
  Dandelion  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:44 pm
They are all hideous. Only Kate looks decent.

Busybee5  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:46 pm
amother Peru wrote:
Camilla? not pretty at all.
Some of the cousins/nieces (don't remember any names) are not too attractive either.

Beatrice and Eugenie. One of them is really ugly, I think it's Beatrice.

Busybee5  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:47 pm
amother Dandelion wrote:
They are all hideous. Only Kate looks decent.

Diana obviously has old fashioned hair and clothes for us nowadays but apparently back then people loved her 🤷‍♀️

amother
  Ginger  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:49 pm
Busybee5 wrote:
Yes me too. My mother was a bit Diana obsessed! I was 10 when she died, and I remember it very clearly.

Same.

Think I was a bit younger and my mother and aunts were obsessed.

My aunt cried when she died. Im sure my mom did too.

Ppl say my mom looks like Diana.
Or at least they used when she used to wear short and synthetic

I keep showing my kids pictures of Will and Kate and Prince George.
I told them one day youl tell your kids that you remember when the king was little!
Even my 4 yo.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:51 pm
Busybee5 wrote:
I was actually 10, I made a mistake. I'm born in 87 Wink

I'm born in 91 and yet I still remember a builder shouting from a roof that Diana had just died.

amother
  Whitesmoke  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:52 pm
William was okay looking when he had hair. Now he just looks like an egg with big teeth. Harry's much nicer looking, but I have thing for red hair.
Kate is very pretty. Meghan is okay, but I don't like her skin (not talking about the color but the complexion; she looks like she has rough skin)

Busybee5  

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 3:55 pm
amother Whitesmoke wrote:
William was okay looking when he had hair. Now he just looks like an egg with big teeth. Harry's much nicer looking, but I have thing for red hair.
Kate is very pretty. Meghan is okay, but I don't like her skin (not talking about the color but the complexion; she looks like she has rough skin)

I always thought William was better looking than Harry but I guess everyone sees things differently. Red hair doesn't bother me, it's cute. It's his face..I don't think he's handsome.
Page 19 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 18  19  20 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries