Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 5  6  7 31  32  33  Next

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 9:01 am
amother Latte wrote:
William cancelled his attendance at the memorial service but apparently he wasn't planning to attend at all

His name was in the program for the service, of course he was planning to attend. He was supposed to do a reading (whatever that is).

amother
  Latte  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 9:03 am
amother NeonYellow wrote:
His name was in the program for the service, of course he was planning to attend. He was supposed to do a reading (whatever that is).

RFP on Instagram is always accurate. She often has the inside scoop before anyone else and she said apparently he was never planning to attend

Beautiful  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 9:13 am
amother Latte wrote:
RFP on Instagram is always accurate. She often has the inside scoop before anyone else and she said apparently he was never planning to attend

I don't know who that is. But I am noting it's interesting that he didn't go to this godfathers funeral either. Comments were made then, his absense was noted.

amother
Viola  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 9:33 am
Who’s RFP I gotta follow!

amother
  Latte  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:02 am
amother Viola wrote:
Who’s RFP I gotta follow!

Royal fashion police
She identifies the clothing and accessories worn by European & British royals. Also some royal chit chat

amother
Gray  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:18 am
Just read that she might be in rehab.
Obviously there’s not much proof for what they said but I wouldn’t be surprised… so many of these royals end up with eating disorders due to the pressure from the media…

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:50 am
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but the palace has now issued a statement:

---------------

A spokesperson for Princess Kate said, "We were very clear from the outset that the Princess of Wales was out until after Easter and Kensington Palace would only be providing updates when something was significant."

The spokesperson reiterated the princess, 42, is "doing well."

amother
Anemone

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 11:01 am
I've had major abdominal surgery on my stomach while I was 10 wks pregnant. Yes, I had 30 staples in my pregnant stomach. It was the most awful experience I could conjure up in my worst nightmare. I was in the hospital for 4 days and then recovered at home. I can't imagine any worse type of abdominal surgery than that, that would require a two-week hospital stay, but I'm assuming being part of the royal family gives one special privileges. Although I was very grateful to be home and back in my own bed. Hard to say how long the recovery took, but I didn't really fully recover until after I gave birth to my baby, 7 months later. I was definitely eventually able to walk around and be seen in public sooner than 65 days, but unlike the princess, I wouldn't be expected to look beautiful and put together. She looked beautiful and put together a day after giving birth when they went out to greet the public with the new baby. None of us could or would be expected to do that. Basically, we can't use our ordinary experiences and extrapolate what we think is normal with respect to a member of the royal family.

Beautiful  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 11:09 am
One more aspect of this to consider is that the very first time she had a public health problem, radio DJs violated her medical privacy and her nurse committed suicide because of the breech. That is a very significant thing to happen in anyone's life and may very well be trauma-informing of what's going on here.

amother
  Raspberry  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 11:15 am
Beautiful wrote:
From birth to age 13 her home was a 2 bedroom semi. No room for a nanny. Her mom started Party Pieces specifically bc she was a SAHM. Second home is when their business started taking off.

It was West View where Kate, born in 1982, started her young life. After marrying in 1980,
Kate Middleton’s parents, Mike and Carole, purchased West View (below), a 2-bedroom semi-detached home for £34,700 ($43,600), in Bradfield, Southend, just outside the large town of Reading.
(Home and garden)

Regardless, Kate did have a trust fund that came from her great-grandmother. There was family money and aristocracy on her father's side.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 11:21 am
amother Raspberry wrote:
Regardless, Kate did have a trust fund that came from her great-grandmother. There was family money and aristocracy on her father's side.

Funny how at the beginning, she was ridiculed for being just kate the lowly commoner and now she is the priviliged princess.

So which one is it?

I think she was and still is pretty authentic.

I think W and C take life less seriously than most royal watchers. They view it as a job and duty albeit a serious one. But their main life is with their children, parents, siblings and friends away from the limelight. Their life is not solely what we see although we would like to believe that. It's just a big part of it. It's only their proffessional life.

salsa

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 2:42 pm
Can someone clarify what was written on tweet to imply domestic violence?

Writergirl

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 6:08 pm
Has there been a recent update?

readreread

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 6:49 pm
salsa wrote:
Can someone clarify what was written on tweet to imply domestic violence?

The final tweet in the thread had screen shots purportedly showing the media almost published a news piece about discord and possibly violence in the Wales marriage. The piece said Kate had a violent temper - the perceived implication to twitter OP being that Kensington was releasing this as spin to protect William by suggesting they "both abused each other." (I say "implication," but the twitter thread writer strayed close to actually saying it by adding "to make the husband look better later on.")

The first image slide in the tweet also says that there have been reports of violence in their marriage involving shouting, throwing things at each other, particularly on William's side. Twitter person suggests UK media "knows" but isn't allowed to release the story.

Then a bunch of people in the comments are all going full-tilt on the DV angle.

amother
RosePink

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 8:49 pm
Every time they PERPORT that there is an update or breaking news, THEY REPEAT: The princess is doing well after "abdominal surgery' ( you never hear anyone using that term, its either, hysterectomy, liver or spleen, or ovarian etc) and they end off by saying that all is well and she needs till after easter ( nothing new at all!!)

amother
Aquamarine  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:31 pm
The plot thickens...

A VERY grainy photo was released today of her in a car... but turns out it looks more like her sister Pippa than her.

The Royal family are definitely hiding something about Kate, no question about it.

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:37 pm
I was sort of going along with the abdominal surgery story until the picture today. That is not her, she has a mole above her lip that is not there and the face shape is totally different. Now, I'm suspicious.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:41 pm
amother Peach wrote:
I was sort of going along with the abdominal surgery story until the picture today. That is not her, she has a mole above her lip that is not there and the face shape is totally different. Now, I'm suspicious.

Same here. Even though it WAS strange that she couldn't post even ONE picture while recovering from surgery.

But today's fake photos take it to next level, there is clearly a story being covered up here...

(Aside from the picture clearly not being here, others have also pointed out that the car has an extra wheel on one side LOL Someone did a really bad job here. And the questions is WHY??)

I never followed the Royal family before this but now I can't help scrolling down throught this rabbit hole LOL.

amother
Winterberry  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:44 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
Same here. Even though it WAS strange that she couldn't post even ONE picture while recovering from surgery.

But today's fake photos take it to next level, there is clearly a story being covered up here...

The photo actually DOES look like Kate.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:46 pm
amother Winterberry wrote:
The photo actually DOES look like Kate.

Not if you analyze it properly. Her real face is much thinner. She has a mole on her cheek which has disappeared.

And why release a circa 1900 quality photo? Who even takes photos like that nowadays?
Page 6 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 5  6  7 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries