Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 31  32  33  Next

amother
  OP  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 9:21 am
fradiefraysie wrote:
My theory is that she’s had a tummy tuck with repair of stomach muscles. Very small framed women can end up quite messed up from having children. That surgery has a surprisingly long recovery. You can’t stand upright properly for months.

It's strange that the institution hasn't even released a picture or a statement. Not Kate, the palace. This isn't a judgment of her, it's an observation of how this organisation works. Over the past day, Forbes and the NY times have reported on it, so something is probably going to have to be said. It might not be fair but saying nothing seems to be causing tons of conspiracies. And most of these explanations simply don't explain why they couldn't sit her down for a picture like they typically do. And why William cancelled last second on his godfather's funeral when he was supposed to speak there.

tweety1  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 9:24 am
amother Snowflake wrote:
She's very sick (stomach cancer? Pancreatic cancer?) and doesn't want to be seen this way.
Since when does the palace have an issue with lying when the privacy of one of the royals will be jeopardized?

William canceled because it seemed like she's dying so he stayed behind.

No she doesn't have HG and isn't having another baby. She's not part of the frum community where this would have been a necessary thing to hide.

If she's hiding its related to looks that are impossible to repair for the media.

That's how my brain goes. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Exactly my thoughts.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 9:50 am
amother Latte wrote:
Kate's parents are not young. The nanny is most likely stepping in more than her parents.

No one is saying she does the cleaning and ironing etc. in her house. But the children were always her domain. Even when she has her nanny around. They might do more work now like bathing, serving supper etc. but their emotional wellbeing is of the utmost importance to Catherine and she is a very big and present figure in their life. Definitely their primary caregiver.

The late Queen was shocked when at a visit to then Cambridges house, the main room they used was the kitchen as opposed to the formal living room. Just like a normal family. No nannies in day to day living especially now that she has no babies.

amother
Carnation

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:03 am
amother Mustard wrote:
No one is saying she does the cleaning and ironing etc. in her house. But the children were always her domain. Even when she has her nanny around. They might do more work now like bathing, serving supper etc. but their emotional wellbeing is of the utmost importance to Catherine and she is a very big and present figure in their life. Definitely their primary caregiver.

The late Queen was shocked when at a visit to then Cambridges house, the main room they used was the kitchen as opposed to the formal living room. Just like a normal family. No nannies in day to day living especially now that she has no babies.

Wow! You really drank the kool aid Can't Believe It

Beautiful  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:05 am
amother OP wrote:
It's strange that the institution hasn't even released a picture or a statement. Not Kate, the palace. This isn't a judgment of her, it's an observation of how this organisation works. Over the past day, Forbes and the NY times have reported on it, so something is probably going to have to be said. It might not be fair but saying nothing seems to be causing tons of conspiracies. And most of these explanations simply don't explain why they couldn't sit her down for a picture like they typically do. And why William cancelled last second on his godfather's funeral when he was supposed to speak there.

But they have, OP. They released several.

https://x.com/KensingtonRoyal/.....?s=20

https://x.com/KensingtonRoyal/.....?s=20

They also leaked to a reporter that it's not cancer.

amother
  Bisque  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:15 am
amother Mustard wrote:

As if you can really believe everything you read...

amother
Candycane  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:17 am
amother Mustard wrote:
Nope. Catherine's mother steps in after her births, when she I away and mot likely now.

They have a nanny but I wouldn't call her a second mother. From from it.

Remember, she grew up like you and I. A commoner.

Kate Middleton's family was very wealthy, so no she likely did not grow up like you and I.

amother
Ultramarine  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:20 am
amother Carnation wrote:
Wow! You really drank the kool aid Can't Believe It

Every member of the royal family plays the PR game and has employees whose basic job it is to come up with these sorts of details, true or not, and feed it to the press.
Just like celebs who constantly get photographed have assistants who tip off the paparazzi that they'll be at the farmers market or whatever.
I don't believe any of these fluff stories especially not from publications like People magazines.

amother
  Dandelion  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:22 am
amother Mustard wrote:

This is the fairy tale they sell. Not the reality. Did you read the article I posted?

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:26 am
amother Ultramarine wrote:
Every member of the royal family plays the PR game and has employees whose basic job it is to come up with these sorts of details, true or not, and feed it to the press.
Just like celebs who constantly get photographed have assistants who tip off the paparazzi that they'll be at the farmers market or whatever.
I don't believe any of these fluff stories especially not from publications like People magazines.

This. They hire top of the line PR firms to present the public with the image that they want to project. We have no idea what Will and Kate are really like. She seems sweet but can be a psychopath in reality for all we know.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:34 am
I don't know. Children love her in real life. There must be something about her.

We'll hear more when her children are adults. We'll see how well raised they are and if they speak out themselves. But I do believe that regardless of the stories and portrayal of Catherine and William, a good marriage and parenting cannot be faked.

Beautiful  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:36 am
amother Candycane wrote:
Kate Middleton's family was very wealthy, so no she likely did not grow up like you and I.

Her father was a flight dispatcher and Mrs M was a stewardess. He comes from a wealthier family than she does (coal miners) but their youth was not the same level of wealth as the millionaires they seem to be now, due to her mom's business growth.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:39 am
Just came back here to say, imagine the Monarchy was abolished tomorrow, I think W and C will have a regular happy ever after life with normal challenges couples and families face.

Say the world forgets about them, they are just a normal family.

As opposed to Harry. They spend so much time away from their children. If the world forgot about them, (It's happening), I feel like their marriage would just fall apart. Their life has not got any substance beyond the media.

amother
Jean

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:41 am
amother Mustard wrote:
Catherine, Princess of Wales has been raised in a wonderful and healthy family. That's what Prince William found so attractive about her. She puts her family first always. The media doesn't always respect that.

I would imagine that she is in fact recovering from something abdominal. She wouldn't lie. They are extremely consistant in the way that they do things and report news.

Prince William promised her parents before they married that she would be well taken care of and protected. I think Prince william insisted on an extended leave for her to recover in peace and dignity.

Giving birth is sometimes nothing like surgery. A close relative of mine recently had surgery. She was out of commission for 10 weeks whereas after her 8 births, she was up and about soon after.

t's so nice to see her being human for once. She is so stoic and a real inspiration. She has been advocating for mental health for years now and it's good to see her taking the right measures to get back to herself.

She doesn't deserve all this hate on Social Media. What has she done wrong? Some people take issue with her perfection. Perhaps it's jealousy. But her Uncle Gary has said that success doens't come naturally to her. She works hard and achieves.

Regarding her hair, she changed looks recently. You can see at the front her roots and the bangs are blown in a way that it bounces up and then back down so it makes it seem like a wig.

Is this satire or do you work in the royal families pr team?

amother
  Candycane  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:44 am
Beautiful wrote:
Her father was a flight dispatcher and Mrs M was a stewardess. He comes from a wealthier family than she does (coal miners) but their youth was not the same level of wealth as the millionaires they seem to be now, due to her mom's business growth.

They had trust funds and ties to aristocracy. Definitely wealthy enough for nannies. She attended a fancy private school...

Beautiful  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:53 am
amother Candycane wrote:
They had trust funds and ties to aristocracy. Definitely wealthy enough for nannies. She attended a fancy private school...

From birth to age 13 her home was a 2 bedroom semi. No room for a nanny. Her mom started Party Pieces specifically bc she was a SAHM. Second home is when their business started taking off.

It was West View where Kate, born in 1982, started her young life. After marrying in 1980,
Kate Middleton’s parents, Mike and Carole, purchased West View (below), a 2-bedroom semi-detached home for £34,700 ($43,600), in Bradfield, Southend, just outside the large town of Reading.
(Home and garden)

amother
  Aster  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:54 am
Update- William was in synagogue today and expressed his and Catherine’s concern about antisemitism

Beautiful  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:55 am
amother Aster wrote:
Update- William was in synagogue today and expressed his and Catherine’s concern about antisemitism

I'm glad he did. I was disappointed in his visit to the British RC given that the ICRC is no better than Uber and seems worse, honestly.

amother
  Latte  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 11:54 am
William cancelled his attendance at the memorial service but apparently he wasn't planning to attend at all

amother
Stone

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 11:57 am
I wonder if she had plastic surgery done like a minor face lift and it came out terrible and now they gotta fix it. If they were smart they’d ai some photo to stop ppl talking
Page 5 of 33   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries