Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 31  32  33  Next

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 1:56 am
Iymnok wrote:
Is there a second car behind or not?

Where is anyone seeing extra tires or cars? I'm just seeing a closeup.

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 2:19 am
amother OP wrote:
Where is anyone seeing extra tires or cars? I'm just seeing a closeup.

Okay, I just saw it. I think it looks so so strange. Not even the third tire, which someone could say is something else behind the car, but the fact that the back tire is weirdly larger than the front. Did Mamma Middleton "pimp out her ride"?

Someone else pointed out that they think it's unlikely that the cameraman is standing directly in front of the car, perfect angle for many great shots, and this is the only pic they got, some awful, grainy photo.

Whatever the case, even if this is Kate, this was so predictably a terrible PR move. When the conspiracists are already wearing their tinfoil hats, and even the normies have questions, releasing a terrible-quality photo of someone in sunglasses who looks generically like Kate was just adding fuel to the fire. They should have known this would barely satisfy anyone. They could have released nothing and let the people carry grumbling as they already were, or released a better quality photo where there would be much less room for the crazy conspiracists, or they could have released a statement directly from Kate herself. Instead they decided to fan the flames with this.

amother
  Viola  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 2:22 am
Would a statement from Kate even help anyone? I think people want “proof of life”.
Could they have just written up a generic statement and that would placate the public? If so would be so easy to do. If not then what’s the point.

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 2:37 am
amother Viola wrote:
Would a statement from Kate even help anyone? I think people want “proof of life”.
Could they have just written up a generic statement and that would placate the public? If so would be so easy to do. If not then what’s the point.

They have made generic statements about her. They haven't really made any statements directly from her as far as I know, unless you count William saying that both he and Kate have been horrified from the antisemitism. Which she technically could have even mentioned to him before x-mas. The problem with them saying something directly from her, if it isn't from her, is that they would lose all credibility forever if we later find out that she didn't say it.

But I agree with you in the sense that the longer they shlep this out, the more proof people are going to want.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 6:55 am
amother Viola wrote:

It would have helped if she would have just released a picture of herself recuperating at home or something earlier on in the game. Even statements thanking people for their well wishes would have gone a long way.

At this point in the game, I'm not sure anything will help short of her actually appearing properly in public. The conspiracy theories have run far too wild already.

amother
  Raspberry  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 7:37 am
amother OP wrote:
Okay, I just saw it. I think it looks so so strange. Not even the third tire, which someone could say is something else behind the car, but the fact that the back tire is weirdly larger than the front. Did Mamma Middleton "pimp out her ride"?

Someone else pointed out that they think it's unlikely that the cameraman is standing directly in front of the car, perfect angle for many great shots, and this is the only pic they got, some awful, grainy photo.

Whatever the case, even if this is Kate, this was so predictably a terrible PR move. When the conspiracists are already wearing their tinfoil hats, and even the normies have questions, releasing a terrible-quality photo of someone in sunglasses who looks generically like Kate was just adding fuel to the fire. They should have known this would barely satisfy anyone. They could have released nothing and let the people carry grumbling as they already were, or released a better quality photo where there would be much less room for the crazy conspiracists, or they could have released a statement directly from Kate herself. Instead they decided to fan the flames with this.

My understanding is that someone took this photo, not that it was an officially released photo. It was only published in the US.

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 8:39 am
amother Raspberry wrote:
My understanding is that someone took this photo, not that it was an officially released photo. It was only published in the US.

You're probably right. I've seen people pointing that out as well. I honestly don't know. And if it wasn't official, then for all anyone knows it's not even Kate or anyone pretending it's Kate. Rolling Eyes

I did see some funny comments, though, calling that person "Katie Holmes Middleton". It looks so generic.

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 12:59 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
And this is with distortion removed, certainly doesn't look like Kate at all:

You do realize that whoever "removed the distortions" could have and probably did retouch the photo. It sure looks retouched.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 1:27 pm
amother NeonYellow wrote:
You do realize that whoever "removed the distortions" could have and probably did retouch the photo. It sure looks retouched.

Of course. But many people did it and none of them look like her.

amother
Camellia

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 3:35 pm
Looks like the left side of the car was photoshopped. Probably there was someone or something else in the photo that they removed.
(I've been using Photoshop for years, so you could call me an expert.)

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 4:13 pm
Truth be told, I don't know why people are getting into all these conspiracy theories about the photo. No one ever officially said it was Kate in the car. This is a paparazzi photo of Carole Middleton driving a car with someone sitting in the passenger seat. It's not a handout from Kensington Palace. Who says that's Kate? Who ever claimed it was Kate? Maybe it's a niece of Carole's who looks like Kate; maybe it's a secretary - it could be anyone, didn't someone here post that just above?

I bet Kate is sitting on her living room couch laughing her head off about all the fuss over the picture.

amother
Canary

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 4:17 pm
Truth be told, I don't know why people are getting into all these conspiracy theories about the photo. No one ever officially said it was Kate in the car. This is a paparazzi photo of Carole Middleton driving a car with someone sitting in the passenger seat. It's not a handout from Kensington Palace. Who says that's Kate? Who ever claimed it was Kate? Maybe it's a niece of Carole's who looks like Kate; maybe it's a secretary - it could be anyone, didn't someone here post that just above?

It looks like her sister pippa

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 4:25 pm
Not really, that's not Pippa's nose. Her facial features are smaller than this person's.

Success10  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 5:33 pm
The way the light hits the mother's face lines up with the general lighting and shadows of the car. But "Kate" has no sunlight on her at all. It could be her mother is blocking all the light but seems unlikely...

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 6:47 pm

I bet Kate is sitting on her living room couch laughing her head off about all the fuss over the picture.

Because the media globally is reporting it as a fact that Kate was finally seen out in public and posting this picture.

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 6:48 pm
amother Camellia wrote:
Looks like the left side of the car was photoshopped. Probably there was someone or something else in the photo that they removed.
(I've been using Photoshop for years, so you could call me an expert.)

The left of the car, where the sunglasses woman is? Or the left of the photo, where the mom is? Are you able to point out specifically what things make it look photoshopped to you?

amother
  Dandelion  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 6:49 pm
Success10 wrote:
The way the light hits the mother's face lines up with the general lighting and shadows of the car. But "Kate" has no sunlight on her at all. It could be her mother is blocking all the light but seems unlikely...

It matches the light on the car. The light on her side has sun and the light on “Kate’s” side doesn’t have any.

Busybee5  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 7:03 pm
It really doesn't look like Kate 😮 that third tyre looks like a car behind but we'd see more of it , where's the rest of the car? It's probably been photoshopped out but they forgot the tyre.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 7:34 pm
And in other news...

The Ministry of Defense released an update today that Kate will be attending the Trooping of the Colour in June. And then they retracted it since it wasn't released in conjunction with Kensington Palace.

Dolly Welsh

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 7:45 pm
She was seen very recently, very briefly. She was in a car as a passenger being driven by her mother. She gave a smile.

https://www.today.com/news/roy.....41819
Page 8 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries