Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 11  12  13 31  32  33  Next

amother
  Viola  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:36 pm
It’s weird they sent that pic out in the first place. They were asking for this.

amother
Seashell  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 2:21 am

Success10  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 2:34 am
I can't see what's wrong with most of those circled items. I do see a few things that might be doctored. And I use photoshop regularly. Also, even if the image was doctored in some places, it doesn't indicate that she was literally never in the picture.

amother
  Seashell  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 2:40 am
Success10 wrote:
I can't see what's wrong with most of those circled items. I do see a few things that might be doctored. And I use photoshop regularly. Also, even if the image was doctored in some places, it doesn't indicate that she was literally never in the picture.

Just photoshop botches

Mayflower

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 2:45 am
amother Seashell wrote:
Just photoshop botches
Yes, this. I don't know whether Kate was in the original picture or not, but the picture was definitely heavily and badly photoshopped. Very strange that the palace would send this out.

I am not particularly interested in the royal family but now I really am starting to be intrigued. What are they hiding??

SuperWify  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 3:14 am
SuperWify wrote:
She looks different. And it looks like she was photoshopped in. If we’re going to be paying conspiracy theorists now… Wink https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68526972

I feel vindicated for being accused of being a bored conspiracy theorist. From the moment I glanced at the picture I knew something was off. Kate clearly looked photoshopped in. The fact that major news sites pulled the image proves it was doctored.

Which brings me to this…

The fact that Kate can’t even take a photo with her kids is very concerning. Something big is happening, I can only hope not another Diana scandal.

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 3:42 am
I still think she had botox or facial surgery that didnt go well....and its too obvious so they have to wait. In any event, I would give her some privacy based on DLKZ.

Success10  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 3:50 am
Well, if her face was plopped into this picture, then that means it's a preexisting photo of her. It must be pretty easy to find out if the exact same image of her face is somewhere else out there, there's software that scans the web for exact pixel matches.

amother
Nemesia

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 3:56 am
An apology was issued by the princess now on their official page.
Damage control much?

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 3:59 am
SuperWify wrote:
I feel vindicated for being accused of being a bored conspiracy theorist. From the moment I glanced at the picture I knew something was off. Kate clearly looked photoshopped in. The fact that major news sites pulled the image proves it was doctored.

Which brings me to this…

The fact that Kate can’t even take a photo with her kids is very concerning. Something big is happening, I can only hope not another Diana scandal.

So my first impression was that the picture didn't look right, but to me it looked like her head was too big for her body in that picture. There was also something a bit AI to me about it, but I'd been looking at lots of AI fake pics from Gaza over the past months, so I thought I might me biased. Ultimately I thought maybe they took a pic with someone else, or even with Kate, and then photoshopped a different head shot of Kate on there.

But then the AP actually killed it and they (or telegram) said there would be no replacement photo. That's huge, apparently, and never happens for a reputable news source.

Also, news distributors like AP have no vendetta or interest against the palace. They actually want to get news first because they make their money being first to distribute it to other sources. If there was a similar original non-photoshopped photo they could have used, they would have. Clearly it didn't exist. And that makes me wonder if the whole pic was AI. Have you seen AI photos lately? Someone definitely could make something realistic like that. The only thing is that AI often makes mistakes, for some reason especially around number of fingers, toes, size of feet and hands (they're often oddly large). The fact that they couldn't quickly cover it up with an original source photo is really damaging for Kensington palace.

Not to mention that this photo was originally presented as being taken by William. Like it was some private, intimate photo. Meanwhile, I'm assuming William wasn't the one who edited this, to the extent it ever existed.

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 4:01 am
amother Seashell wrote:

And missing a circle on the daughter shoes. Both different.

And supposedly that type of tree isn't in bloom right now in the uk. Sloppy sloppy job.

Success10  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 4:02 am
AI is good, but not that good. Those are real people in the photo. Yes, edits were done, but....

I do agree this is all pretty suspicious. I've never found myself so intrigued to the Royal Family before.

amother
  Stoneblue  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 4:02 am
Well now she needs to send in the original photo to the press to show what she edited.

Success10  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 4:05 am
I think with pictures of kids, you have to take 20 pics, and then you pick the best looking pic of each kid and you merge them into one photo, and it won't be perfect if you look close. (I mean, it should be perfect if it's for the Royal family). So I'm not too thrown off by the fact that the picture was doctored. Just not sure why they had to pull the image, that's weird. Following.

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 4:06 am
Success10 wrote:
AI is good, but not that good. Those are real people in the photo. Yes, edits were done, but....

I do agree this is all pretty suspicious. I've never found myself so intrigued to the Royal Family before.

You should see some more AI. I'm pretty sure they simply could have instructed AI to input pictures of their family. There's enough out there for AI to recreate them in any pose.

I'm with u, I never really cared about the Royal family until now.

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 4:08 am
Success10 wrote:
I think with pictures of kids, you have to take 20 pics, and then you pick the best looking pic of each kid and you merge them into one photo, and it won't be perfect if you look close. (I mean, it should be perfect if it's for the Royal family). So I'm not too thrown off by the fact that the picture was doctored. Just not sure why they had to pull the image, that's weird. Following.

They had to pull the image because it was too much of a liability for them to keep it posted. They need to be trusted, and this pic was too misleading. And no that would never happen for some colour tweaking. I hope they publish the real story of why they had to pull it. If it was just charlotte's hand, they could have replaced it with the original instead of killing it.

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 4:11 am

Why do I feel like we're going to eventually learn that there was a staffer named Carole initialing the tweets.

Or could it be....Camilla? Or even.....His Majesty whose name also starts with a C? Surprised Surprised Surprised

The opportunity for conspiracy here is endless.

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 4:16 am
All these conspiracy theories are loads of fun but I can't imagine KP would have distributed a completely photoshopped or AI generated picture. They would have known that it wouldn't take more than a couple of hours for their deception to be revealed. I think as others have said that it was a couple of minor touchups. (I also think everyone should leave the Waleses alone and allow them to get over whatever operation Kate had in privacy.)

SuperWify  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 4:43 am
amother OP wrote:

Why do I feel like we're going to eventually learn that there was a staffer named Carole initialing the tweets.

Or could it be....Camilla? Or even.....His Majesty whose name also starts with a C? Surprised Surprised Surprised

The opportunity for conspiracy here is endless.

This apology makes it worse.

I agree with the others. I’m completely invested now. Hiding And I never really cared before….

SuperWify  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 4:44 am
amother NeonYellow wrote:
All these conspiracy theories are loads of fun but I can't imagine KP would have distributed a completely photoshopped or AI generated picture. They would have known that it wouldn't take more than a couple of hours for their deception to be revealed. I think as others have said that it was a couple of minor touchups. (I also think everyone should leave the Waleses alone and allow them to get over whatever operation Kate had in privacy.)

Unfortunately, royals and other celebrities aren’t really entitled to privacy in this day and age. No one is leaving them alone now.

Especially if Kate is being mistreated (I wouldn’t know honestly, but the Royal family does tend to mistreat members) but the public would want to know in the post-Diana era.
Page 12 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 11  12  13 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries