Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 12  13  14 31  32  33  Next

amother
  Stoneblue  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 7:46 am
Poor girl must feel like resigning from her job.

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 7:47 am
SuperWify wrote:
This apology makes it worse.

I agree with the others. I’m completely invested now. Hiding And I never really cared before….

I genuinely hope Kate is okay. But I did find this person's tweets hilarious.

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 7:50 am
SuperWify wrote:
Unfortunately, royals and other celebrities aren’t really entitled to privacy in this day and age. No one is leaving them alone now.

Especially if Kate is being mistreated (I wouldn’t know honestly, but the Royal family does tend to mistreat members) but the public would want to know in the post-Diana era.

Um...the public wants to know a lot of things that are none of their business. I'm not sure the public has a right to know the private medical history of the Princess of Wales. The king, yes, they might have a valid interest. But what's the valid interest in the health of someone who's not even in line to the throne?

Success10  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 8:01 am
SuperWify wrote:
This apology makes it worse.

I agree with the others. I’m completely invested now. Hiding And I never really cared before….

Yea, it seems like the official Royal Photoshop Expert and the official Royal Apology Writer went and got drunk together and had better start looking for new jobs.

amother
  Raspberry  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 8:14 am
amother OP wrote:
They had to pull the image because it was too much of a liability for them to keep it posted. They need to be trusted, and this pic was too misleading. And no that would never happen for some colour tweaking. I hope they publish the real story of why they had to pull it. If it was just charlotte's hand, they could have replaced it with the original instead of killing it.

The royals did not pull the photo. News agencies recalled the photo. The news agencies will lose credibility if they are found to be reporting news using fake images.

But I agree that sharing the original image is the correct response to deal with this situation. If there is one to be shown.

amother
  Buttercup  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 8:35 am
amother OP wrote:
You should see some more AI. I'm pretty sure they simply could have instructed AI to input pictures of their family. There's enough out there for AI to recreate them in any pose.

I'm with u, I never really cared about the Royal family until now.

I was happy to see a photo when it was first published, but the first things that struck me were, Charlotte's legs. It's just a very awkward way for a kid to stand, almost balancing with one ankle behind the other knee but that knee's foot behind the leg of the chair. While perched on the thin arm of a chair.

The second thing that struck me was the height of both kids next to her, as another poster mentioned. They're huge, but then, some kids are tall.

And third, the positioning of Kate's feet. Try sitting in a chair like that, both feet flat on the floor but one ankle in front of the other. No one does that naturally.

And now with all this discussion, I noticed the younger boy's right hand fingers are also awkward. You can't cross your middle finger over your ring finger. You can do it if you use your other hand to physically position the fingers but it's not natural.

And now that I'm looking at hands, on the older boy's left hand, his ring finger is tucked unnaturally under his middle finger. It's possible, but weird to do that in a spontaneous hug.

Anyway, photoshop wouldn't explain all these unnatural poses, but AI would.

wiki

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 9:18 am
amother Buttercup wrote:
I was happy to see a photo when it was first published, but the first things that struck me were, Charlotte's legs. It's just a very awkward way for a kid to stand, almost balancing with one ankle behind the other knee but that knee's foot behind the leg of the chair. While perched on the thin arm of a chair.

The second thing that struck me was the height of both kids next to her, as another poster mentioned. They're huge, but then, some kids are tall.

And third, the positioning of Kate's feet. Try sitting in a chair like that, both feet flat on the floor but one ankle in front of the other. No one does that naturally.

And now with all this discussion, I noticed the younger boy's right hand fingers are also awkward. You can't cross your middle finger over your ring finger. You can do it if you use your other hand to physically position the fingers but it's not natural.

And now that I'm looking at hands, on the older boy's left hand, his ring finger is tucked unnaturally under his middle finger. It's possible, but weird to do that in a spontaneous hug.

Anyway, photoshop wouldn't explain all these unnatural poses, but AI would.

Charlotte's legs are awkward.

The Wales kids are very tall; they have very tall parents. I have kids around their ages, and I'm always struck by how their kids look huge and would probably tower over mine.

It's not too hard to sit in Kate's pose (just tried it) or to bend fingers like Prince Louis (just tried it).

I think Kate is real in the picture. If they wanted to fake her in there, they would have made her look even more beautiful (less loose-fitting top) and more healthy (standing up). Kate here looks quite beautiful, but appears to be wearing a loose-fitting top and appears not only to be sitting, as if she wouldn't be too comfortable standing. Not passing judgement here--she's recovering from something serious, and she looks very good. But if they wanted to fake it, they could have made her look even better. She legit looks like she's recovering from something serious, which is why I think it's really her, really shot recently.

This image, even if it were not in a swirl of scandal, would lead me to believe that Kate has not been able to walk for a month or two. (And that she's on her way recovering now.)

They wouldn't fake the tree in the background because that would just be a dumb thing to do, and they aren't that dumb. This is a palace and they surely grow some potted trees indoors over the winter and bring them out to the patios this time of year. Not weird.

It's so hard to take nice pictures of groups of children. I think William took a series of 30 shots and Kate (or her office) blended together all of the best smiles of each kid. But sometimes, the best smile is on a head a little bit tilted, so you need to blend in different shoulders too, and on and on, and that's how some of the limbs don't connect perfectly.

They should release one of the shots that was the basis for this one. No one will care if only one of the kids is smiling well. We'll all understand.

amother
  Seashell  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 10:16 am

Not weird at allllll

amother
  Buttercup  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 10:40 am
wiki wrote:
Charlotte's legs are awkward.

The Wales kids are very tall; they have very tall parents. I have kids around their ages, and I'm always struck by how their kids look huge and would probably tower over mine.

It's not too hard to sit in Kate's pose (just tried it) or to bend fingers like Prince Louis (just tried it).

I think Kate is real in the picture. If they wanted to fake her in there, they would have made her look even more beautiful (less loose-fitting top) and more healthy (standing up). Kate here looks quite beautiful, but appears to be wearing a loose-fitting top and appears not only to be sitting, as if she wouldn't be too comfortable standing. Not passing judgement here--she's recovering from something serious, and she looks very good. But if they wanted to fake it, they could have made her look even better. She legit looks like she's recovering from something serious, which is why I think it's really her, really shot recently.

This image, even if it were not in a swirl of scandal, would lead me to believe that Kate has not been able to walk for a month or two. (And that she's on her way recovering now.)

They wouldn't fake the tree in the background because that would just be a dumb thing to do, and they aren't that dumb. This is a palace and they surely grow some potted trees indoors over the winter and bring them out to the patios this time of year. Not weird.

It's so hard to take nice pictures of groups of children. I think William took a series of 30 shots and Kate (or her office) blended together all of the best smiles of each kid. But sometimes, the best smile is on a head a little bit tilted, so you need to blend in different shoulders too, and on and on, and that's how some of the limbs don't connect perfectly.

They should release one of the shots that was the basis for this one. No one will care if only one of the kids is smiling well. We'll all understand.

It's not hard to sit in Kate's pose, but it's unnatural. We get stability from 2 feet flat on the floor, but with one ankle behind the other, you lose that sense of balance. Especially for someone recovering from abdominal surgery, it strikes me as particularly odd.

Are you able to cross your fingers like Prince Louis without using your other hand? I can't, but maybe I'm just not flexible.

Idk about the tree. Could AI have been told to create a pretty outdoor scene and it produced this, and no one caught the fact that this particular tree isn't blooming right now?

I have no opinion as to what's going on, but since every single celebrity photo published is no doubt photoshopped, I don't think this pic would have been pulled by the AP if there wasn't suspicion of something more. And I'll go out on a limb and predict that no original or further shots of the underlying photo here will be released.

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 10:41 am
amother Raspberry wrote:
The royals did not pull the photo. News agencies recalled the photo. The news agencies will lose credibility if they are found to be reporting news using fake images.

But I agree that sharing the original image is the correct response to deal with this situation. If there is one to be shown.

You're repeating the same thing that I'm saying. The AP pulled the photo because it would be a liability for them to keep it up. They couldn't post an original presumably because none could be produced by KP.

Iymnok  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 11:17 am
I don't understand, I could do that with my fingers. It's a low chair and she is tall, so her legs and feet can do what mine can't.
While there is amateur editing, they look normal.

amother
  Raspberry  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 11:22 am
amother OP wrote:
You're repeating the same thing that I'm saying. The AP pulled the photo because it would be a liability for them to keep it up. They couldn't post an original presumably because none could be produced by KP.

Sorry, I misunderstood who you meant when you said "they".

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 11:24 am
Are their kids in school? Are they sworn to secrecy?

amother
  Latte  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 12:45 pm
This photo was taken in December 2023. They were all together at an official engagement where Charlotte was wearing the same top with a different skirt. The skirt pattern looks photoshopped in. Louis is wearing the same shirt and pants. His tip looks photoshopped and has a different design. George's top is also the same, his white collar was changed to navy. Kate's jeans and shoes are the same. Her top is the same too, it has been photoshopped from cream to navy. The hair length are all the same too.

In other news, another picture has been published of Kate leaving to an app.

amother
Nasturtium  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 1:12 pm
amother Latte wrote:
This photo was taken in December 2023. They were all together at an official engagement where Charlotte was wearing the same top with a different skirt. The skirt pattern looks photoshopped in. Louis is wearing the same shirt and pants. His tip looks photoshopped and has a different design. George's top is also the same, his white collar was changed to navy. Kate's jeans and shoes are the same. Her top is the same too, it has been photoshopped from cream to navy. The hair length are all the same too.

Can you post the new picture that has Kate leaving to an appt? I'm not seeing it. Thank you!

icedcoffee  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 1:17 pm
Just to answer the question about why this was killed when other celebrities are photoshopped all the time - this was an official press release by the palace. If they had posted it on instagram or it was a Vogue cover, there's no issue, but when it's a formal news release, there are different standards. According to the AP Code of Ethics:

Quote:
AP pictures must always tell the truth. We do not alter or digitally manipulate the content of a photograph in any way.

The content of a photograph must not be altered in Photoshop or by any other means. No element should be digitally added to or subtracted from any photograph. The faces or identities of individuals must not be obscured by Photoshop or any other editing tool. Only retouching or the use of the cloning tool to eliminate dust on camera sensors and scratches on scanned negatives or scanned prints are acceptable.

Minor adjustments in Photoshop are acceptable. These include cropping, dodging and burning, conversion into grayscale, and normal toning and color adjustments that should be limited to those minimally necessary for clear and accurate reproduction (analogous to the burning and dodging previously used in darkroom processing of images) and that restore the authentic nature of the photograph. Changes in density, contrast, color and saturation levels that substantially alter
the original scene are not acceptable. Backgrounds should not be digitally blurred or eliminated by burning down or by aggressive toning. The removal of “red eye” from photographs is not permissible.

amother
Tealblue  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 1:19 pm
amother Seashell wrote:

Not weird at allllll

She never signed her name with a C

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 1:24 pm
She always does, and William signs his with a W. At least on X, they do.

amother
  Stoneblue  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 1:24 pm
amother Latte wrote:

Where are you seeing the photo from Dec 2023?

amother
  Stoneblue  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 1:25 pm
amother Nasturtium wrote:
Can you post the new picture that has Kate leaving to an appt? I'm not seeing it. Thank you!

I don't know how to but she's looking the other way so you can't see anything!
Page 13 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 12  13  14 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries