Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 24  25  26 31  32  33  Next

amother
  Lightyellow

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 1:01 pm
amother Nasturtium wrote:
According to this, Kate is very unwell....who really knows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JHw6orGt-s

Can anyone tell me what it says? Thanx.

bgr8ful  

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 1:39 pm
so an independent journalist I follow on insta posted the below. I trust that this is the info she got cause she reports on a lot of big stories but always reports the facts exactly how they are. shes doing a lot of coverage now on the election and a lot of other stories, u can see her handle at the top of the screenshots if ur interested in checking her out.

anyways this is what she posted last night:

she was waiting for confirmation to post, and this is the update she posted today:

amother
  Winterberry

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 1:42 pm
Makes so much sense. Thanks for posting

kiwi strawberry  

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 2:45 pm
Is bowel surgery due to an eating disorder?

pause  

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 3:13 pm
kiwi strawberry wrote:

It's one of the common causes. Crohn's can be another.

walmart

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 3:13 pm
Miranda Wright wrote:
Probably something too ugly and unprincesslike to publish. Maybe she got a colostomy bag. No one wants to think about their future queen pooping, better to just shove the whole thing under the rug.

☝️

ra_mom  

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 3:18 pm
bgr8ful wrote:
so an independent journalist I follow on insta posted the below. I trust that this is the info she got cause she reports on a lot of big stories but always reports the facts exactly how they are. shes doing a lot of coverage now on the election and a lot of other stories, u can see her handle at the top of the screenshots if ur interested in checking her out.

she was waiting for confirmation to post, and this is the update she posted today:

It makes so much sense. I kept on thinking that she was in an eating disorder treatment center.
I feel so bad for her and wish her well.

corolla

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 3:28 pm
bgr8ful wrote:

I hope that this is what it is and not something darker (although this doesn't sound like a walk in the park by any means) but there are so many better ways it could have been handled.

amother
  Grape  

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 3:43 pm
ra_mom wrote:
It makes so much sense. I kept on thinking that she was in an eating disorder treatment center.
I feel so bad for her and wish her well.

When do you think she developed this eating disorder?
I also feel terrible for her.
The show she has to put on to us all.
What pressure !

amother
  Tealblue  

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 3:44 pm
kiwi strawberry wrote:

Very likely

happyone

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 3:56 pm
Can't the poor woman have some privacy? Royal family or not, she doesn't owe the world her medical files

realsilver

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 4:20 pm
Does the bag have to stay in forever? Or only while she heals?

amother
  Starflower  

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 4:25 pm
corolla wrote:
I hope that this is what it is and not something darker (although this doesn't sound like a walk in the park by any means) but there are so many better ways it could have been handled.

I think saying she was having abdominal surgery and would be out until Easter should have been enough for people.

ra_mom  

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 4:52 pm
amother Grape wrote:
When do you think she developed this eating disorder?
I also feel terrible for her.
The show she has to put on to us all.
What pressure !

I don't know. This is only speculation based what I've seen as time went on, especially with her figure and the bags under her eyes. It seems to have been going on for years.
This last year things got so bad, her hair must have started falling out, because she started wearing a wig.
If you Google you can find pieces from 2011 and more recently.
https://www.thenews.com.pk/lat.....order
https://www.breakinglatest.new.....yone/

bgr8ful  

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 5:16 pm
corolla wrote:

yea I think most of this mess can be blamed on the royal's PR team. they shouldn't have put out that photoshopped picture, they definitely shouldn't have made that tweet to make it sound like kate was the one who edited it, the other pic in the car, all the articles... the way they handled it made everything so much worse.
that's the part that puzzles me more than whatevers going on with kate, the royal family has had PR since forever and theyre usually pretty good with controlling the narrative around them, why is their PR team suddenly messing up so badly now? but who knows.

amother
  Ginger  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 4:02 pm
bgr8ful wrote:

Can anyone post what this says in short?

My filter doesnt let me see it.

kiwi strawberry  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 8:45 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I don't know. This is only speculation based what I've seen as time went on, especially with her figure and the bags under her eyes. It seems to have been going on for years.
This last year things got so bad, her hair must have started falling out, because she started wearing a wig.
If you Google you can find pieces from 2011 and more recently.
https://www.thenews.com.pk/lat.....order
https://www.breakinglatest.new.....yone/

How do you know she was wearing wigs?

amother
  Bluebell  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 9:20 pm
amother Ginger wrote:
Can anyone post what this says in short?

My filter doesnt let me see it.

Claims to be an inside source (tho not from kp itself) that she had bowel surgery due to eating disorder and now needs a bag. And shes not only recovering physically but mentally.
And that KP didn't say anything to keep her privacy.

amother
  Bluebell  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 9:21 pm
kiwi strawberry wrote:

This was already answered up thread, with picture "proof" and speculation links. Again. Nothing official from KP.

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 9:24 pm
kiwi strawberry wrote:

There's a photo of Kate in today's New York Post (in an article about Meghan supposedly reaching out to her). Any frum person can clearly see she is wearing a wig, however custom and expensive it is.
Page 25 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 24  25  26 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries