Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 27  28  29 31  32  33  Next

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 8:21 am
She's trying to say that Harry and Meghan's two children aren't their biological children or maybe that they don't exist at all(??) Or that maybe Harry's the father (hard to deny because the children resemble him) but Meghan's not the mother, or they were carried by a surrogate, or or. Take your pick of the conspiracy theories.

amother
Dahlia

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 2:59 am
chestnut wrote:
How come Charles wasn't allowed to marry Camilla but was able to marry Diana? Wasn't she a commoner, too?

There is no law against marrying a commoner, though incidentally Diana wasn't.

Kate was the first commoner since Anne Hyde!! Going back years. But no rules about this.

amother
DarkKhaki  

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 3:58 am
mattel25 wrote:
On second thought, they might have had a hand in it indirectly. The Sussex squad (paid pro-Sussex twitter accounts and bots - https://macleans.ca/royalty/me.....sane/) definitely played a role in stoking the fire.

As soon as Kate's surgery and absence from public duties was announced with the Palace stating that she had requested privacy about her exact condition, the Sussex Squad exploded and started the witch hunt and rabble rousing, all because they couldn't accept the fact that the RF was protecting Kate's privacy. Meghan, while in the royal family, was constantly demanding that they put out statements to make her look good and lie for her, which they did do to a large extent (covering up her bullying of Palace staff). Problem is she wanted them to counter every negative thing she could find written about her, which is not how the RF operate. Also, succession wise the next in line to become King/Queen was always afforded more protection than the others. It wasn't about Meghan personally. Sarah Ferguson, who had the same status as her back in the day as the wife of the then spare was never once defended by the palace and she had really, really bad, scandalous press back then. Problem is both Meghan and Harry were insanely jealous of W & C and wanted everything the Wales had. Harry's jealousy and resentment at being the spare even before he got married is documented in a book called "Courtiers" in which his staff state he was constantly pre-occupied by the fact that he will some day be overshadowed by George (William's son) and he wanted to make his impact before being eclipsed by George once George grew up.

Thanks for the link on the bots.

Here's my analysis of the whole situation. Meghan was a nobody. No name recognition, not especially beautiful, not a fantastic actress. She had done some outside activities like go to impoverished places across the globe and "help" them, UN Women something or other etc. She also did yachting with richer/more famous people. She is a pro at networks. One of the people she posted about getting with and going to the White House (?) with a Fitzpatrick a very rich Irish hotel owner who is active in politics. I think he, or someone else on that level with an animus towards the royal family, financed Meghan and arranged her meeting with Harry. They've always been cagy about how they met and have told multiple versions of the story.
Meghan is a spiteful person and this was known before she married H. I think someone is backing her to increase division in the royal family and make them look bad on social media. Unfortunately It's not hard to do.
Someone helped Meghan to reserve all those URLS before she officially met Harry. It's quite strange if you think about it. Someone is funding Archewell, their media empire has gone down the tubes. Netflix, that podcasting company - their ratings of her shows are totally false. More popular than Joe Rogan? Not possible. Someone is messing with that. Their choshuve employees have left.

There's other weird hinky stuff going on. As as actress she portrayed herself as white and now she is leaning heavily into her black heritage. Which is fine, it's half her heritage, but it feels like she tried to bury it before. No black boyfriends, no black friends, bleached her skin. Why does she have such a huge bot farm? Why is getting Markled a thing? Why the weirdness around Archie's birth? Why did they say she was in labor when she had already given birth? Why did harry say at the birth walk around that he's two weeks old? What was the weirdness with publishing his birth certificate? Why did they sai their gotten permission from QE to name lili after her, then use her personal nickname that no one was allowed to call HMLQE, then the palace said they hadn't asked...there's a lot of WEIRD stuff.

I really truly honestly think she's being funded by someone who hates the royal family and wants to see them suffer/abolish the monarchy. Otherwise how would she have gotten this far?

amother
  DarkKhaki

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 4:13 am
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
Thanks for the link on the bots.

Here's my analysis of the whole situation. Meghan was a nobody. No name recognition, not especially beautiful, not a fantastic actress. She had done some outside activities like go to impoverished places across the globe and "help" them, UN Women something or other etc. She also did yachting with richer/more famous people. She is a pro at networks. One of the people she posted about getting with and going to the White House (?) with a Fitzpatrick a very rich Irish hotel owner who is active in politics. I think he, or someone else on that level with an animus towards the royal family, financed Meghan and arranged her meeting with Harry. They've always been cagy about how they met and have told multiple versions of the story.
Meghan is a spiteful person and this was known before she married H. I think someone is backing her to increase division in the royal family and make them look bad on social media. Unfortunately It's not hard to do.
Someone helped Meghan to reserve all those URLS before she officially met Harry. It's quite strange if you think about it. Someone is funding Archewell, their media empire has gone down the tubes. Netflix, that podcasting company - their ratings of her shows are totally false. More popular than Joe Rogan? Not possible. Someone is messing with that. Their choshuve employees have left.

There's other weird hinky stuff going on. As as actress she portrayed herself as white and now she is leaning heavily into her black heritage. Which is fine, it's half her heritage, but it feels like she tried to bury it before. No black boyfriends, no black friends, bleached her skin. Why does she have such a huge bot farm? Why is getting Markled a thing? Why the weirdness around Archie's birth? Why did they say she was in labor when she had already given birth? Why did harry say at the birth walk around that he's two weeks old? What was the weirdness with publishing his birth certificate? Why did they sai their gotten permission from QE to name lili after her, then use her personal nickname that no one was allowed to call HMLQE, then the palace said they hadn't asked...there's a lot of WEIRD stuff.

I really truly honestly think she's being funded by someone who hates the royal family and wants to see them suffer/abolish the monarchy. Otherwise how would she have gotten this far?

Oh, and as for this thing with Kate, I think she hates Kate with all her little heart. One of Ms blogger friends posted that K wouldn't go shopping with her when she was a girlfriend. Allegedly M had paps set up to photo their shopping trip, K got wind of it and didn't go with her.

M is very much an American celeb style person. M is incredibly jealous of her. Her beauty, graciousness, height, that she married the heir, gets first pick from fashion designers, any or all of those. There are clips online of her giving K evil glares. "The reverse happened" when asked by Oprah if she made K cry. So when K announced her illness and being out of work, M made it her business to promote herself x1000, and put down K in the meantime. Her bots astroturfed where's Kate then it got picked up by the wider media. I actually do believe K photoshopped the photo she had W take.

amother
  Grape  

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 6:19 am
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
Oh, and as for this thing with Kate, I think she hates Kate with all her little heart. One of Ms blogger friends posted that K wouldn't go shopping with her when she was a girlfriend. Allegedly M had paps set up to photo their shopping trip, K got wind of it and didn't go with her.

M is very much an American celeb style person. M is incredibly jealous of her. Her beauty, graciousness, height, that she married the heir, gets first pick from fashion designers, any or all of those. There are clips online of her giving K evil glares. "The reverse happened" when asked by Oprah if she made K cry. So when K announced her illness and being out of work, M made it her business to promote herself x1000, and put down K in the meantime. Her bots astroturfed where's Kate then it got picked up by the wider media. I actually do believe K photoshopped the photo she had W take.

THIS 💯
🤜🏻

amother
  Nasturtium

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 10:14 am
Did y'all see this? Video of kate in a farm shop with William

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep3EnokEfpc

Sorry, I don't know how to imbed videos...

Eta: Live update expected soon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8_cMpX9yG0

amother
  Bluebell  

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 11:28 am
amother Nasturtium wrote:
Did y'all see this? Video of kate in a farm shop with William

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep3EnokEfpc

Sorry, I don't know how to imbed videos...

Eta: Live update expected soon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8_cMpX9yG0

1st video is very misleading. Bc again, some anonymous source is saying she was there, but no photos or video proof for privacy...

2nd, I've heard that rumor. I guess time will tell.Smile

bgr8ful  

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 3:43 pm
here u go
in the pic it doesnt look like her at all, but in the video it does. she just looks extremely skinny so I think the eating disorder rumors might be true.

heres a link to an article with the video, not sure how I can embed the actual video here.
https://www.tmz.com/2024/03/18.....liam/

Ema of 5  

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 3:55 pm
amother Bluebell wrote:
1st video is very misleading. Bc again, some anonymous source is saying she was there, but no photos or video proof for privacy...

2nd, I've heard that rumor. I guess time will tell.Smile

Why do you say no proof? There’s video footage of her….unless the footage is from a different time?

bgr8ful

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 3:58 pm
Ema of 5 wrote:
Why do you say no proof? There’s video footage of her….unless the footage is from a different time?

the footage in that youtube vidoe is old footage of them just used as a background for the txt.

outlets were saying earlier today that william and kate were seen this weekend, but it took a few hrs for the actual footage to be released so in the meantime ppl were doubting that there was any actual proof.

amother
  Daisy

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 4:01 pm
bgr8ful wrote:
here u go
in the pic it doesnt look like her at all, but in the video it does. she just looks extremely skinny so I think the eating disorder rumors might be true.

heres a link to an article with the video, not sure how I can embed the actual video here.

Or it's true that she had a serious abdominal surgery and she's still recovering.
That would also explain the weight loss, and it's what Kensington Palace has been saying all along.
If you hear hoofbeats, sometimes it really really is horses and not zebras

Ema of 5  

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 4:02 pm
bgr8ful wrote:
the footage in that youtube vidoe is old footage of them just used as a background for the txt.

outlets were saying earlier today that william and kate were seen this weekend, but it took a few hrs for the actual footage to be released so in the meantime ppl were doubting that there was any actual proof.

Got it. I thought THAT footage was from over the weekend. Was video of her posted? Or pictures?

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 4:16 pm

Sorry zoom in and you will see this is NOT Kate!!

Even comments on UK media where everyone is usually going crazy with all the consipiracies are saying this isn't her!!

Daily Mail comments have been extremely supportive of her until now with everyone saying to leave them alone and look at the responses now: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne......html

Success10  

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 4:19 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:

Even comments on UK media where everyone is usually going crazy with all the consipiracies are saying this isn't her!!

Daily Mail comments have been extremely supportive of her until now with everyone saying to leave them alone and look at the responses now: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne......html

IMO this image has been editted to stir up more conspiracy. It's not the same as the stills from the video posted above that do look like kate (but really thin)

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 4:27 pm
Success10 wrote:
IMO this image has been editted to stir up more conspiracy. It's not the same as the stills from the video posted above that do look like kate (but really thin)

Could be it was edited a little, but the picture on the Daily Mail also looks like this.

Success10  

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 4:30 pm
Could be it was edited a little, but the picture on the Daily Mail also looks like this.

Yea but the original is much fuzzier. They took a lot of creative license in how they sharpened the image, basically recreating a new face. My take anyway.

amother
  Hawthorn  

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 4:45 pm
Ladies at some point you gotta let the conspiracy theories go. It was fun for a bit, but time to let it go… let it go…

mattel25  

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 5:26 pm

Nah you're just seeing the top comments from the Sewer Squad who won't be happy with anything because they think perpetuating the conspiracies and keeping them alive will destroy Kate's reputation when it's doing the opposite. This hysteria around Kate is only doing more to accelerate her status as an icon and making her more beloved around the world. As expected a video is released and it's even more scrutinised and even more conspiracy theories are popping up from those people. Next they'll demand a live interview, then they'll complain only one interviewer was there and that Kate was wearing heavy makeup. Then they'll scream that she needs to make a balcony appearance followed by a walkabout followed by a grilling by the gathered press. They'll continue making up stories and demand that she proves them wrong. They'll never be satisfied even when she's back to public duty, they'll say she's gone and has been replaced by a body double.

amother
  Bluebell  

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 5:32 pm
bgr8ful wrote:
here u go

Thank you!! I opologize!! I thought in the link it said there was no video proof must have heard wrong.

So happy she's ok!!

amother
  Bluebell

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 5:34 pm
Ema of 5 wrote:

I'm so sorry, I honestly. Isheard that video she posted originally. 😳😳Thought they said they weren't posting to keep her privacy, I see the video now, I am very happy she's well!!
Page 28 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 27  28  29 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries