Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
How to make sure your babies are safe in playgroup
Previous  1  2  3

amother
  Chicory

Post Today at 9:12 am
GLUE wrote:
The Morah left and had her husband subbing? Is that what you are saying?
Why is that so bad? Do you feel that her husband was not taking care of the kids?
Would you have wanted to know that her husband was taking care of the kids instead of her? Is that why you are upset?
Would you have felt better if she hired a women sub?

A morah must be honest with parents and let them know that her husband may occasionally be babysitting.
This morah was not honest with parents, you can't know how often she left her husband in charge while she went out of the house. This is something parents need to be told about.

amother
  DarkYellow

Post Today at 9:52 am
amother Hosta wrote:
My husband loves taking care of kids. He’s so much better at it than me, childcare kills me. I would never be a babysitter but if I hit my head and decided to become one, I might turn into an abusive one because shockingly to you, despite having a vag, I just don’t like taking care of kids and do not have patience for them.

My husband on the other hand would be an amazing babysitter and actually wishes he could start a babysitting group but knows people wouldn’t be okay with it. And maybe that makes sense because statistically, men are more abusive than women. But he is not a statistic. He is not a pedophile. He just likes taking care of toddlers and finds it fun.

Who are you to say that it’s not in the nature of a man to like taking care of children? That is so sexist and justifies the unequal childcare burden on women because men just aren’t made for it but women supposedly are.

I guess the mitzriyim were the first to shout sexist at the jews and switch men and lady jobs around . There are always exceptions but Stop convincing yourself its normal for a guy to run a day care .

amother
Forsythia

Post Today at 10:18 am
amother Hosta wrote:
My husband loves taking care of kids. He’s so much better at it than me, childcare kills me. I would never be a babysitter but if I hit my head and decided to become one, I might turn into an abusive one because shockingly to you, despite having a vag, I just don’t like taking care of kids and do not have patience for them.

My husband on the other hand would be an amazing babysitter and actually wishes he could start a babysitting group but knows people wouldn’t be okay with it. And maybe that makes sense because statistically, men are more abusive than women. But he is not a statistic. He is not a pedophile. He just likes taking care of toddlers and finds it fun.

Who are you to say that it’s not in the nature of a man to like taking care of children? That is so sexist and justifies the unequal childcare burden on women because men just aren’t made for it but women supposedly are.

My husband is also great with kids and much better at childcare than I am. Like after dinner he automatically does the baths/bedtime while I do the kitchen cleanup. But the key is it's with OUR kids and not strangers.

he absolutely would NOT want to be a babysitter or work in a daycare. That is very very socially off and honestly a red flag
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics