Previous  1  2

amother
Crocus  

Post Today at 12:55 pm
Anyone have 2 extra tickets for today

amother
Stoneblue  

Post Today at 1:58 pm
My kids are there now. We aren’t a chunuch family but my father is a Rebbi. So special that cl gives rabbeim the opportunity to take their children and grandchildren on a fun trip without breaking the bank. When I was growing up a big amusement park on chol hamoed was like a dream. My parents sacrificed a lot for my father to be a Rebbi and we definitely had to do things very simply. It’s nice they have these perks now. My father pours his heart and soul into being mechanech his talmidim.

amother
  Crocus

Post Today at 1:59 pm
amother Crocus wrote:
Anyone have 2 extra tickets for today

Actually looking for 1

amother
  Lightpink  

Post Today at 2:01 pm
amother Crocus wrote:
Actually looking for 1

I have 4 extra tickets. But I live in Alaska.

amother
  Gray

Post Today at 3:54 pm
amother Lightpink wrote:

You can still send a picture and it can scan

amother
Caramel

Post Today at 4:05 pm
amother Stoneblue wrote:
My kids are there now. We aren’t a chunuch family but my father is a Rebbi. So special that cl gives rabbeim the opportunity to take their children and grandchildren on a fun trip without breaking the bank. When I was growing up a big amusement park on chol hamoed was like a dream. My parents sacrificed a lot for my father to be a Rebbi and we definitely had to do things very simply. It’s nice they have these perks now. My father pours his heart and soul into being mechanech his talmidim.

Would be so nice if working people who can't afford it would have this opportunity too. Why do their children not deserve to have a good time too?

amother
  Stoneblue

Post Today at 4:07 pm
amother Caramel wrote:
Would be so nice if working people who can't afford it would have this opportunity too. Why do their children not deserve to have a good time too?

So start an organization! Chasdei lev was started davka for people in chinuch. Not every organization can service everyone. Do you expect chai lifeline to service kids who are from divorced homes? Or my extended family to service children with mental health challenges? No. Why when it comes to chasdei lev are people so negative??

amother
  Poppy

Post Today at 6:01 pm
amother Lightpink wrote:

Wait so this isnt a joke? You really live there??

amother
  Lightpink  

Post Today at 7:02 pm
amother Poppy wrote:
Wait so this isnt a joke? You really live there??

No! Was in the mood of having a bit of fun last night, but decided it's time to come clean now! Sorry!

amother
  Lightpink

Post Today at 7:11 pm
amother Caramel wrote:

Maybe you just live in the wrong place! There's an organisation catering to mental health issues and the 'side-effects'. One of the spin-offs of the org is arranging subsidised evenings, events and outings. They do woman's evenings, and subsidised family trips.
Today they rented a theme park, Gulliver's I think for $12 a person, incl transport for those without cars.
Was open to everyone, wall street bankers and Rebbeim, knitted kippa or black velvet, white shirt or pink.
I didn't go as I have a newborn, but a couple of my kids went with my neighbor, said it was great.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics