Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Best meat for y"t
Previous  1  2  3

Chayalle

Post Today at 5:57 am
amother Birch wrote:
I make mine in the slow cooker it's delicious! Doesn't present nicely because we like it well done and soft so it ends up being more like pulled beef. I don't serve it when we have guests because of this unless I'm purposely making it into 'pulled beef'

My sister swears by London Broil made with the Sous Vide. Says it's the best way, because the meat sits in it's marinade while cooking and comes out very evenly done.

I prefer the texture when it's grilled, but this is another method that works for London Broil.

amother
Clover

Post Today at 7:55 am
My family loves oyster steak. I just rub some oil and sprinkle montreal steak seasoning on both sides, and then grill it on a grill pan 6-10 minutes per side (depending on the size of the piece of meat). Let it sit for a few min, and slice. I like to use it for a night meal, because its so fast and its fresh hot meat. I usually serve it after soup and I put it together with a salad so we have a light meal that still has meat. But I've also used it as an add on to a chicken main dish in the daytime.

Two low-and-slow meat recipes that we've enjoyed are Julie Hauser's Orange Juice Roast (on Kosher.com) and also Miriam Pascal's Gremolata Roast (from Real Life kosher cooking) - this one has herbs and wine its very flavorful.

amother
  Butterscotch

Post Today at 10:09 am
Chayalle wrote:
My sister swears by London Broil made with the Sous Vide. Says it's the best way, because the meat sits in it's marinade while cooking and comes out very evenly done.

I prefer the texture when it's grilled, but this is another method that works for London Broil.

Would sous vide then freezing and reheating on grill pan on Yom Tov work?

amother
  DarkGray

Post Today at 10:36 am
Chayalle wrote:

How long does she sous vide this particular cut of meat, and on what temp?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics