Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Veklury for Covid

amother
OP  

Post Sun, Oct 06 2024, 10:36 pm
Anyone ever took this medicine for Covid and can give some info? I just got Covid so wondering if I should take it. It comes up on google as an option to make Covid shorter.

amother
Black

Post Sun, Oct 06 2024, 11:00 pm
Rest. Stay in bed if you need to. Hydrate. Warm liquids are good. If you have the strength put up a chicken soup or ask your dh to. Sip small amounts when you can. Vitamin C is good so drink lots of tea with honey and fresh squeezed lemon. The honey will sooth your throat. This is the week to spend as much as you can on buying suppers, getting babysitters to watch kids, buying toys on Amazon to keep little kids out of your hair or whatever else you need. As YK comes closer if you’re still feeling sick and weak, speak to your Rav in advance. Don’t leave calling him for Erev YK and for sure don’t wait until you’re feeling sick on the fast. Ask your doctor about medication. Most aren’t prescribing medication for covid now.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Oct 06 2024, 11:15 pm
How are you feeling? What are your symptoms and how severe?
Are you elderly or in poor health?

amother
  OP

Post Mon, Oct 07 2024, 1:06 am
amother Periwinkle wrote:
How are you feeling? What are your symptoms and how severe?
Are you elderly or in poor health?

Not elderly or in poor health. It’s not terrible when I’m taking cold Tylenol and Claritin (takes care of the fever and some of the congestion ). Just coughing a lot and weak. And have a lot to do so when I saw there was something that can get rid of it faster I thought that would be great.

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Oct 07 2024, 1:15 am
I had Covid last week. So did dh and my son. It took a good 3 days but bH were better. Th3 cold lasted longer. I didn’t take anything besides tylenol. But to each their own…

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Oct 07 2024, 7:09 am
It’s only for high risk people. It’s no walk in the park (given in the hospital)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics