Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
1 year old waking at night

amother
OP

Post Today at 3:04 am
My baby is just 1year old , she still wakes nightly for a bottle . She’s up now crying , I try water, paci…. She just wants milk. How do I train her ? It’s so hard to let her cry for hours . Even that doesn’t work . Please help , I’m so tired

amother
Jasmine

Post Today at 4:32 am
One is still so so young!!!!!!! Please give her a bottle milk!!!!!!!!!!!!
If she wakes up once for a bottle milk and goes straight back to sleep, that’s perfectly normal for this age. She does not yet have to sleep straight from 7-7….

amother
Lightgray

Post Today at 5:28 am
Poor baby...also just woke up to my 1 year old. I gave her a formula bottle...its very standard they should wake up once or twice in middle of the night. Pls don't deprive her from food

amother
Snowflake

Post Today at 7:15 am
amother Lightgray wrote:
Poor baby...also just woke up to my 1 year old. I gave her a formula bottle...its very standard they should wake up once or twice in middle of the night. Pls don't deprive her from food

It's not deprivation...babies that age wake from habit, not need. It's ok if you do it... but it's okay if you don't want to.

Op, so sorry...but training is the only way if you want to stop right away. If not you'll just have to keep doing it until she's old enough to say to, for bedtime that there's no bottle and you make a chart or something or she decides to naturally grow out of it at some point.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics