Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Starting Zepbound (Mounjaro) today!

amother
OP  

Post Today at 2:50 pm
I am starting Zepbound (the weight loss version of Mounjaro) today. Starting with the lowest dose, which my doctor says doesn’t do anything in terms of weight loss - it’s just to get the body used to it. I am terrified and excited. This is my last hope!
I’ll bli neder post progress each week..hope there is what to post…and my experiences if it can help someone else.

Height - 5 feet

Week 1: starting at 193 lb

amother
Chambray

Post Today at 2:54 pm
Much much hatzlacha!!

amother
Tan

Post Today at 2:55 pm
Good luck !

amother
Banana

Post Today at 3:20 pm
Tremendous hatzlacha. Did you buy the vials? Also do you take oral contraceptives and what are you doing about that?

amother
  OP

Post Today at 6:06 pm
amother Banana wrote:
Tremendous hatzlacha. Did you buy the vials? Also do you take oral contraceptives and what are you doing about that?

I got the vials cuz they’re $399 straight from Lilly instead of $650 with a coupon at my local pharmacy. Unfortunately my insurance doesn’t cover weight loss drugs and I don’t have diabetes.
I took the shot!!
I do take oral contraceptives and I am a bit nervous. You have to use a backup method for the first four weeks after starting and for four weeks after every dose change. So that’s what I’m doing. I hope it’ll be okay.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise