Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
I was a staunch Vaxxer then went completely anti vax - AMA
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

amother
Ecru

Post Fri, Oct 06 2023, 2:46 am
amother Blush wrote:
He was there with his treatment protocol in the very beginning and after a while dismissed as irrelevant.

COVID era is not over yet.

small bean

Post Fri, Oct 06 2023, 11:26 am
GLUE wrote:
Were that info from?

I a couple years ago was looking into it - and I was matching up charts. I don't have the data anymore

small bean

Post Fri, Oct 06 2023, 11:27 am
bat1 wrote:
you made a choice to give those hormones and made your own decision. the issue w vax is that they don't want to give you choice...

exactly.

GLUE

Post Fri, Oct 06 2023, 5:42 pm
small bean wrote:
I a couple years ago was looking into it - and I was matching up charts. I don't have the data anymore

I looked into it a little.
In the 1970's and 1980's there was 17 studies in 17 different cities ranging from 5-over 10 years.
It found that babies born with there mothers on drugs were more likely to get SIDS then those whose mothers did not. One study even had a chart with what drug is more likely to cause SIDS.
This was very true during the crack epidemic.

Even though, the rate of SIDS and SUDS fell a lot from 1970 until 1998, even with babies whose mothers were on drugs.

amother
Winterberry

Post Sun, Jun 16 2024, 12:57 am
Is mmr imp for baby girl incase chas vshalom she gets virus when she gets older in pregnancy? always wondered...

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 4:21 pm
amother Winterberry wrote:
Is mmr imp for baby girl incase chas vshalom she gets virus when she gets older in pregnancy? always wondered...

"IF" that is the concern it would make the most sense to give before marriage if she is not immune yet naturally by then.
Vaccine immunity generally wears of over time. Why give as a baby?

giftedmom

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 4:28 pm
amother Winterberry wrote:

MMR is for measles mumps and rubella, all of which are serious viruses with potentially deadly complications.

amother
Winterberry

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 5:39 pm
why give right before marriage, then all her babies will have vax inside them that didn't wear off from mommy yet

amother
Tulip

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:04 pm
OP, I'm not sure if you answered this, but if you did, I missed it. When you got COVID after you were given the COVID shot, could it be you were exposed to an employee or someone at the vaccine center who had COVID? You said you didn't go out much, but you had to have gone out to get the shot.

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:31 pm
Harzlacha in all you do.

I just hope you get into the schools/babysitters/camps you want.

It bothers me so much when ppl who don’t vaxx get upset when a daycare won’t let them come back …

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 7:29 pm
amother OP wrote:
Why would they not be considered that bad if they are causing more harm than good?
What if it was your child that god forbid ended up being vaccine injured? What if you start realizing that something changed in your child around the time they were vaccinated and everybody gaslit you and you were all of a sudden dubbed conspiracy theorist, anti vaxxer or delusional? I didn’t say they affect everyone, some people are blessed with stronger immune systems, and all batches of vaccines are not created equal. Some peoples brains can handle the over influx of aluminum, while others cannot.
When my daughter started exhibiting signs of autism - maybe the way she was wired caused the sensitivity with the amount that was injected into her vs my other children who were not affected that way, and maybe her batch of vaccine had a little bit more than my others. Who knows. But the bottom line is, it’s only when something happens that you start questioning and then backtracking and noticing many other things that are just red flags.

Why won’t they just test the vaccines and accept liability? Why aren’t they just transparent? Why are some people so injured and doctors not even paying attention and trying to see if there is reason to believe it’s from the vaccine?

There’s so much unknown and so much corruption that you start being skeptical and questioning it. Something is not right. And until there is more information available and they start showing something other then the lies that is out there, I have no choice but to stand by my decision and stop trusting people who are too manipulated by money and do not have my children’s well-being in mind.

They made a big mistake with covid. It opened up many peoples eyes to the corruption and people are fed up. I don’t think they imagined it would all become undone.

I’ve been harassed to no end from the children’s doctors office to get vaccinated - when this has never happened before even right after covid.
People are stopping to vaccinate until they get more information. Not letting themselves be fooled. Again.

One flag for autism is an onset of behaviors around age 2. I have worked with many many children, some vaccinated some not.
I will never forget the family that had over double digits of children, the first 8 were vaccinated the rest not. The child I worked with was number 10 and clearly low functioning autistic. When a neighbor who was super anti Vax blamed it on vaccines, this brave mother said actually child wasn't vaccinated. She then did her research and vaccinated her other children and the 3 born after as well, on a slow and steady schedule picking and choosing what to give. She told me this taught her that it is completely up to Hashem and that we always look for something to blame things on... was such a powerful lesson for me to learn
Page 10 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 Recent Topics