Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 25  26  27 31  32  33  Next

amother
  Grape  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 6:38 pm
My theory is since toxic self absorbed Meghan joined the family kates life became increasingly harder to deal with all the pressure. & before harry got married to her wills & harry we’re close. & the rift between the two brothers became very stressful too. & now with harry & me -again gone & all the drama it has created, & the passing of the queen it pushed Kate over the edge

It’s a theory but it DOES make sense

amother
  Ginger  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 6:45 pm
Thabks.

Whats kp?

Busybee5  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 6:46 pm
amother Ginger wrote:
Thabks.

Whats kp?

Kensington palace

Crookshanks  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 8:04 pm
bgr8ful wrote:
so an independent journalist I follow on insta posted the below. I trust that this is the info she got cause she reports on a lot of big stories but always reports the facts exactly how they are. shes doing a lot of coverage now on the election and a lot of other stories, u can see her handle at the top of the screenshots if ur interested in checking her out.

anyways this is what she posted last night:

she was waiting for confirmation to post, and this is the update she posted today:

I love houseinhabit. I actually stopped following her a few months ago because I had no idea who any celebrities are, so her page was a bit confusing for me, but she's super cool.

amother
  Tealblue  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 8:23 pm
amother Grape wrote:
My theory is since toxic self absorbed Meghan joined the family kates life became increasingly harder to deal with all the pressure. & before harry got married to her wills & harry we’re close. & the rift between the two brothers became very stressful too. & now with harry & me -again gone & all the drama it has created, & the passing of the queen it pushed Kate over the edge

Give it a year or two and Harry and Megen will go there separate ways.

amother
  OP  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 8:32 pm
amother Grape wrote:

I can't believe that people are finding ways to blame m+h for this as well. Talk about irrational, baseless hatred. They were ostracised from the royal family a number of years ago already. The idea that they're so powerful that they can tear apart the actual royal family from overseas simply by existing doesn't say much for the strength of the royal family, does it?

The royal family has enough scandal all on its own. This entire debacle is a mess by KP's own doing. I wouldn't be surprised if they blame everything about this on Kate, as they've been doing all along.

bgr8ful  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 8:33 pm
amother Grape wrote:

According to Harry’s memoir tho it doesn’t sound like he and William were ever really close. There’s even an incident he talks abt, already once he and Meghan were together, when William, allegedly, hit or punched him or something 🙃

I think just being in the royal family and having to follow all the rules and attend a million events and be under the constant scrutiny of the public while also raising a family is enough to put anyone over the edge.

But that family got plenty of issues.

amother
  Tealblue

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 9:23 pm
amother OP wrote:
I can't believe that people are finding ways to blame m+h for this as well. Talk about irrational, baseless hatred. They were ostracised from the royal family a number of years ago already. The idea that they're so powerful that they can tear apart the actual royal family from overseas simply by existing doesn't say much for the strength of the royal family, does it?

The royal family has enough scandal all on its own. This entire debacle is a mess by KP's own doing. I wouldn't be surprised if they blame everything about this on Kate, as they've been doing all along.

After 6 years of being off social media Magen makes a comeback now? Did she not find a better time

amother
  Blush  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 9:28 pm
amother Tealblue wrote:
After 6 years of being off social media Magen makes a comeback now? Did she not find a better time

What happened?
What is she saying?

bgr8ful  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 9:46 pm
amother Blush wrote:
What happened?
What is she saying?

she just made an account this past week for a lifestyle company shes launching.

amother
  Dimgray

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 10:10 pm
amother Tealblue wrote:

Narcissists be narcing

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 10:16 pm
amother Tealblue wrote:

She needs the money.
Nothing to do with narcissism, their other big plans for making money either haven't panned out or won't be renewed. (Netflix, Spotify, etc.) A big Hollywood acting or voice work career isn't happening. If they want to keep up their standard of living they need to bring in money.
I am sure she's been planning this for sometime now, the launch was in the works for months, probably, and she can't push it off.

amother
  OP  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 11:19 pm
amother Ultramarine wrote:

I am sure she's been planning this for sometime now, the launch was in the works for months, probably, and she can't push it off.

Exactly. There's no way a launch like this happens overnight. These things are in the works for years or at least months. The idea that her business launch has anything to do with the royal family timing is egocentrism about the royal family. People really need to get over her. It's like they're trying to distract from what's actually going on with kp, which is an embarrassing fiasco.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 11:30 pm
She needs the money.
Nothing to do with narcissism, their other big plans for making money either haven't panned out or won't be renewed. (Netflix, Spotify, etc.) A big Hollywood acting or voice work career isn't happening. If they want to keep up their standard of living they need to bring in money.

There. You said it.

She desperately needs the money. She will do anything for some $$$. she will aligniate her husband fro his parents, sibling, family, friends and country. she will use her in laws as a means to make money.

WHY can't she find a different way to make money, unrelated to the Royal family? She is an untalented Narc. There is no way not to see it.

she literally said years ago whilst being at a women's empowering event that she chose not to have a personal social media accounts because it's healthier not to not what is going on there.
Then she said on Operah or whatever that she wasn't allowed one.
Last week at another women's empowering event, she said that she stays off social media because it's toxic.
Less than a week later, she's back on.

WHAT IS UP WITH HER LIES?

I believe she has negatively affected Catherine and William. They are trying to break royal bad protocols and habits but are under fire for a long time now! Why doesn't she just leave them alone and live her life?

I would blame Meghan for some of Catherine's ill health. She most likely worsened an already existing condition.

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 11:51 pm
amother Mustard wrote:
There. You said it.

She desperately needs the money. She will do anything for some $$$. she will aligniate her husband fro his parents, sibling, family, friends and country. she will use her in laws as a means to make money.

WHY can't she find a different way to make money, unrelated to the Royal family? She is an untalented Narc. There is no way not to see it.

she literally said years ago whilst being at a women's empowering event that she chose not to have a personal social media accounts because it's healthier not to not what is going on there.
Then she said on Operah or whatever that she wasn't allowed one.
Last week at another women's empowering event, she said that she stays off social media because it's toxic.
Less than a week later, she's back on.

WHAT IS UP WITH HER LIES?

I believe she has negatively affected Catherine and William. They are trying to break royal bad protocols and habits but are under fire for a long time now! Why doesn't she just leave them alone and live her life?

I would blame Meghan for some of Catherine's ill health. She most likely worsened an already existing condition.

How else is she going to bring in money? They need to fund a wealthy lifestyle and getting a ,9-5 isn't going to cut it. Harry tried doing some speeches but he just isn't talented enough to be a draw. He has no other skills. Fergie went down a similar road years before. She did everything from being a Weight Watchers spokesperson to writing children's books to hosting a children's television show, and none of those proved sufficient. Hawking curated items on a lifestyle blog is a comedown for Meghan, no doubt, but it will likely be more profitable than other stuff she's tried.

I doubt whatever Kate's issues are, they were brought on by Meghan. There were rumors of an eating disorder way before Harry got married, to be perfectly honest she's looked anorexic for years. Way too thin for her frame. Perhaps her stress can be laid at William's feet, after all there have been rumors of him cheating for the past couple of years. A cheating husband is way more of a stress factor than a feud with a sister in law.

I'm no Meghan fan, but she's had spectacularly bad luck with timing. Whenever they've put out a major statement or launched something, there's almost always been something else in the news that steals their thunder or makes her look bad.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 12:06 am
How else is she going to bring in money? They need to fund a wealthy lifestyle and getting a ,9-5 isn't going to cut it. Harry tried doing some speeches but he just isn't talented enough to be a draw. He has no other skills. Fergie went down a similar road years before. She did everything from being a Weight Watchers spokesperson to writing children's books to hosting a children's television show, and none of those proved sufficient. Hawking curated items on a lifestyle blog is a comedown for Meghan, no doubt, but it will likely be more profitable than other stuff she's tried.

I doubt whatever Kate's issues are, they were brought on by Meghan. There were rumors of an eating disorder way before Harry got married, to be perfectly honest she's looked anorexic for years. Way too thin for her frame. Perhaps her stress can be laid at William's feet, after all there have been rumors of him cheating for the past couple of years. A cheating husband is way more of a stress factor than a feud with a sister in law.

I'm no Meghan fan, but she's had spectacularly bad luck with timing. Whenever they've put out a major statement or launched something, there's almost always been something else in the news that steals their thunder or makes her look bad.

This sounds so naive. Especially your last paragraugh. Do you really think it's just a coincidance that Meghan always releases/launches when there is news with the RF? It's deliberate obvioiusly to get them attention.

And your whole preface is so twisted. If they want to live a high life which is expensive, they must find a way to fund it without using the RF as a means. The royal family only lives this way because they are serving their country and it comes at a steep price for them.

The Sussexes call the RF racist and outdated but they still called their children prince and princess. Why??? If they hate the "institution" so much, what was the point?

They are so confusing! They are in huge trouble. And most people don't feel sorry for them. They caused all this themselves!

Regarding the cheating rumours, I will have to search and find the evidence that it is just that, a rumour. There was a man who started this rumour as a joke and he was shocked how it spiralled out of control. I think he even admitted this himself. There is still now proof at all that it has a shred of truth to it.

amother
  Ultramarine

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 12:17 am
amother Mustard wrote:
This sounds so naive. Especially your last paragraugh. Do you really think it's just a coincidance that Meghan always releases/launches when there is news with the RF? It's deliberate obvioiusly to get them attention.

And your whole preface is so twisted. If they want to live a high life which is expensive, they must find a way to fund it without using the RF as a means. The royal family only lives this way because they are serving their country and it comes at a steep price for them.

The Sussexes call the RF racist and outdated but they still called their children prince and princess. Why??? If they hate the "institution" so much, what was the point?

They are so confusing! They are in huge trouble. And most people don't feel sorry for them. They caused all this themselves!

Regarding the cheating rumours, I will have to search and find the evidence that it is just that, a rumour. There was a man who started this rumour as a joke and he was shocked how it spiralled out of control. I think he even admitted this himself. There is still now proof at all that it has a shred of truth to it.

I've been following the BRF since I was a kid in the 1980s and my friends and I would pore over the Diana coffee table books from the library. There's not much I don't know about the Windsors, and I'm not a fan of either Kate or Meghan. They were both social climbers and wanted the fame and position badly. Kate pursued William no less than Meghan pursued Harry. Look up info about Kate changing her university plans as well as major, and it's pretty obvious she had him in her sights before she ever met him. The one thing I'll give Kate is that she didn't care about the money because she came from a wealthy family. But she wanted the glamour and the cachet of the crown prince (and to be fair, he was a pin up back then). I should add, I'm not a fan of the royal family at all, but I do have respect for Princess Alice (Charles's grandmother) for saving Jews during the Holocaust.

The naive people are the fans who idealize any member of the RF. They are nothing special other than the circumstance of their birth or who they married. That goes for Kate, Megan, Diana and Camilla too while we're at it.

As far as bad timing do you really believe Meghan knew their exit statement would coincide with the sudden Covid shutdown? Unless you believe in conspiracy theories that's just absurd. She's had bad timing. I don't feel bad for her but that's just how it's worked out. It doesn't matter for this one anyway because the people who will buy her stuff aren't the ones getting caught up in the Kate drama. Two separate fan bases.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 12:37 am
I've been following the BRF since I was a kid in the 1980s and my friends and I would pore over the Diana coffee table books from the library. There's not much I don't know about the Windsors, and I'm not a fan of either Kate or Meghan. They were both social climbers and wanted the fame and position badly. Kate pursued William no less than Meghan pursued Harry. Look up info about Kate changing her university plans as well as major, and it's pretty obvious she had him in her sights before she ever met him. The one thing I'll give Kate is that she didn't care about the money because she came from a wealthy family. But she wanted the glamour and the cachet of the crown prince (and to be fair, he was a pin up back then). I should add, I'm not a fan of the royal family at all, but I do have respect for Princess Alice (Charles's grandmother) for saving Jews during the Holocaust.

The naive people are the fans who idealize any member of the RF. They are nothing special other than the circumstance of their birth or who they married. That goes for Kate, Megan, Diana and Camilla too while we're at it.

As far as bad timing do you really believe Meghan knew their exit statement would coincide with the sudden Covid shutdown? Unless you believe in conspiracy theories that's just absurd. She's had bad timing. I don't feel bad for her but that's just how it's worked out. It doesn't matter for this one anyway because the people who will buy her stuff aren't the ones getting caught up in the Kate drama. Two separate fan bases.

The difference between Kate and Meghan is in how they use their influence on their husband, family and public. William is way more relaxed when Kate is around. She has really built him up. Just look closely at his body language. She is a great mother and protects them from the public. She releases occasional pictures to keep the media happy but that's about it. She invests her time in promoting OTHERS. Her mental health campaign and early years campaign.

Meghan on the other hand, gave her children titles eventhough they are living in the USA where they won't be serving so there is no need for titles and Americans don't care or understand to it. It's really unfair to their kids to put them in this position. She broke her husband and exploited his mental health issues and obsession with Diana. She uses his paranoia of the media to her benefit. What has she done to influence the public in a positive way that didn't gain her $$$?

All she has achieved is some pap strolls...

I am curious,with all the proof she has given you, do you really think Meghan is a healthy individual?

What has Catherine done to deserve such vitriol? EVEN if you are not a fan of hers. But the hate? She is just minding her own business!

amother
  Whitesmoke  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 1:18 am
I've been following the BRF since I was a kid in the 1980s and my friends and I would pore over the Diana coffee table books from the library. There's not much I don't know about the Windsors, and I'm not a fan of either Kate or Meghan. They were both social climbers and wanted the fame and position badly. Kate pursued William no less than Meghan pursued Harry. Look up info about Kate changing her university plans as well as major, and it's pretty obvious she had him in her sights before she ever met him. The one thing I'll give Kate is that she didn't care about the money because she came from a wealthy family. But she wanted the glamour and the cachet of the crown prince (and to be fair, he was a pin up back then).

There's nothing wrong with pursuing a prince. Someone has to marry him, after all. But you have to be prepared to take the whole package - lots of media scrutiny, criticism, rumours, your whole life on display. Kate has taken all that with grace; she knew what she was getting into. Meghan didn't even bother trying to find out what that entailed; she just wanted the attention. She even admitted in her Oprah interview that she had no idea what she was getting into - um , maybe find out the before you marry the prince of England?! Don't pursue a prince and then complain, especially in the age of the internet, that you have no privacy. Really?!

tweety1  

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 1:59 am
amother Mustard wrote:
The difference between Kate and Meghan is in how they use their influence on their husband, family and public. William is way more relaxed when Kate is around. She has really built him up. Just look closely at his body language. She is a great mother and protects them from the public. She releases occasional pictures to keep the media happy but that's about it. She invests her time in promoting OTHERS. Her mental health campaign and early years campaign.

Meghan on the other hand, gave her children titles eventhough they are living in the USA where they won't be serving so there is no need for titles and Americans don't care or understand to it. It's really unfair to their kids to put them in this position. She broke her husband and exploited his mental health issues and obsession with Diana. She uses his paranoia of the media to her benefit. What has she done to influence the public in a positive way that didn't gain her $$$?

All she has achieved is some pap strolls...

I am curious,with all the proof she has given you, do you really think Meghan is a healthy individual?

What has Catherine done to deserve such vitriol? EVEN if you are not a fan of hers. But the hate? She is just minding her own business!

One of the best comments on here so far!!!!
Page 26 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 25  26  27 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries