Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 13  14  15 31  32  33  Next

amother
Steelblue

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 1:43 pm
Here is where their outfits are very similar... the collared shirts under the boys' sweaters and charlotte's sweater is the same (the one she is wearing under the cardigan) and the hairlengths are the same too...

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/.....ouis/

Busybee5  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 1:45 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/w.....9.amp

amother
  Hydrangea

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 1:52 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:

And now with all this discussion, I noticed the younger boy's right hand fingers are also awkward. You can't cross your middle finger over your ring finger. You can do it if you use your other hand to physically position the fingers but it's not natural.

Huh? I just did it. No effort at all. Doesn't feel awkward or unnatural.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 1:54 pm
amother Latte wrote:
This photo was taken in December 2023. They were all together at an official engagement where Charlotte was wearing the same top with a different skirt. The skirt pattern looks photoshopped in. Louis is wearing the same shirt and pants. His tip looks photoshopped and has a different design. George's top is also the same, his white collar was changed to navy. Kate's jeans and shoes are the same. Her top is the same too, it has been photoshopped from cream to navy. The hair length are all the same too.

In other news, another picture has been published of Kate leaving to an app.

Not sure I go with this particular conspiracy, but here's the video of what you're referring to:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1.....97954

Amarante  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 1:54 pm
amother Hydrangea wrote:

I just did it with both hands.

My left hand which is dominant did it more easily but I imagine that is because I use those fingers much more frequently.

amother
  Buttercup  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 1:59 pm
Amarante wrote:
I just did it with both hands.

My left hand which is dominant did it more easily but I imagine that is because I use those fingers much more frequently.

Maybe I'm the odd one out. I'll ask my kids when they get home. I can't cross my middle finger over the ring finger without using the other hand to place it. (This discussion is so much more interesting than work!)

amother
  Hawthorn  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 2:07 pm
amother Steelblue wrote:
Here is where their outfits are very similar... the collared shirts under the boys' sweaters and charlotte's sweater is the same (the one she is wearing under the cardigan) and the hairlengths are the same too...

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/.....ouis/

Lol, they always were the same classic style clothing. This taking it to the next level.

Can anyone tell me how unprecedented it is that AP should retract a photo? For all we know this happens every other day, we just don’t hear about it because there aren’t a hoard of conspiracy theorists jumping on it…

amother
  Candycane

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 2:10 pm
Why are you all so invested in this story?

bgr8ful  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 2:12 pm
can I just say, im not deep in any of the conspiracies cause I dont care that much, but twitter is on FIRE these last few days cause of it and im enjoying the entertainment immensely.

some of my faves:

amother
Burntblack

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 2:19 pm
amother Candycane wrote:
Why are you all so invested in this story?

Its probably most distracting from the state of the rest of the world and because of all the theories around Diana. Also she dresses well is pretty and she's in the same stage of life as many here.

amother
Denim  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 2:22 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
Not sure I go with this particular conspiracy, but here's the video of what you're referring to:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1.....97954

Great thread!!

SuperWify

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 4:04 pm
amother NeonYellow wrote:
Um...the public wants to know a lot of things that are none of their business. I'm not sure the public has a right to know the private medical history of the Princess of Wales. The king, yes, they might have a valid interest. But what's the valid interest in the health of someone who's not even in line to the throne?

As a public servant they do have a responsibility.

Tough as it sounds…

Check this out - apparently after King Charles said he had prostate cancer the awareness in Britain Frida for this went up.

https://www.zoomdoc.com/king-c.....or%20'enlarged%20prostate,benign%20prostate%20enlargement%20(BPE).

Elfrida  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 4:10 pm
SuperWify wrote:
As a public servant they do have a responsibility.

Tough as it sounds…

Check this out - apparently after King Charles said he had prostate cancer the awareness in Britain Frida for this went up.

https://www.zoomdoc.com/king-c.....or%20'enlarged%20prostate,benign%20prostate%20enlargement%20(BPE).

Just to clarify, it was explicitly said that Charles does not have prostate cancer. He went into hospital for treatment for an enlarged prostate. During the course of treatment, other findings were noted. On investigation, it was confirmed that they were cancerous.

They haven't said where the cancer is located - the only thing they have said is that it isn't prostate cancer.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 4:41 pm
amother Latte wrote:

In other news, another picture has been published of Kate leaving to an app.

Which many people are saying looks more like the profile of Rose Hanbury. And they really do have a point. LOL.

Either way, it could literally be anyone.

amother
  Latte  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 5:48 pm
Which many people are saying looks more like the profile of Rose Hanbury. And they really do have a point. LOL.

This is taking it too far. Most likely it is Kate. Not Williams supposed mistress

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 5:57 pm
amother Hydrangea wrote:

I can't do it the way he did it.

I can do it from middle finger to forth finger (one next to thumb) easily though awkwardly. But not the other way around like he has it - middle finger to second (next to small finger) really doesn't work for me. It really is easy for you that way?

Busybee5  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 5:58 pm

That's definitely Kate!

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 5:58 pm
amother Latte wrote:

This is taking it too far. Most likely it is Kate. Not Williams supposed mistress

Point is that as long as she isn't looking, it can really be anyone.

amother
  Wandflower  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 7:46 pm
I can't do it the way he did it.

I can do it from middle finger to forth finger (one next to thumb) easily though awkwardly. But not the other way around like he has it - middle finger to second (next to small finger) really doesn't work for me. It really is easy for you that way?

I did it easily too. Took no major effort What

amother
Garnet  

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 9:17 pm
[quote="Busybee5"]That's definitely Kate![/quote

people think the lady in the fur hat is kate?!
Page 14 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 13  14  15 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries