Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Chossidmom's thread about childhood vaccines
  Previous  1  2  3 10  11  12 27  28  29  Next

#BestBubby  

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 10:36 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:
I said these exact same words until I started vaccinating. Spare yourselves everyone of the pretense of being a doctor and ask your real one.
It is so easy to sow mistrust and fear amongst parents who will do anything and everything for their child. Especially amongst vulnerable people who have a hard time trusting to begin with.
But it's not right. Parents are being taken advantage of because of their vulnerabilities.
Part of being an adult is recognizing that when there are two not-ideal options, we ask advice from an expert in that area, and trust that Hashem is guiding you on that path. Even if you don't understand it or have gut feelings against it, you proceed according to the expert because you have placed your utmost trust in Hashem that no harm will befall your child.
Yes it could be scary. So is buying a house or getting into a car behind a wheel. It's part of adulthood.

When doctors are controlled by evil corrupt government, one can no longer blindly trust doctors.

When doctors are forced to say a Man can get pregnant or lose their license you have to do your own research.

smss  

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 11:00 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:
I said these exact same words until I started vaccinating. Spare yourselves everyone of the pretense of being a doctor and ask your real one.
It is so easy to sow mistrust and fear amongst parents who will do anything and everything for their child. Especially amongst vulnerable people who have a hard time trusting to begin with.
But it's not right. Parents are being taken advantage of because of their vulnerabilities.
Part of being an adult is recognizing that when there are two not-ideal options, we ask advice from an expert in that area, and trust that Hashem is guiding you on that path. Even if you don't understand it or have gut feelings against it, you proceed according to the expert because you have placed your utmost trust in Hashem that no harm will befall your child.
Yes it could be scary. So is buying a house or getting into a car behind a wheel. It's part of adulthood.

This.
I heard a shiur from R' Akiva Tatz where he said that hishtadlus when it comes to medicine means following the opinion of the majority of medical experts in your time.

ChossidMom  

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 11:58 pm
smss wrote:
This.
I heard a shiur from R' Akiva Tatz where he said that hishtadlus when it comes to medicine means following the opinion of the majority of medical experts in your time.

And for this exact reason I can no longer ever listen to or watch a shiur by Rabbi Tatz who spoke with great derision about the people who were against taking the covid vax. I won't say any more about him. I will say that many, many rabbonim paskened that it is absolutely forbidden to take the covid shots. Lakewood rabbonim, Batei din in Israel and NY.

According to the rabbonim whose psakim I read, the doctors who receive money from the authorities have zero "ne'emanus" and cannot be trusted.

What absolutely shocks me today is that with all we know now about the terrible damages inflicted on people who took the shots, not one rav has come forth and said "I'm sorry, I made a mistake". The first one on line should be the askan Elimelech Firer in Bne Brak who was the one to say that they are safe. He admitted in private that he was pressured/threatened. It's horrible.

smss

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 12:09 am
I knew I was gonna regret popping my head back into this thread.
I'm out, this is too exhausting.

amother
Jean  

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 1:53 am
smss wrote:
I knew I was gonna regret popping my head back into this thread.
I'm out, this is too exhausting.

I always feel like Sheldon when I open this thread and lurk on it.

amother
  Hunter  

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 2:18 am
ChossidMom wrote:
And for this exact reason I can no longer ever listen to or watch a shiur by Rabbi Tatz who spoke with great derision about the people who were against taking the covid vax. I won't say any more about him. I will say that many, many rabbonim paskened that it is absolutely forbidden to take the covid shots. Lakewood rabbonim, Batei din in Israel and NY.

According to the rabbonim whose psakim I read, the doctors who receive money from the authorities have zero "ne'emanus" and cannot be trusted.

What absolutely shocks me today is that with all we know now about the terrible damages inflicted on people who took the shots, not one rav has come forth and said "I'm sorry, I made a mistake". The first one on line should be the askan Elimelech Firer in Bne Brak who was the one to say that they are safe. He admitted in private that he was pressured/threatened. It's horrible.

Very disturbing R"L!

and common sense....when the "medical experts" "medical establishment" insist men can have babies....I'll go with BB and say best to work with trusted professionals and do your own research
not even research! basic common sense! no mob rule no group think...a willingness and openness to see what is in front of our eyes!

fleetwood  

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 3:26 am
#BestBubby wrote:
When doctors are controlled by evil corrupt government, one can no longer blindly trust doctors.

When doctors are forced to say a Man can get pregnant or lose their license you have to do your own research.

Can I please have a source that doctor's lose their license for the above?

#BestBubby  

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 7:11 am
smss wrote:
This.

I believe that only applies when all medical experts have the FREEDOM to express their true medical opinions without retaliation.

We no longer have that where doctors are forced to say a Man can get pregnant.

Trademark  

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 7:16 am
ChossidMom wrote:

So you know better than all these Rabbonim?

Also do you have a list of who said it's forbidden to take the shots? And from those are they a small minority opinion?

fleetwood

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 7:26 am
#BestBubby wrote:
I believe that only applies when all medical experts have the FREEDOM to express their true medical opinions without retaliation.

We no longer have that where doctors are forced to say a Man can get pregnant.

Still waiting on a source..thanks

#BestBubby  

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 8:24 am
Here is your source Fkeetwood. https://transhealthproject.org.....tion/

Doctors can lose their license for refusing to call a man a woman or refusing to house a man with women.

Here is another:

Federal government will prosecute Healthcare workers who discriminate against transgender

https://www.commonwealthfund.o.....icans

amother
  Oak  

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 8:32 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Here is your source Fkeetwood. https://transhealthproject.org.....tion/

Doctors can lose their license for refusing to call a man a woman or refusing to house a man with women.

Doesn’t say anything about losing a license.
With all due respect, if someone misidentified you, you would also be upset. What would happen if someone called you Amish? I’m sure you’d be upset. Or if someone mocked you. I’m sure you’d report them. Or even someone who has differing opinions.

#BestBubby  

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 9:04 am
amother Oak wrote:
Doesn’t say anything about losing a license.
With all due respect, if someone misidentified you, you would also be upset. What would happen if someone called you Amish? I’m sure you’d be upset. Or if someone mocked you. I’m sure you’d report them. Or even someone who has differing opinions.

Sorry, that is incorrect.

The article specifically mentions misgendering and specifically said LICENSING BOARDS have rules against discrimination.

I may be upset if someone called me Amish but that is what FREE Speech means.

You think it is ok to FORCE a doctor to call a man a woman or lose their license? Then you support tyranny and are anti free speech.

A man is free to call himself a woman or a cat.

But the man and the GOVERNMENT cannot FORCE people to say a Man is a cat.

amother
  Oak  

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 9:19 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Sorry, that is incorrect.

The article specifically mentions misgendering and specifically said LICENSING BOARDS have rules against discrimination.

I may be upset if someone called me Amish but that is what FREE Speech means.

You think it is ok to FORCE a doctor to call a man a woman or lose their license? Then you support tyranny and are anti free speech.

A man is free to call himself a woman or a cat.

But the man and the GOVERNMENT cannot FORCE people to say a Man is a cat.

I’m not seeing that.
Here’s a quote from the first website:

Local, state, and federal laws generally prohibit discrimination in places such as hospitals, doctor or dentist offices, and drug-treatment facilities. Licensing boards also have standards of conduct that prohibit providers from discriminating or behaving unprofessionally.

And here’s a quote from the second:
For trans people, health care visits can add to distress, rather than provide help. The American Medical Association (AMA) opposes policies like the Trump administration rule that could harm trans people, stating that “laws and policies that restrict the use of public facilities based on biological gender can have immediate and lingering physical consequences, as well as severe mental health repercussions.” The AMA recommends equal access to care that corresponds with a person’s gender identity “to protect the public health and to promote social equality and safe access to public facilities and services.”
In each of those articles, it doesn’t say anything about losing a license. It uses words like recommend and generally prohibit (which means usually or sometimes, doesn’t mean always) and the articles also say that practitioners have to act professionally.
Of course, being acknowledged as their chosen gender and not their birth gender is also problematic. Remember the male looking female who was in labor and since the person identified as male, had a stillbirth and almost died?

GLUE  

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 10:03 am
Take Two Aspirin and Call Me By My Pronouns: Why Turning Doctors into Social Justice Warriors is Destroying American Medicine- Stanley Goldfarb, MD

https://www.amazon.com/Take-Tw.....38491

I did not read this book so I can't tell you what is in it. Found it looking up what people were talking about.

ChossidMom  

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 10:04 am
Trademark wrote:
So you know better than all these Rabbonim?

Also do you have a list of who said it's forbidden to take the shots? And from those are they a small minority opinion?

Of course. I'll find it for you bli neder.

I will say this though, as someone who is connected to a rebbe (who btw was against) - NOT EVERY QUESTION IS A RABBI QUESTION. Sometimes a person has to do their own due diligence, make inquiries and do research. Taking a shot is not an issue for a psak halacha. You can ask advice but this is not psak halacha material.

That being said, off the top of my head (and I will bli neder find my list of rabbonim), The Amshinov Rebbe, The Sassov Rebbe, the Rachmastrivka Rebbe, The poskim in Lakewood, Rav Wosner's Bes Din, Rav Karp's Bes Din (both in Israel), Rabbi Epstein, A bes din in NY with rabbonim like Rav Friedman, Rav Daniel Green and others. There are more and I don't remember the names. It's been a long time since I even discussed this issue with anyone.

amother
  Oak  

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 11:02 am
For every person that someone says yes, you can find 10 that say no. And for every one that says no, you can find 10 that say yes. You can also find anything on the internet. We’re just gonna go around in circles.
Basically, if you don’t want to vaccinate, and you find a doctor who agrees with your choices, good for you. And if you want to vaccinate, and you find a doctor who agrees with your choices, good for you.
Preaching on the internet won’t change anyone’s mind. In fact, it might have the opposite effect of what you intend.

amother
  Hunter  

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 11:07 am
The issue is censorship sanctions and mandates

amother
  Oak  

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 11:45 am
amother Hunter wrote:
The issue is censorship sanctions and mandates

Considering vaccine mandates have been around for 170 years in the USA, I highly doubt all of a sudden they’ll stop. The benefits outweigh the risks.
https://historyofvaccines.org/.....edule

ChossidMom  

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 11:49 am
you say the benefits outweigh the risks.

Others - doctors, medical professionals and regular people are now questioning if this is true or if we have all been taken for a ride by those that stood to gain and gained a whole lot of $$$$$ from the vaccine industry.

That is why I posted Dr. Pierre Kory's presentation. He vaccinated all his kids. Now he has big, big questions and says he would never give another vaccine to his children. There are many more doctors like him. People who are curious WHY will watch his presentation or read Turtles All the Way Down.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
Page 11 of 29   Previous  1  2  3 10  11  12 27  28  29  Next Recent Topics