Post Fri, Jul 12 2024, 7:15 am
Anyone? Thanks in advance

amother
Fern

Post Fri, Jul 12 2024, 7:17 am
I can try to help.

shabbatiscoming

Post Fri, Jul 12 2024, 7:36 am
Why font you adk your question and if someone is able, they will answer.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 12 2024, 8:04 am
Thanks! I'm trying to obtain approval for a facility which is my house. Is there anyone who helped you in the process? I see they require loads and loads of documentation, inspections, and blueprints etc. I rent my house so it's difficult. How did you manage all that?

groovy1224

Post Fri, Jul 12 2024, 8:07 am
amother OP wrote:
Thanks! I'm trying to obtain approval for a facility which is my house. Is there anyone who helped you in the process? I see they require loads and loads of documentation, inspections, and blueprints etc. I rent my house so it's difficult. How did you manage all that?

You're most likely to get useful advice if you specify what city/town you're talking about

shabbatiscoming

Post Fri, Jul 12 2024, 8:08 am
amother OP wrote:

Op, you may want to mention where in the world you are. This site is international.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 12 2024, 1:12 pm
Sure, Monsey NY

Thanks all!

amother
Vermilion

Post Fri, Jul 12 2024, 1:22 pm
I live in Monsey and have a daycare. How could I help you?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 12 2024, 2:13 pm
Post Today at 10:04 am

I won't be your competition because I want it for an early intervention group which has the same requirements as daycare

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jul 13 2024, 9:45 pm
Bump

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 5:59 am
'm not afraid of competition, there are BH plenty of kids for both of us ka"h! There's quite a bit of paperwork for the initial license, however it does get easier after that. Childcare Resources of Rockland is very helpful. Have you been in touch with them? Also, a rented house is just fine.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 6:41 pm
amother Vermilion wrote:
'm not afraid of competition, there are BH plenty of kids for both of us ka"h! There's quite a bit of paperwork for the initial license, however it does get easier after that. Childcare Resources of Rockland is very helpful. Have you been in touch with them? Also, a rented house is just fine.

Did you get a fire inspection done? And you needed to submit a Certificate of occupancy, plus all kinds of safety plans and blueprints from your place?

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 6:48 pm
Yes
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics