Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Your 30+ lbs story
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
  OP

Post Mon, Sep 16 2024, 3:34 pm
It’s a digital scale. I wait until it’s on zero.

It’s it on a levelled surface? My bathroom is tiled and the scale is on a few different tiles. But it’s for sure inconsistent. Dh tells me to get an old fashion scale but it’s important for me to see the ever so slight change in weight which the non digital won’t show me clearly

amother
  Whitesmoke  

Post Mon, Sep 16 2024, 3:40 pm
amother OP wrote:
It’s a digital scale. I wait until it’s on zero.

It’s it on a levelled surface? My bathroom is tiled and the scale is on a few different tiles. But it’s for sure inconsistent. Dh tells me to get an old fashion scale but it’s important for me to see the ever so slight change in weight which the non digital won’t show me clearly

Digital scales are usually more acurate, as the analog scales cam get worn over time and won't necessarily be as accurate. But that's weird that it would be off by several pounds right after. Maybe the scale is broken?

amother
  Whitesmoke

Post Mon, Sep 16 2024, 3:41 pm
amother OP wrote:
I made it this far!! This is huge for me. I have a zero tolerance for cheating rule. Bc I know myself and even one slip and it’s (very potentially) over for me.

The only cheats I did allow was once a made good/kind bars that were leftover from a trip. Was careful with my calories that day. And then today for some reason I thought it was ok to have chocolate covered rice cakes. Not sure why I thought that but I’m not doing it again.

I’m doing almost no dairy (Mozzerella cheese occasionally in eggs), no gluten, no sugar. Yes maple sugar. I feel great. BUT my scale says a different number all the time and I have no idea what’s right. So either I lost about 9 lbs.. which would be wonderful! Or I lost 2.5. Not so great.

My clothing still fits the same but even with 9 lbs I wouldn’t expect it to be loose.

Due to work I wasn’t able to fit working out into my day until now. Starting today my schedule is a bit easier and I’m getting a walk in everyday. Is walking (with hills!) considered good enough exercise? I really enjoy it and I really don’t enjoy other exercises

Regardless of the scale, congrats on making it this far! Keep up the good work!

amother
  Coffee

Post Mon, Sep 16 2024, 3:47 pm
Etekcity Bathroom Scale for Body Weight, Highly Accurate Digital Electronic Weighing Machine for People, LCD Display, Large Size, 6mm Tempered Glass for Safe Home Use, Batteries Included, 400 lbs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F.....ss_tl

I have had this one for 4 years and it is very accurate.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise