Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Prep ahead freezable chicken recipe?

amother
OP  

Post Yesterday at 10:28 am
Looking for recipes for chicken that freezes well, raw. Chicken cutlets, not chicken on the bone. Something saucy. Maybe sesame chicken?
Anything aside from prepped breaded Shnitzel?
Thanks!

bakingmom

Post Yesterday at 11:27 am
I have a pineapple chicken recipe, I can post it later if you want. You basically coat chicken pieces in flour (whatever size you want, I usually do nugget size but could do full size shnitzel) and fry them, then bake with a sauce. (pineapple juice, sugar, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar and a couple of other ingreds, cant remember it fully). I usually fry them in advance and freeze with sauce on to heat up on yt.

Let me know if you want me to post the recipe.

ETA just noticed you want to freeze it raw. This is partially cooked but not fully, lmk if you still want it.
I freeze shnitzel roll ups raw with sauce and bake fresh.

amother
Dustypink

Post Yesterday at 11:30 am
bakingmom wrote:
I have a pineapple chicken recipe, I can post it later if you want. You basically coat chicken pieces in flour (whatever size you want, I usually do nugget size but could do full size shnitzel) and fry them, then bake with a sauce. (pineapple juice, sugar, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar and a couple of other ingreds, cant remember it fully). I usually fry them in advance and freeze with sauce on to heat up on yt.

ETA just noticed you want to freeze it raw. This is partially cooked but not fully, lmk if you still want it.

I make this without frying the chicken first.

amother
  OP

Post Yesterday at 11:39 am
bakingmom wrote:

How does the pineapple chicken reheat? Is it soggy?
What’s inside your Shnitzel roll ups

amother
Smokey

Post Yesterday at 11:53 am
I would love the recipe! Please post if u can! Ty!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics