Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Just me? Don't like mix in pan 9 x 13 recipes
Previous  1  2

Bnei Berak 10  

Post Today at 10:10 am
amother Aconite wrote:
Bowls I don’t mind.
I prefer mixing in bags…

I hate taking out mixer. Even a hand mixer. I try to only make recipes mix by hand. One bowl.

The 9x13 recipes work best if you spray pan first with pan.

But I prefer tripling in a bowl. Line pans with parchment. Bake. Then stack parchment with cake in one 9x13 and freeze like that.

If you hate taking out even a simple hand mixer you need to check how and where you store it. Is it stored in a place where you have a hard time to reach it? Where do you store your regular mixer? Same question, is it stored in a hard to reach place?
Find better storage solutions in your kitchen.

Bnei Berak 10  

Post Today at 10:13 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
After I had a Pyrex dish shatter suddenly with little couscous balls rolling all over my hot oven, why would I want to take the risk of it ever happening again? Rather stick with my disposable, no-need-to-clean pans. Any alternatives?

Yes. Stainless steel pans.

Bnei Berak 10

Post Today at 10:17 am
amother Lightblue wrote:
Idk how people use aluminum pans still they’re so toxic. What’s wrong with Pyrex?

The funniest is some refuse to use a pot if it's aluminium but won't have an issue to bake every item in alu pans without further thought. What's the difference?

LovesHashem

Post Today at 11:09 am
Bnei Berak 10 wrote:
The funniest is some refuse to use a pot if it's aluminium but won't have an issue to bake every item in alu pans without further thought. What's the difference?

Never though about it. Would love to switch one day but not now. Maybe when my kids are bigger...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen