Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
They played with it for hours

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 4:09 pm
I bought this toy for my 4 year old son and he played with it for hours. Actually it kept my two older boys (6 and 8) busy as well, with no fighting. It was good money spent.

FUYLE Magnetic Transform Engineering Car Assembled Toys with Storage Box, 8 in 1 Transforming Robot Toy Construction Vehicle Toy, Toddler Magnetic Blocks Engineering Car for Kids Ages 3-5(35 Pcs)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D7.....ss_tl

Please post toys your kids love. Extra Credit if it's not electronic.

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 8:09 pm
Buildzi
https://www.amazon.com/BUILDZI.....ss_tl

played for a looong time and many different ways to play

DrMom

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 8:22 pm
Legos (plain sets with rectangular bricks and a few special pieces).

A playground ball.

Crayons.

gr82no  

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 8:51 pm
amother OP wrote:
I bought this toy for my 4 year old son and he played with it for hours. Actually it kept my two older boys (6 and 8) busy as well, with no fighting. It was good money spent.

FUYLE Magnetic Transform Engineering Car Assembled Toys with Storage Box, 8 in 1 Transforming Robot Toy Construction Vehicle Toy, Toddler Magnetic Blocks Engineering Car for Kids Ages 3-5(35 Pcs)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D7.....ss_tl

Please post toys your kids love. Extra Credit if it's not electronic.

It only has one review, u weren't nervous to buy it? I usually only buy things with at least 100 reviews preferably 1000.

Also what is the robot part of it?

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 9:09 pm
Magna tiles
Menchies
Legos
Wooden blocks
Cars and trucks

His favorite toy (1.5 boy) is currently his toy box. He'll empty it out halfway, sit himself in, and spend hours entertaining himself in there Very Happy

seeker  

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:15 pm
Perplexus. For the older ones, not the 4 year old. I don't think I've ever seen anything non electronic that engages more kids for longer than this. there will always be some kids who are engaged by some things - many can do Lego for a while but not everyone - but this is my universal winner that nobody can resist.

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:20 pm
I have a 2 year old, out of all her toys (trust me it’s a lot) these are the ones she constantly goes back to and sits with
Wooden shape and color sorter
https://amzn.to/3X2x9O1
Magnetic coloring board
https://amzn.to/3Z2kTQc
Pretend food set
https://amzn.to/4e10105

amother
Brunette  

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:31 pm
seeker wrote:
Perplexus. For the older ones, not the 4 year old. I don't think I've ever seen anything non electronic that engages more kids for longer than this. there will always be some kids who are engaged by some things - many can do Lego for a while but not everyone - but this is my universal winner that nobody can resist.

I agree with this. I didn't buy one in many years though. Do you have a good one that you can link? Not all of them have great reviews.

seeker

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:45 pm
amother Brunette wrote:
I agree with this. I didn't buy one in many years though. Do you have a good one that you can link? Not all of them have great reviews.

We have the original and epic. Both big hits. I also have a random generic one that didn't take off as well so maybe you get what you pay for or maybe I just had bad luck.

There's one that looks cool where the two sides twist in different directions or something, and I heard from someone else that it was not as fun. Didn't try it myself though.

amother
  Brunette  

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:50 pm
seeker wrote:
We have the original and epic. Both big hits. I also have a random generic one that didn't take off as well so maybe you get what you pay for or maybe I just had bad luck.

There's one that looks cool where the two sides twist in different directions or something, and I heard from someone else that it was not as fun. Didn't try it myself though.

Thank you!

notshanarishona  

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 2:57 am
My son’s favorite toy is magnatiles , second is lego. Third toy food. But nothing that he will play with more than 15 -30 minutes, his attention span isn’t that long.

notshanarishona  

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 3:02 am
Is this an advertisement? Doesn’t look like such an exiting or unique toy

amother
  Brunette  

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 6:18 am
notshanarishona wrote:
Is this an advertisement? Doesn’t look like such an exiting or unique toy

With only one single review about a 4 year old...
But I wouldn't want this thread shut down. It's a good idea of a thread. I'm always on the lookout for good toys.

amother
  Brunette

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 6:29 am
I see it sold in Walmart for $13 called Shimele magnetic transforming robot.
I tried linking it it didn't work. Also from different sellers on Amazon with a few more reviews some of them saying that the magnet is junky and of poor quality.

amother
Cream

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 6:43 am
Why was this thread reported? An ad?

amother
Tomato

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 6:47 am
Little Lego. We have a big box and a bunch of boards and they play for hours ages 3-9

notshanarishona

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 7:38 am
amother Cream wrote:
Why was this thread reported? An ad?

Guessing its an ad although it wasn’t me who reported (I went to check and someone else did, thus my comment)

gr82no

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 7:49 am
I didnt report but it does seem suspicious because it has basically no reviews and I cant see my kids playing with it for more than twenty minutes
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children