Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Lakewood- Estee Wig Salon, Mimi Wigs or Chassi Meisner

amother
OP  

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 7:58 am
I don’t have local friends to go with me

This is my first wig purchase in a few years and I want it to be perfect

I never had lace before other than a pony which I was unhappy with. The lace is dark brown and my skin is very light is it looks very harsh against my skin. When I look around it seems blonds and redheads look the best in lace.

I’m considering a skin top and not sure which of the above sheitel machers to use. I’ve used Estee in the past for irene wigs and was always happy. Now she mostly sells her own line, Esme.

I see pics on Instagram and really like the work of Mimi hair and wigs (owner of the Vive brand) and Chassie Meisner.

Not sure who to go with! I need someone trustworthy who will work with me to make my wig look beautiful. My budget maxes out in the 3k range. I need someone very very honest and helpful. Not someone that will let me walk out thinking I look great but really I don’t.

Anyone have exp with the above? For reference I’m smack in between the trendy with it crowd vs the yeshivish crowd. I’m in between, not yeshivish but not very trendy. I value comfort and ease but also a natural graceful classy look. Prefer a straight wig this time around.

Any and all help is appreciated!

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 8:09 am
Following

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 8:54 am
They're really both excellent and nice people. (Chassie and Mimi)
I don't know Estee..

amother
Pansy

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 4:57 pm
I don't know about the others but Estee's wig are very pricey. I don't think you can get something in 3K range there.

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 5:18 pm
amother Pansy wrote:
I don't know about the others but Estee's wig are very pricey. I don't think you can get something in 3K range there.

Her wigs are in the 3k range. I was down there a couple weeks ago and tried some on.

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 5:18 pm
amother Purple wrote:
They're really both excellent and nice people. (Chassie and Mimi)
I don't know Estee..

Have you bought a wig by either of them?

amother
Glitter

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 8:02 pm
I highly recommend chassi. Real personalized experience and she will make sure you are Happy. She’s always very honest about price and def has wigs in that budget.

amother
  OP

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 8:04 pm
amother Glitter wrote:
I highly recommend chassi. Real personalized experience and she will make sure you are Happy. She’s always very honest about price and def has wigs in that budget.

Ty!

amother
Daisy

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 8:23 pm
Highly recommend chassie meisner, just bought a wig by her
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels