Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Belz Lakewood, is this true?
1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
OP  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 9:51 am
Is it true that Belz Lakewood did not start school yet, and has no starting date because of financial issues?

amother
Opal  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 9:52 am
Yes.They are not the only one.

amother
Tan  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 9:54 am
Yes it really confuses me because I would have thought there would be enough wealthy people in their chasidus that this wouldn’t happen.

I’ve donated. Here’s the link if anyone else wants to - https://www.charidy.com/belzbyachad

I’m also curious what their tuition amount is.

amother
  OP  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 9:54 am
Oh my that is terrible! But Belz is a big mosdos, how can this be that all other Belz schools started but they did not?

amother
  Tan  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 9:55 am
amother Opal wrote:
Yes.They are not the only one.

What other school? Can you share a link to their fundraising page? I don’t have much funds but this is such an important cause and want to donate.

amother
Orange  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 9:58 am
I don't understand why can't they move money around and put it towards the girl's school? Also I hope all the men are cancelling the uman tickets and lodgings to pay for tuition instead.

amother
Hydrangea

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 10:00 am
amother Orange wrote:
I don't understand why can't they move money around and put it towards the girl's school? Also I hope all the men are cancelling the uman tickets and lodgings to pay for tuition instead.

That last line is uncalled for.

amother
  Orange

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 10:02 am
amother Hydrangea wrote:

I don't think it's fair to collect from the public before using their own resources. We are all stretched thin they as a community need to support their own school and changes must be made.

amother
  OP  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 10:07 am
amother Orange wrote:
I don't think it's fair to collect from the public before using their own resources. We are all stretched thin they as a community need to support their own school and changes must be made.

What makes you think that all Belz men are going to Uman? That's just not true by any stretch. I'm sure the fathers all want to see their daughters in school & are doing whatever they can to make that happen.
You don't want to donate to this fund, and that's okay. But don't start putting down
others. That's not okay.

amother
Moccasin

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 10:10 am
amother Hydrangea wrote:

Men going to Uman is more important than young children's chinuch?

Kids are sitting home all day doing nothing glued to screens filling their brains with garbage.

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 10:12 am
amother Tan wrote:
What other school? Can you share a link to their fundraising page? I don’t have much funds but this is such an important cause and want to donate.

Satmar lakewood. Think they are having orientation today already.

amother
  OP  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 10:14 am
amother Moccasin wrote:
Men going to Uman is more important than young children's chinuch?

Kids are sitting home all day doing nothing glued to screens filling their brains with garbage.

That poster just made up a lie.
We don't all have to go along with it.

amother
Lightpink

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 10:19 am
amother Orange wrote:

They go to Israel usually, no? Belz goes to Uman too?

amother
Springgreen  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 10:21 am
...typically belz go to yerushalim not uman

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 10:25 am
They never booked Uman tickets - Belz doesn’t go to Uman.

Hope you have a better day.

amother
Lily  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 10:27 am
Im confused though
It's always said that Chassidishe tuition is the cheapest because it gets supplemented by the Mosdos and overseen by the Rebbe and his Gabbaim.
So what's going on here?

tweety1

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 10:33 am
amother Lily wrote:
Im confused though
It's always said that Chassidishe tuition is the cheapest because it gets supplemented by the Mosdos and overseen by the Rebbe and his Gabbaim.
So what's going on here?

Um um what?? LOL you have an idea how much tuition I pay per month?? Halavei what you just said is even half ways true

amother
Whitewash

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 10:34 am
Here’s my opinion.
Typically the chassidim from Belz etc moving to Lakewood from their original community are doing so because they can’t afford a house in their old communities. They use all their savings etc to buy their homes in Lakewood and usually are not wealthy.
When it comes to communal orgs. Like shul, Mosdos,mikvah etc they don’t have those wealthy donors to just foot the bill and it gets very difficult!

amother
  OP  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 10:35 am
tweety1 wrote:
Um um what?? LOL you have an idea how much tuition I pay per month?? Halavei what you just said is even half ways true

As much as you pay per year, chassidish schools tuition is still cheaper then non chassidish schools.

amother
  Lily  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 10:36 am
tweety1 wrote:

Ok. I'll bite
How much is tuition in belz Lakewood for elementary school girls, boys, high school?
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics