Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Where can I try out mattresses before buying

amother
OP  

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 8:07 am
Not a store in someone’s house where I need to make an appointment.
What are my options in Lakewood?

amother
Floralwhite  

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 9:40 am
Mattress maven. They have a warehouse. Very good customer service. I was very happy with whatever I bought there.

amother
Dahlia  

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 9:51 am
Friedmans has great prices and amazing customer service. I've never gone down to try the mattresses but when I asked I was told that I could.

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 10:44 am
I don’t want a store where you need an appointment to go in.
I bought 4 mattresses over the phone and I’m extremely unhappy with them even though I explained what I wanted.
One place guaranteed easy returns up to 10(!) years but when I called them they said that if the mattress was out of the plastic I couldn’t return it. Of course it was out of the plastic!
I’m done with buying mattresses from frum companies unless I know exactly what I want.
Another set of mattresses we actually did go down to try and we were told that we can return if there’s a problem. Turns out these mattresses are caving in and when we called we were told that this particular company gives them a hard time with returns and it’s almost impossible to ask them for a refund.

amother
Winterberry

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 11:33 am
Piccolino dreamzone? I think they advertise on the radio that you can try them out, but not 100% sure.

amother
  Dahlia

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 11:37 am
amother OP wrote:
I don’t want a store where you need an appointment to go in.
I bought 4 mattresses over the phone and I’m extremely unhappy with them even though I explained what I wanted.
One place guaranteed easy returns up to 10(!) years but when I called them they said that if the mattress was out of the plastic I couldn’t return it. Of course it was out of the plastic!
I’m done with buying mattresses from frum companies unless I know exactly what I want.
Another set of mattresses we actually did go down to try and we were told that we can return if there’s a problem. Turns out these mattresses are caving in and when we called we were told that this particular company gives them a hard time with returns and it’s almost impossible to ask them for a refund.

Friedman has hours. I just didn't bother going down because I trust them.

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 11:40 am
I went down to mattress maven. Bought quite a few beds about 4 years ago and extremely happy. Much happier then another frum store.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 11:40 am
amother Dahlia wrote:
Friedman has hours. I just didn't bother going down because I trust them.

They also have an excellent warranty. I had a bed that was sagging and they replaced it (6 months later)

amother
  Floralwhite

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 12:30 pm
I also tried all mattresses in mattress maven before buying. Owner is very honest.

amother
Marigold

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 1:04 pm
Piccolino dreamzone is very honest and pleasant to deal with. It's a regular storefront. You can go in and bounce and lay down on the mattresses and they'll take it back if youre not happy. Not just if theres an issue.

nolacola

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 4:14 pm
Was very happy with Mattress Maven.

amother
Kiwi

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 11:36 pm
I agree with the above posters, Mattress Maven had best customer and selection. Owner is very honest and you can try the beds in their warehouse on cross st

amother
  OP

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 11:50 pm
Isn’t there a large chain store somewhere nearby?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries