Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Buying weight loss meds on-line. Safe?

amother
OP  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 11:39 am
Am looking to buy wegovy privately, put there are no such doctors near me. Am in the UK.

I've been looking on-line, it's available quite easily, but not sure how safe it is. Some sites say it's safe as long as it's ordered though a licensed pharmacy.

Does anyone know how one finds out whether a pharmacy is licensed or not, and if they say on-line they're registered, is it reliable?

If anyone has experience buying on-line, good or bad, can you share?

TIA.

amother
  OP  

Post Sat, Jul 20 2024, 7:44 pm
BUMP

amother
Nasturtium

Post Sat, Jul 20 2024, 9:56 pm
I don’t have knowledge about this,
But in general, if something sounds too good to be true it probably is.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Sat, Jul 20 2024, 10:28 pm
How about the ozempic advertised in the Ami for $250 per month? Anyone know of that is legit?

amother
Offwhite

Post Sat, Jul 20 2024, 11:57 pm
I got from pharmaserv in Canada. You need a prescription.

CPenzias  

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 9:51 am
In the US these meds cost so much more than the UK. For a few months I was buying saxenda from a pharmacy in the UK. Now you can't because big pharma realized people were doing that 😞 it was legit though

amother
  OP  

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 1:18 pm
CPenzias wrote:
In the US these meds cost so much more than the UK. For a few months I was buying saxenda from a pharmacy in the UK. Now you can't because big pharma realized people were doing that 😞 it was legit though

Yes it's does seem it's cheaper here in the UK, you can get it for around Β£150 a month.

How du know it was legit tho? Would you mind telling me which website you used?

CPenzias

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 1:35 pm
amother OP wrote:
Yes it's does seem it's cheaper here in the UK, you can get it for around Β£150 a month.

How du know it was legit tho? Would you mind telling me which website you used?

This is where I purchased from. It was over 2 years ago so anything could have changed. They packed it so well with ice and everything.
https://burwashpharmacy.co.uk/

amother
Almond  

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 1:39 pm
there is a UK website called mumsnet that has a ton of info about where to buy weightloss drugs in the UK, just search on it.

for a start, try Boots and see if they sell wegovy, I can't imagine they are a scam.

amother
  Almond

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 1:45 pm
CPenzias wrote:

Shipped out of the UK?

I live in Europe, on saxenda now which I get from my dr. The only wl drugs that are available here are saxenda and ozempic. But if saxenda doesn't work I might look into another one.

On week 4 and only now starting to see any effect. Frustrating because no one else seems to be using it, everyone else is on wegovy/mounjaro etc. Using this rather than ozempic since I can get it covered under our health service since I meet criteria. (but not for Ozempic).

I am sure at some point the UK government will crack down on online purchases of these drugs, there is very little stopping anorexic teens (for example) from buying them, or people trying to lose 10lbs to fit into a bikini. And very little medical oversight.

amother
Nectarine

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 2:04 pm
CPenzias wrote:

What's the difference between saxenda and ozempic? Did you lose on it?

amother
  OP  

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 2:25 pm
CPenzias wrote:
This is where I purchased from. It was over 2 years ago so anything could have changed. They packed it so well with ice and everything.
https://burwashpharmacy.co.uk/

Thank you so much!

amother
Seashell

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 3:08 pm
Please Google eye issues related to ozempic.

amother
  OP

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 4:16 pm
amother Seashell wrote:
Please Google eye issues related to ozempic.

Thank you, I'll have to ask my Doctor about this. I'm in my early 50s, one of my parents had a heart attack in their young 50s, the other a stroke in their 60s, there is a strong family history on both sides of diabetes (my moms family develop it in their 40s) had I, high blood pressure and high cholesterol, with both parents on medication for the above, it may still be the healthier option.

Additionally, I have high blood pressure, which is very much weight related. I've been dieting my whole life, and when my weight is under control, so is my blood pressure.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise