Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Illusions - Ami Serial
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
  Cyan

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 9:36 pm
amother Quince wrote:
I wonder what happened to senior Mr Kanner. He had some news he didn't want to share with his wife. I had originally thought it'll be a sickness they'll hide and they'll use the same referral agency that Riki just got a job at.

But now with Malky having used the referral agency I think it's too much to have Mr Kanner call in as well.

What's your theory?

my guess is that its meir and peri that they are thinking of divorce!!!
we havent heard abt them in a while... so maybe?
am I totally of the mark?

amother
  Ballota  

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 9:38 pm
amother Cyan wrote:

But Chas visholem for a serial to have divorce in it!

amother
  Rose  

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 9:39 pm
amother Cyan wrote:

Nebach! You can't hit them from three sides!

amother
  Lily  

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 9:52 pm
amother Rose wrote:
Nebach! You can't hit them from three sides!

I think it's going to be four sides!! The senior kanners have their issues and each brother has his own. They're all going to realize that a perfect life is an illusion. Hence the name of the serial. I'm assuming there's also going to be a big plug for therapy at some point because her last few serials had that LOL

amother
DarkGreen

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 11:32 pm
Instead of Kan-ner their name should be Kant-or
Not a fan

amother
  Lily  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 12:24 pm
So now we know the senior Kanners issue...

SPOILER ALERT
He invested millions with a shady character and now lost their entire retirement fund. The wife says just make sure never to ever tell anyone!!!!!!

amother
  Ballota  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 12:26 pm
amother Lily wrote:
So now we know the senior Kanners issue...

SPOILER ALERT
He invested millions with a shady character and now lost their entire retirement fund. The wife says just make sure never to ever tell anyone!!!!!!

Typical Kanner, “don’t tell anyone”.

life is fun  

Post Fri, Aug 02 2024, 3:22 am
What happened last week and this?

amother
  Lily  

Post Fri, Aug 02 2024, 9:06 am
Last week: Rikki spend a lot of time crying over what she read about Avraham Moshe being thrown out of school but she obviously can't tell her husband why. Rikki and hubby find out that N and Avraham Moshe are taking a father-son road trip so of course hubby is jealous but they're really doing it to look for a school that can help with his behavioral issues.

This week: Rikki calls her friend/co-worker Devorah who tells her that the big hock in town is that some guy fleeced money out of a lot of rich people in town who invested with him. She then remembers that her father-in-law had said he invested money with some guy in his shul so she realizes that her in-laws may have been cheated out of their savings as well.

life is fun  

Post Fri, Aug 02 2024, 9:14 am
Thanks

amother
  Lily  

Post Fri, Aug 02 2024, 9:16 am
Pleasure!!
And can someone please post which brother is which. I can never remember which one is Nesanel and which one is Nachi.

amother
  Lemon  

Post Fri, Aug 02 2024, 9:18 am
amother Lily wrote:
Pleasure!!
And can someone please post which brother is which. I can never remember which one is Nesanel and which one is Nachi.

Me too. Don't like that they did that, took me too long to figure out the story, and I still keep going back to check...

amother
  Black

Post Fri, Aug 02 2024, 11:34 am
Nesanel & Rikki--lawyer, graphic designer; hit &run accident, got kicked out of law firm and ran to hide, excuse me, start over in Dallas
Nachy & Malky--also a lawyer? /[don't remember her job] who has been invited to give parenting classes since she's such a role model; out of control child who is destroying their house & home and got kicked out of school; running to wherever they can go where no one will know them to get help
Meir & Peri--talmid chacham, kiruv rebbe / at-home playgroup morah; they don't appear to like each other very much but put on a good face for the couples [ha!] they're being mekareiv
Avigdor--eligible bachur who is getting a lot of "no"s when he should have been snatched up right out of the freezer
Mordechai & Ettie--patriarch, print shop owner (from this he made such a fortune? oh wait, and investor) /matriarch, presumably busy with chesed; push their children to compete with each other "to bring out the best in them" and maintain appearances at all costs.

amother
  Lily

Post Fri, Aug 02 2024, 11:39 am
Thank you!!! This is amazing!!!

amother
  Lightcoral  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 11:52 am
amother Black wrote:
Nesanel & Rikki--lawyer, graphic designer; hit &run accident, got kicked out of law firm and ran to hide, excuse me, start over in Dallas
Nachy & Malky--also a lawyer? /[don't remember her job] who has been invited to give parenting classes since she's such a role model; out of control child who is destroying their house & home and got kicked out of school; running to wherever they can go where no one will know them to get help
Meir & Peri--talmid chacham, kiruv rebbe / at-home playgroup morah; they don't appear to like each other very much but put on a good face for the couples [ha!] they're being mekareiv
Avigdor--eligible bachur who is getting a lot of "no"s when he should have been snatched up right out of the freezer
Mordechai & Ettie--patriarch, print shop owner (from this he made such a fortune? oh wait, and investor) /matriarch, presumably busy with chesed; push their children to compete with each other "to bring out the best in them" and maintain appearances at all costs.

I think Nachy has a business selling medical supplies.

amother
  Green  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 12:21 pm
What ever happened with the car accident? There’s no mention of him having to deal with it.

amother
  Ballota  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 12:28 pm
amother Green wrote:
What ever happened with the car accident? There’s no mention of him having to deal with it.

I think it was slightly vaguely hinted to at the end of this weeks serial .

amother
  Lemon  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 12:29 pm
amother Green wrote:

It was mentioned this week. He mentioned that they might be ok financially but didn't mention how the guy was doing medically Sad Doesn't seem like he's too bothered, he's been like that from the start, only worried about his image.

amother
  Papaya

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 12:55 pm
I don't understand why Rikki can't tell Nesonel her suspicions about his parents loosing money. That isn't confidential.

Anyway he wouldn't believe it because his mother wants to carry on as normal.

amother
  Lemon  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 1:15 pm
amother Papaya wrote:
I don't understand why Rikki can't tell Nesonel her suspicions about his parents loosing money. That isn't confidential.

Anyway he wouldn't believe it because his mother wants to carry on as normal.

Just thinking, just like they suspect their parents have lost money with this investor, the rest of the fam prob suspect something's going on with their move to Texas. Etty, I don't think she's fallen for the story.
Page 7 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room