Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Illusions - Ami Serial
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother
Lightcoral

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 8:57 am
chestnut wrote:
Finally an interesting moment of the mother wanting to surprise visit Nesanel and Rikki

Didn’t we all see this coming?

I’m not sure why Nesanel was so convinced that no one would ever visit him so FAR away…

Tao

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 9:15 am
amother Lightcoral wrote:
Didn’t we all see this coming?

I’m not sure why Nesanel was so convinced that no one would ever visit him so FAR away…

Obviously. It's not like they moved to Mars. Or even to another country. I mean it's just Dallas for heavens sake, of course it was going to happen

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 9:31 am
I think she'll be horrified but will then go along with the 'illusion'.

It's annoying though. Rikki should not go along with it.

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 10:23 am
I feel like Rikki (is that her name?) and her kids are being abused. What kind of man puts his family through all this? All to keep up his phony image. Is this even realistic?

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 10:25 am
Also doesn’t really add up everything is in the news today unfortunately, someone would have seen this accident reported

amother
Kiwi

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 10:35 am
About the accident, that storyline was just dropped. Like he put a guy in the hospital, he’s being sued and all he’s concerned about is the “family chat”

This story is entertaining but way out there
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room