Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Why do I reject him and can't just love him?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Coffee

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 7:13 am
yachnabobba wrote:
You are sick. Really sick. Get help ASAP. Serious help. Your poor child. Forget sick you are bad

What in the world??? Such a disgusting way to speak to anyone. Speaking of getting help, you really should look into that maybe a professional can help u be less obnoxious.

Rabbit613

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 7:35 am
yachnabobba wrote:
You are sick. Really sick. Get help ASAP. Serious help. Your poor child. Forget sick you are bad

That is is a really hurtful thing to say and is completely not true!!!
People are complex and the way they feel about things too.
The op is amazing for reaching out and not feeling ashamed.
Your comment makes people feel shame and is not helpful at all!

amother
NeonBlue

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 10:05 am
yachnabobba wrote:

I really think she is being sarcastic!

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 10:11 am
Just because they poster in blunt don’t mean she is wrong. It’s heartbreaking for that child and the mom is likely sick and clearly needs help.

amother
Foxglove

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 10:19 am
amother Ginger wrote:
Just because they poster in blunt don’t mean she is wrong. It’s heartbreaking for that child and the mom is likely sick and clearly needs help.

And ASD child also needs help. Do you tell them they are sick and bad?

pinkpeonies

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 10:19 am
realsilver wrote:
If this is your speed, I would take the sod haadam course ( in addition to regular therapy like suggested above)

It is life-changing for so many mothers, in regard to being able to love and value their children for who they are.

I agree with this very much

amother
Poppy

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 5:58 pm
A child deserves to be loved because it’s a chelek eloka mi-maal. A child does not have to earn love by how they look act or feel. When a person chooses to have a baby they are signing up to love a child no matter what. I have an extremely hard time with an adult not loving a child for any reason.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 6:35 pm
amother Poppy wrote:
A child deserves to be loved because it’s a chelek eloka mi-maal. A child does not have to earn love by how they look act or feel. When a person chooses to have a baby they are signing up to love a child no matter what. I have an extremely hard time with an adult not loving a child for any reason.

I’m guessing op feels the same way otherwise this wouldn’t bother her and she wouldn’t be coming here asking for help. Sometimes it just doesn't happen naturally. That's why I and other posters recommended therapy. What are you recommending??
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics