Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 21  22  23 31  32  33  Next

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 6:52 am
amother NeonYellow wrote:
That's not the whole story, you know. I hope everyone realizes that we basically know only Diana's side of the story. Diana was not completely the innocent, wronged party and Charles was not the totally evil person he's been made out to be. The marriage was a huge mistake on both parts. I believe Charles was going to try to make it work, but Diana was just too difficult to deal with. I feel sorry for both of them - Diana was in over her head and Charles couldn't deal with Diana's mental health challenges.

Charles was continuing the affair throughout the engagement and spent time on their honeymoon talking to Camilla on the phone. That doesn't sound like someone who was going to try to make it work....this is all very well documented and he more or less admitted it in the past.

amother
  OP  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 7:03 am
That's not the whole story, you know. I hope everyone realizes that we basically know only Diana's side of the story. Diana was not completely the innocent, wronged party and Charles was not the totally evil person he's been made out to be. The marriage was a huge mistake on both parts. I believe Charles was going to try to make it work, but Diana was just too difficult to deal with. I feel sorry for both of them - Diana was in over her head and Charles couldn't deal with Diana's mental health challenges.

"Too difficult to deal with" I.e. got all upset that her DH wasn't loving toward her, cheating on her, and disrespecting her. Why couldn't she just shut up and sit pretty about her DH doing it with another woman? What a drag.

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 7:07 am
Neither of them were blameless in the marriage. But Charles was the first to commit adultery.
He admitted to it when he was interviewed even before they divorced, on that famous TV interview when they were fighting their PR battle.
For everyone debating William's looks, he looks very much like his grandfather Philip and uncle Edward by now. So look up their photos if you want to know how his looks will continue as he gets older.

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 7:59 am
amother Whitewash wrote:
He is slim, well groomed and expensively dressed but his face looks stressed, worn and weary.

Well, he IS stressed! His wife just had a very serious operation from which she is only slowly recovering and is being harassed by crazy conspiracy theorists promulgating some very disgusting theories involving him. His father is fighting cancer and while we don't know what the prognosis is, it might be quite serious indeed. And his brother has been sniping at him and his wife for four years now and has no plans of letting up. Enough to stress anyone.

Those lines on William's face are very new. They weren't there half a year ago.

amother
  Clematis

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 8:15 am
Success10 wrote:
This pic looks like it had the sharpen filter applied, which sort of makes darks darker and lights lighter, which would make existing wrinkles look much much deeper and more defined. I think it was edited to make her look bad.

That pic is totally fake. You can tell by the weird spots on her teeth. Definitely edited.

amother
  Brickred  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 8:23 am
We are taking a photo of him younger, tanned, and more hair, comparing to a close up, outdoor, older photo. Does anyone here look, close up, the same exact as 20 years ago?

What's the business who Charles was really "in love" with? He had a beautiful young wife and wanted another woman. Someone else is always more interesting. Esp when you are not allowed to it. How many celebs marry the one they 'fell in love' with, gorgeous and all, and end up divorcing??

I imagine Diana was in a hard place with a lot of pressure. I'm sure it affected those around her, including her kids.

amother
  Aster

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 8:51 am
Pretty amusing how this thread is going!
So… has anyone seen Kate recently?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 8:54 am
amother Ultramarine wrote:
She's attractive in a very polished and well groomed way. I've seen candid photos of her in tabloid magazines, with no make up, hair not done, and she looked like a very average typical woman you'd walk past in the grocery aisle without even registering. She's not unattractive or anything, just a regular plain Jane. Like the vast majority of regular average people on planet Earth.

I'm sure she gets discreet botox or fillers or whatever, but without make up, her skin is not especially smooth. But she's a social smoker (or at least used to be) and tanned a lot in the sun, and both of those things age your skin especially once you approach your upper 30s.

As far as Harry's red hair, sure red hair is an attractive shade, but he doesn't have much of it left anymore. The Windsor family has distinct male pattern baldness. William finally gave up the fight and shaves his head, but Harry is still hanging on.

Who are you referring to? Kate?

amother
  Yolk

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 8:59 am
https://nypost.com/2024/03/13/...../amp/

The hyperbole in this article! If this is the worst and most embarrassing thing Kate has ever done than I think she’s going pretty well…especially compared to some other royals.

amother
Watermelon

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:09 am
Can we stay on topic please???
I'm obsessed lol!

Signed,
I was born after the whole Diana thing

Success10  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:12 am
amother Watermelon wrote:
Can we stay on topic please???
I'm obsessed lol!

Signed,
I was born after the whole Diana thing

We'd love to stay on topic! If there was any new Kate news, we'd gladly be talking about it! We're just trying to fill in the empty silence.

amother
  Whitewash  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:21 am
Well, he IS stressed! His wife just had a very serious operation from which she is only slowly recovering and is being harassed by crazy conspiracy theorists promulgating some very disgusting theories involving him. His father is fighting cancer and while we don't know what the prognosis is, it might be quite serious indeed. And his brother has been sniping at him and his wife for four years now and has no plans of letting up. Enough to stress anyone.

Those lines on William's face are very new. They weren't there half a year ago.

Yes, that's exactly my point, his life has not been easy despite never having financial worries or ever really working like the rest of us and it's taking its toll.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:27 am
amother Whitewash wrote:
Yes, that's exactly my point, his life has not been easy despite never having financial worries or ever really working like the rest of us and it's taking its toll.

He was in University first, then worked as an RAF pilot and is now a working member of the royal family.

Different to the rest of us but still work.

Elfrida  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:45 am
amother Mustard wrote:
He was in University first, then worked as an RAF pilot and is now a working member of the royal family.

Different to the rest of us but still work.

As heir to the throne, he had to be trained in all three branches of the defence force. He was in the Army, Navy and Air Force. After completing his training, he continued to serve in the Air Force, primarily as a search and rescue pilot.

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:54 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Who are you referring to? Kate?

Yes. There are candid non make-up photos out there. You can look them up and see that underneath the polishing and grooming, Kate is a regular, ordinary looking woman. Most of us could look just as good with her level of grooming and high end clothing/make up artistry.

amother
  Pewter  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:55 am
amother Ultramarine wrote:
Yes. There are candid non make-up photos out there. You can look them up and see that underneath the polishing and grooming, Kate is a regular, ordinary looking woman. Most of us could look just as good with her level of grooming and high end clothing/make up artistry.

She's regal with a stunning figure

Elfrida  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:57 am
amother Pewter wrote:
She's regal with a stunning figure

If you followed her diet and workout routine, you'd also have a stunning figure.

amother
  Pewter  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:59 am
Elfrida wrote:
If you followed her diet and workout routine, you'd also have a stunning figure.

Nah not me 😂

amother
  Whitewash

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 10:01 am
Elfrida wrote:
As heir to the throne, he had to be trained in all three branches of the defence force. He was in the Army, Navy and Air Force. After completing his training, he continued to serve in the Air Force, primarily as a search and rescue pilot.

Look, I don't deny that royals do their own form of study/work/service. However, for the effort they put in, the benefits they receive are in no way comparable to what most people have to do to just to make ends meet. The price they pay is the invasion of their privacy and being constant fodder for tabloids and this is by no means easy or pleasant to deal with but the luxury and privilege is still very nice compensation. No-one will ever convince me that modern day royals are overworked.

chestnut  

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 10:02 am
How come Charles wasn't allowed to marry Camilla but was able to marry Diana? Wasn't she a commoner, too?
Page 22 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 21  22  23 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries