Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 10  11  12 31  32  33  Next

galpal  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 6:35 pm
I am not seeing anything wrong with this pic!

amother
  Bisque  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 6:37 pm
Elfrida wrote:
They have been honest. They said they aren't saying anything, and they've stuck to it. No lies involved. Only conspiracy theories by the thousand.

Cute that you trust everything the royal family says.

amother
Eggplant

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 6:49 pm
https://www.instagram.com/p/C4.....saw==

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 6:59 pm
It seems the main issue is that it appears Kate was photoshopped into the picture. Those familiar with photoshop seem pretty clear on that.

"The issue with this photo isn't P. Charlotte's sleeve or P. Louis' fingers, It's the fact that Kate was digitally added to the pic. She was not physically there for this shoot. A kill notification isn't sent out because of bad photoshop. This is a DECEPTIVE photo"

amother
  Pewter  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:08 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
It seems the main issue is that it appears Kate was photoshopped into the picture. Those familiar with photoshop seem pretty clear on that.

"The issue with this photo isn't P. Charlotte's sleeve or P. Louis' fingers, It's the fact that Kate was digitally added to the pic. She was not physically there for this shoot. A kill notification isn't sent out because of bad photoshop. This is a DECEPTIVE photo"

Why do you think so?

amother
  Eggshell  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:11 pm
amother Pewter wrote:
Why do you think so?

The fact that multiple major news agencies pulled the picture is very telling. There have been many conspiracy theories regarding pictures released in the past but I don't remember this being done. Something is very off here.

amother
  Pewter  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:13 pm
amother Eggshell wrote:
The fact that multiple major news agencies pulled the picture is very telling. There have been many conspiracy theories regarding pictures released in the past but I don't remember this being done. Something is very off here.

She's sitting and her stomach looks bloated
It looks real to me

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:13 pm
amother Eggshell wrote:

Yes it's a VERY rare event for them to issue a kill notification.

Sounds crazy but I'm starting to believe those theories that maybe he beat her up badly or something and she still has visible scars wondering

amother
  Eggshell  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:16 pm
amother Pewter wrote:
She's sitting and her stomach looks bloated
It looks real to me

It clearly doesn't look real to professionals in the journalism field who deal with pictures daily. To issue a kill statement makes the royal family look realllly bad. I doubt they'd do that unless there were real concerns. Something very fishy is going on here - time will tell.

amother
  Eggshell  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:17 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
Yes it's a VERY rare event for them to issue a kill notification.

Sounds crazy but I'm starting to believe those theories that maybe he beat her up badly or something and she still has visible scars wondering

That is something I just can't begin to believe - too crazy! But he is known to have a whopper temper....

amother
Maize

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:26 pm
Maybe its the photoshopping or something but her legs in this picture... it looks like something isn't right. Almost like she is paralyzed from the waist down

amother
  Eggshell  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:28 pm
amother Maize wrote:
Maybe its the photoshopping or something but her legs in this picture... it looks like something isn't right. Almost like she is paralyzed from the waist down

I thought the same thing. She looks frozen and stiff. Like an older woman. They can't hide something that big for too long - I wonder what's going to break after this picture conspiracy and how on Earth they're going to save face.

amother
Buttercup  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:33 pm
amother Maize wrote:

It's an unnatural pose, ankles crossed with both flat on the floor, especially when hugging a child with each arm.

Not paralyzed though, or someone else would have had to have crossed her ankles.

Charlotte's pose is also unnatural, one ankle behind the other leg but both behind the leg of the chair.

Amarante  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:33 pm
I am not an expert but my understanding is that they can forensically examine photos and determine whether the images are fake in some way.

I assume this was done which was why the image was effectively banned or "killed".

I would imagine news organizations which actually do investigative journalism have people with the skills to determine this.

I have seen this portrayed in shows where the FBI or equivalent intelligence organizations have the ability to determine whether a photo is "real".

Since almost every photo of a famous person is photoshopped to some degree, they would not have killed the photo for just a photoshop enhancement.

amother
  Buttercup  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:34 pm
delete

amother
  Hawthorn  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:35 pm
I don’t understand this whole conspiracy. Every single celebrity picture is a little doctored to make it look perfect. Has the ap never published any pics of the Kardashians? It makes more sense that a photo including 3 young kids needed some adjustments to make it perfect.

And Kate’s loose top? Hasn’t she recently had surgery on her abdomen? What’s the big conspiracy?

People are crazy.

amother
  Eggshell  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:44 pm
[quote="amother Hawthorn"]I don’t understand this whole conspiracy. Every single celebrity picture is a little doctored to make it look perfect. Has the ap never published any pics of the Kardashians? It makes more sense that a photo including 3 young kids needed some adjustments to make it perfect.

And Kate’s loose top? Hasn’t she recently had surgery on her abdomen? What’s the big conspiracy?

This picture is clearly worked on than 'enhanced' or a 'little doctored.'

When was the last time major news agencies pulled a picture? It's quite telling.

amother
Dimgray  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:11 pm
This photo has some bad photoshop. She’s not in the picture for real.
I have a five year old and he’s not taller than me when I sit in a chair.
The light on Kate’s face is very different than on the children’s faces.
And then we have all the discrepancies with the sweater and the hand.
I’m not a curious person by nature but I am curious to know what they are hiding, and I also feel bad for the children. if they can’t even have one real picture with their mother who knows what else they are going through.

AlwaysThinking

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:19 pm
There is clearly something going, and they just keep making it worse. Now it's just a big mess! I'm sure it will come out eventually.

amother
  Stoneblue  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:28 pm
I didn't believe the conspiracy theories before but I am mighty suspicious now.

What on earth is going on?!!
Page 11 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 10  11  12 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries