Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Update —TMI my sons p….
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Sat, Aug 12 2023, 9:47 pm
He’s constantly pushing it in and he told me clearly mommy it keeps bothering me. I’m happy that he’s comfortable enough to tell me. I thinks it’s very normal for a 9 year old to tell their mother

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Sat, Aug 12 2023, 10:17 pm
amother Papayawhip wrote:
Why are you all examining your 9 year olds p@nises? Did your son's tell you that they have a problem? I wouldn't even know if my 11 year old had a p@nis problem Can't Believe It

If your son had a p…problem c’v and was NOT able to tell you: THAT is what is sad…and scary.

OP is not ‘examining his p…’! She sees him constantly maneuvering, having a problem in the bathroom etc and he IS able to tell his mother-and she is taking care of her child.

I hope your child WOULD be able to come to you and you'd do the same.

Oy.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Sat, Aug 12 2023, 10:24 pm
amother OP wrote:
He’s constantly pushing it in and he told me clearly mommy it keeps bothering me. I’m happy that he’s comfortable enough to tell me. I thinks it’s very normal for a 9 year old to tell their mother

You're doing a great job! Disregard the negativity. Your son is lucky he has an attentive and in-tune mother that he feels comfortable to talk to. Carry on...

amother
Midnight

Post Sat, Aug 12 2023, 11:35 pm
I'm not sure I understand why it bothers him so much.
Tell him dr said it's not a problem and there's nothing wrong. He doesn't have to push it out every few minutes. It's in his underwear, nobody can see it...
Explain to him that by some ppl, that's how it looks. I doubt he has much experience about how it should look.
You can take him for a second opinion but if you're told it's normal and common, you should be able to convince your son to stop thinking about it.

a2z

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 2:24 am
amother Midnight wrote:
I'm not sure I understand why it bothers him so much.
Tell him dr said it's not a problem and there's nothing wrong. He doesn't have to push it out every few minutes. It's in his underwear, nobody can see it...
Explain to him that by some ppl, that's how it looks. I doubt he has much experience about how it should look.
You can take him for a second opinion but if you're told it's normal and common, you should be able to convince your son to stop thinking about it.

She said that he said that it hurts/ bothers him

amother
Papayawhip

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 4:03 am
amother Stoneblue wrote:
You're doing a great job! Disregard the negativity. Your son is lucky he has an attentive and in-tune mother that he feels comfortable to talk to. Carry on...

I wasn't being negative. I genuinely wanted to know how op and others knew of their older (3 I can see how you'd know bc they still need taking to the bathroom) son's issues in this area.

amother
Chestnut

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 4:06 am
mintcream!!!

Please take your son to a mohel if the foreskin is still like that! My husband had the same problem and someone saw him in mikvah, told him to see a mohel. The mohel said he wasn’t kosher!!! At 20+ he had his bris!!!

Mohel also told him that he works for chevra kadisha and there are unfortunately so many people that they make a bris mila while doing tehara. It’s sad that people live their lives like that… there should be more attention given to this subject

amother
Papayawhip

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 4:28 am
amother Chestnut wrote:
mintcream!!!

Please take your son to a mohel if the foreskin is still like that! My husband had the same problem and someone saw him in mikvah, told him to see a mohel. The mohel said he wasn’t kosher!!! At 20+ he had his bris!!!

Mohel also told him that he works for chevra kadisha and there are unfortunately so many people that they make a bris mila while doing tehara. It’s sad that people live their lives like that… there should be more attention given to this subject

Wow! That is so sad.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 8:43 am
So, bottom line:

Take him to a top mohel and a second opinion at a top pediatric urologist asap.

Bhatzlacha.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 3:24 pm
Can someone please recommend a top mohel to take him to?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 3:24 pm
I live in Brookly NY

613mitzvahgirl

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 4:05 pm
I think you should call Rabbi Mozes. All of them are top snd know their medical research.
Hatzlocha

amother
Stoneblue

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 4:14 pm
amother OP wrote:
Can someone please recommend a top mohel to take him to?

Call rabbi Fisher from Monsey. I believe he comes into Brooklyn sometimes.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 7:33 pm
Call R’ Paysach Krohn and ask for a recommendation.

amother
Almond

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 8:03 pm
amother Papayawhip wrote:
I wasn't being negative. I genuinely wanted to know how op and others knew of their older (3 I can see how you'd know bc they still need taking to the bathroom) son's issues in this area.
Because their kids communicate with their mother.

amother
Chambray

Post Tue, Sep 19 2023, 11:05 pm
I have a Dr appmnt tomorrow with my son, I want to ask the dr about it, how do I bring it up? Without making my son feel awkward , also he has no idea there’s anything weird about it , he thinks it’s normal .

amother
Magnolia

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 12:27 am
Tell the medical assistant discretely that you want to talk to the doctor privately for a minute and maybe she can call him out for a minute during the appointment while you bring it up to the doctor.

Or,
Tell your son in advance. This is on my mind. I’m going to bring it up to the doctor.

amother
Magnolia

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 12:28 am
Tell the medical assistant discretely that you want to talk to the doctor privately for a minute and maybe she can call him out for a minute during the appointment while you bring it up to the doctor.

Or,
Tell your son in advance. This is on my mind. I’m going to bring it up to the doctor.

amother
Chambray

Post Thu, Nov 23 2023, 8:24 pm
Op do u have an update on this ? Did u go to a mohel? Asking bec just saw my sons again( don’t see it often bec he’s 9) and it rly freaked me out , it’s so far in. By well visit Dr said he looks fine but it was more out then. I don’t think I explained to him enough how far In it can go at times .

amother
Apple

Post Thu, Nov 23 2023, 9:20 pm
My son is 13 months old and its in since he's a newborn, I was always so concerned but Dr said its fine hell outgrow it. Do you think I need to see a urologist?
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics