Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
POLL: what underwears do your teenage sons wear...
Previous  1  2

What type of underwear do your teen sons wear?
Briefs  
 11%  [ 15 ]
Boxer briefs  
 54%  [ 71 ]
Boxers  
 33%  [ 44 ]
Total Votes : 130

amother
Amaryllis  

Post Mon, Jul 29 2024, 10:58 am
amother OP wrote:
So my son actually wore briefs and as I was shopping and having difficulty finding them int HR store, I called my friend who said bochurim wear boxers. I asked her, boxer briefs or boxers? She said boxers.
My son feels like it doesn't feel like wearing underwear, instead felt like loose shorts, and also the waist is high and he doesn't want it sticking out of his pants.
So he'll take them as a spare.

I'm surprised at all the votes for boxer briefs. They looked very tight in the stores.

Boxers are similar to not wearing a bra.. they need support down there! Briefs are very exposing so boxer briefs are the way to go.

amother
Fern

Post Tue, Jul 30 2024, 8:46 am
My boys wear briefs (jpf). I don't see why it matters what other people wear. It's not as if they're ever being seen in just their underwear. My oldest only wants white. When he was in preschool, I mostly got him underwear with cute pictures on it. After that, I got whatever the store had in his size which was sometimes solid colors, sometimes designs. When he started going to sleepaway camp, he only wanted plain white.

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Tue, Jul 30 2024, 8:53 am
JPF DH used to only wear briefs, the day after our wedding I bought him 5 packages of calvin klein boxer breifs, and threw all his briefs out.
For me it mattered and I cared about that. I don't know if you should think about the future lol
Just as an aside, his dr said not to wear boxers as his b*lls were too heavy and need "support". (He didn't say it's a medical issue or anything, just that's the way his body is)
He doesn't sleep with underwear to let his body breath ( I also don't wear underwear when I sleep)
I start kids with boxer briefs, and if it comes up when they're older then we can try others - which I assume would be regular boxers, even though as per the above DH doesn't think it's "healthy"

amother
Kiwi

Post Tue, Jul 30 2024, 10:02 am
amother Yolk wrote:
Chasidush underwear is white.. it comes in two lengths. . One is about boxer size and the other slightly above knee.

I can’t figure out if you’re joking or not
Chassidim have their own underwear?!?!

amother
  Yolk  

Post Tue, Jul 30 2024, 10:14 am
amother Kiwi wrote:
I can’t figure out if you’re joking or not
Chassidim have their own underwear?!?!

Come check out a dry store in any large chadidish community. This ain't no funny business

amother
  Yolk

Post Tue, Jul 30 2024, 10:15 am
amother Razzmatazz wrote:
JPF DH used to only wear briefs, the day after our wedding I bought him 5 packages of calvin klein boxer breifs, and threw all his briefs out.
For me it mattered and I cared about that. I don't know if you should think about the future lol
Just as an aside, his dr said not to wear boxers as his b*lls were too heavy and need "support". (He didn't say it's a medical issue or anything, just that's the way his body is)
He doesn't sleep with underwear to let his body breath ( I also don't wear underwear when I sleep)
I start kids with boxer briefs, and if it comes up when they're older then we can try others - which I assume would be regular boxers, even though as per the above DH doesn't think it's "healthy"

Hubby didn't mind you coming in and revamping his personal garments and throwing out his current ones? ..day after weddding?

amother
  Amaryllis

Post Tue, Jul 30 2024, 10:23 am
amother Fern wrote:
My boys wear briefs (jpf). I don't see why it matters what other people wear. It's not as if they're ever being seen in just their underwear. My oldest only wants white. When he was in preschool, I mostly got him underwear with cute pictures on it. After that, I got whatever the store had in his size which was sometimes solid colors, sometimes designs. When he started going to sleepaway camp, he only wanted plain white.

White briefs, AKA tightly whities, seems like a disaster for sleep away camp. Definitely for my boys.

amother
Heather

Post Tue, Jul 30 2024, 10:32 am
Gotches
https://shopdgexpress.com/coll.....rwear

Thank gd they make them these days in modal. Used to be only in polycotton.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics