Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Chossidmom's thread about childhood vaccines
  Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 27  28  29  Next

amother
  Anemone

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 2:11 pm
amother Burgundy wrote:
The majority of young kids who get the flu shot get the flu anyway.... literally....

Not true.

#BestBubby  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 2:59 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:
In my experience both Palevsky and alternative care practitioners are not picking up the phone within your ten second emergency.

You cannot avoid an emergency from illness, you don't know how severe the illness will be or when it will get worse. You can try lots of things, no guarantee.

I am personally uncomfortable dictating to ER doctors what the emergency treatment should be, since I am not a dr. I do see it as dishonest and hypocritical to assume you know more than the people you rushed to for help.

The problem is doctors dont have the freedom to treat patients based on their experience.

A doctor who questions the safety of vaccines can lose his license.

A doctor can even lose his license for publicly stating there are only 2 genders and a man cannot get pregnant.

In such a tyranny one cannot blindly trust doctors who are forced to "follow orders".

amother
  Burgundy

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 3:45 pm
amother Anemone wrote:
Not true.

Put up a poll, I think you're wrong

amother
  Mustard  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 3:46 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:
Data that is presented a certain way in order to prove something specific is not science.
This pretty much sums up vaccine science lol.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 3:47 pm
amother Anemone wrote:
Are all of you anti-vaxxers anti fertility treatments as well? Lots of western medicine, chemicals, and shots there.
Most anti vaxxers are wary of most pharmaceutical interventions, especially if they're elective. Nobody embraces fertility treatment as a life saving gift. Sometimes people make the difficult decision to use it. What's your point?

amother
  Mustard  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 4:05 pm
amother Oak wrote:
Obviously they go to Dr Imamother and Dr google.
There are no atheists in a foxhole.
Going to a dr or an ER when your child is in respiratory distress isn't being an atheist in a foxhole.

Non vaxxers aren't medical atheists. Drs aren't deities that we need to place our faith in. Neither is the medical establishment. We are allowed to use our critical thinking to make choices and take risks that make sense to us.

amother
  Hunter  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 4:11 pm
Well said
And as best bubby posted it is very concerning how debate and open discussion was shut down hard during Covid- doctors lost their livelihoods for questions or different opinions
Which should be of concern to everyone.

amother
  Ultramarine

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 4:18 pm
amother Hunter wrote:
Well said
And as best bubby posted it is very concerning how debate and open discussion was shut down hard during Covid- doctors lost their livelihoods for questions or different opinions

Which doctors lost their livelihoods ? In Owen's dreams maybe

amother
  Chocolate  

amother Olive wrote:
I give shots but I get so nervous every time. is there any data that shows it’s better to stagger the shots?
Also, what about all the diseases these shots eradicated? Bh we don’t have kids getting sick with polio any more. Is that not a good thing?

https://twitter.com/forrestmar.....?s=20
a very interesting twitter thread read.
It’s definitely a theory but it eerily coincides with all the polio outbreaks.

We will never know what’s true or not because there are no valid studies for the risks vs benefit. it’s really scary.

Trademark  

amother Hunter wrote:
Well said

Also very concerning is how posters here can be extremely anti-vax and anti trusting doctors.

Just because they went one extreme you don't have to go the other.

amother
  Buttercup  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 4:24 pm
amother Mustard wrote:
This pretty much sums up vaccine science lol.

In my first post on this thread I said the same thing.

And still, drs were given "permission" from Hashem to heal.
Choose a dr who will be your shaliach from Hashem to keep you and your family healthy. When you trust Hashem you can trust His shaliach.

Whose number will you have on speed dial for emergencies? Dr __________
It ain't gonna be C Owens or H Butler or anyone online who has it all figured out.

So odd that people complain about drs being worshipped but then they'll go and follow an influencer blindly.
Which one knows how to read statistics and data, has access to more medical info, and has spent years gaining hands on real life experience?

fleetwood  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 4:24 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
The problem is doctors dont have the freedom to treat patients based on their experience.

A doctor who questions the safety of vaccines can lose his license.

A doctor can even lose his license for publicly stating there are only 2 genders and a man cannot get pregnant.

In such a tyranny one cannot blindly trust doctors who are forced to "follow orders".

Source please for doctors losing their license for either of these two situations? Thanks.

amother
  Chocolate  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 4:26 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
You have to do your own research only if you care about your child enough to do your due diligence. Because the doctors know zilch about vaccines. All they know is the schedule which they have every reason to stick to because they get paid for every child they vaccinate.

If you are 100% sure that all is well then keep doing what you're doing.
But you do owe it to your child to do your homework if you are hearing that there are sooooo many people out there with badly injured children. You have a moral obligation to check it out.

I know so many people with Autistic children and children with ADHD (I have one of those). These things didn't exist in these numbers way back when I received my few vaccines as a child.

Also, why are you on this thread if you don't want to "look for problems"? You know Chossidmom is always stirring the pot!

I will agree that the doctors know nothing about vaccines. I got yelled at by a prominent pediatrician of many years when I said I wanted to wait on vaccines. We were discussing one in particular (I believe it was hep b ) and the doctor gave me a story of someone that he knows in my family that could’ve almost got hep b from the story. his story made no sense because it was virtually impossible to catch the disease the way he was describing. it was just used a fear tactic. I mamesh got bullied although I held my ground that time but not always. I’m legit scared to go to pediatrician because I don’t want to get yelled at (I’m looking into other practices - although it’s complicating)
why can’t the doctors talk, explain , have civil conversations with parents - after all it’s my child! I can’t believe for so many years I just followed blindly what my doctor telling me without thinking to ask, knowing anything about the diseases or vaccines, and I just felt pressured because it was what everyone else was doing. Until covid….

amother
  Buttercup  

amother Mustard wrote:
Going to a dr or an ER when your child is in respiratory distress isn't being an atheist in a foxhole.

Non vaxxers aren't medical atheists. Drs aren't deities that we need to place our faith in. Neither is the medical establishment. We are allowed to use our critical thinking to make choices and take risks that make sense to us.

Unfortunately your critical thinking and good judgment are being taken advantage of by people who have ulterior motives.
You cannot possibly be objective if you have joined an extreme side.

amother
  Mustard  

amother Buttercup wrote:
In my first post on this thread I said the same thing.

And still, drs were given "permission" from Hashem to heal.
Choose a dr who will be your shaliach from Hashem to keep you and your family healthy. When you Hashem you can trust His shaliach.

Whose number will you have on speed dial for emergencies? Dr __________
It ain't gonna be C Owens or H Butler or anyone online who has it all figured out.

So odd that people complain about drs being worshipped but then they'll go and follow an influencer blindly.
Which one knows how to read statistics and data, has access to more medical info, and has spent years gaining hands on real life experience?
I actually meant that vaccine safety studies funded by the pharmaceutical company that put out the vaccine can't be considered actual science.

amother
  Buttercup  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 4:31 pm
amother Mustard wrote:
I actually meant that vaccine safety studies funded by the pharmaceutical company that put out the vaccine can't be considered actual science.

Possibly, I don't discount that.
But from experience in going through years of this, I know that the best way to navigate is by choosing a dr you can trust.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 4:35 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:
Possibly, I don't discount that.
But from experience in going through years of this, I know that the best way to navigate is by choosing a dr you can trust.
But the drs are taught to trust these studies.

amother
  Chocolate  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 4:35 pm
amother Winterberry wrote:
My very natural midwife who I homebirth with recommends the vit K shot.
She says she had some stories.

I would give oral vitamin k for a baby boy - if your worried about clotting.

Isn’t it amazing that Hashem made it that on the 8th day of life the Vitamin K levels rise in a baby - just in time for a bris.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 4:37 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:
Unfortunately your critical thinking and good judgment are being taken advantage of by people who have ulterior motives.
You cannot possibly be objective if you have joined an extreme side.
How do you know what or who is influencing my critical thinking and judgment?

amother
  Chocolate

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 4:38 pm
amother Mustard wrote:
Why does it have to be no one, never? What if someone could show you that they get it at a [significantly] lower rate?

agree! But there will never be a peer reviewed study showing this. If doctors and pharma are convinced that vaccinated children are helpful, show us legit studies proving it.
Page 8 of 29   Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 27  28  29  Next Recent Topics