Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Chossidmom's thread about childhood vaccines
  Previous  1  2  3 5  6  7 27  28  29  Next

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:15 pm
As soon as someone says the word big pharma I tune them out because I already know your gonna parrot all those influencers . You can say pharmaceutical industry and we can have a conversation

amother
  Camellia  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:16 pm
amother Ultramarine wrote:
Because My son nearly died from flu. He stopped breathing from congestion (the 1 year I was too lazy to get the shot )

And why do u think these internet ppl are smarter than doctors

I get all the shots and have no allergy, eczema , add ....

That sounds very scary.
Yes, people can G-d forbid die of flu. People can still get (and often do get) flu after being vaccinated. And people can die from a vax to. G-d forbid.
This is a world of dangers and uncertainty. We are all just trying to make the best decisions we can for our families.
I don't try to convince other people not to vax. I'm very quiet about it really. Almost none of my friends or family know we stopped vaxing our kids years ago.
I just don't understand why those who are pro-vax feel the need to disallow us our freedom to choose for ourselves. If your vaxes work, enjoy and leave me alone in peace.

Trademark  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:17 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
I think it is very revealing that honest doctors admit that they learned NOTHING about vaccines in medical school. Nothing. Except what shots are on the schedule.

Regarding permission for doctors to heal - yeah. But not blind acceptance of everything doctors say. And the ones that are paid by the system do not have 'ne'emanus" at all. This is a problem today. Here in Israel they are almost all employed by the Ministry of Health which has an agenda to promote. They were all pushing Covid vaxes on small children. Even though there was literally zero danger to children. Zero on the "ne'emanus" scale.

And the other side doesn't have an agenda to promote?

I'll give you an example.

Recently there was an ad that covid vaccine was a mistake and you should detox.

Do you think they advertised from the goodness of the heart? They did it for the same money, you should buy from them vitamins etc. The complementary and alternative medicine size was valued at USD 97.22 Bn in 2021 and set to grow multiple times larger by 2030.

amother
  Candycane

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:17 pm
Candance Owen's is an INFLUENCER how in heck can you take medical advice from her ????

Anybody with a brain and eyes can read a book. She's quoting straight data. There's no reason to NOT believe her.

Trademark  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:18 pm
amother Camellia wrote:
That sounds very scary.
Yes, people can G-d forbid die of flu. People can still get (and often do get) flu after being vaccinated. And people can die from a vax to. G-d forbid.
This is a world of dangers and uncertainty. We are all just trying to make the best decisions we can for our families.
I don't try to convince other people not to vax. I'm very quiet about it really. Almost none of my friends or family know we stopped vaxing our kids years ago.
I just don't understand why those who are pro-vax feel the need to disallow us our freedom to choose for ourselves. If your vaxes work, enjoy and leave me alone in peace.

Because vaccines work on herd immunity, which we need to protect people who legitimately can't take them.

This is not about what you do in the privacy of your home.

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:20 pm
amother Candycane wrote:
Anybody with a brain and eyes can read a book. She's quoting straight data. There's no reason to NOT believe her.

She trying to get more followers and publicity on your backs

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:21 pm
Trademark wrote:
Because vaccines work on herd immunity, which we need to protect people who legitimately can't take them.

I have no issue with Ppl, who don't vaccinate I just find it entertaining how u all sound like parrots : LOL

amother
  Camellia

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:23 pm
Trademark wrote:

First of all, I don't accept this.

Second of all, that's what everybody says, but do you know how many kids I know with medical exemptions - legit medical exemptions, not mommy doesn't want to vax and made something up exemptions - who are being turned down by yeshivas and camps. "Sorry, if vaxes are not up to date you can't be here. No exceptions." Which means they really don't care about protecting that medically fragile child at all. Explain to me why if every other kid is vaxed they are so scared?

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:23 pm
had a neighbor that didn't vaccinate and all her kids were on the spectrum amongst many other issues . Her grandma was anti it bec she had an autistic kid. Yup lady, its hereditary

amother
  Snowflake  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:27 pm
had a neighbor that didn't vaccinate and all her kids were on the spectrum amongst many other issues . Her grandma was anti it bec she had an autistic kid. Yup lady, its hereditary

There are definitely those who believe that every single medical problem comes from vaccines. That is ridiculous and unrealistic and plain untrue.

Trademark  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:33 pm
amother Camellia wrote:
First of all, I don't accept this.

Second of all, that's what everybody says, but do you know how many kids I know with medical exemptions - legit medical exemptions, not mommy doesn't want to vax and made something up exemptions - who are being turned down by yeshivas and camps. "Sorry, if vaxes are not up to date you can't be here. No exceptions." Which means they really don't care about protecting that medically fragile child at all. Explain to me why if every other kid is vaxed they are so scared?

You asked why people won't give you the freedom not to vax, so I explained. You not accepting it doesn't change reality of herd immunity.

Secondly I don't believe you that schools won't accept for legit medical exemptions. And you know who ruined it for everyone else and what caused schools to become so strict? The extremists who refused to vaccinate for "religious" reasons and then measles started to spread.

amother
  Snowflake  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:43 pm
Trademark, I appreciate your point about emunah. Its a very necessary part of the equation.

I want to say that there is nuance when you say vaccines and herd immunity.

Herd immunity works by having a majority percent of the population immune, therefore the illness no longer "goes around".

Vaccines (mostly) actually work, no herd immunity required.

Like when your kid takes for example the meningococcal vaccine they are actually immune to those strains of the disease, even if you plop them down in middle of Africa where no one else took it and never had the disease.

And most kids are immune after one dose and it doesn't even wear off before they give the booster.

But because x% of kids have autoimmune issues and their shots wear off the government wants all the other "healthy" (or not so healthy) kids to take the booster too. They want one $ize fits all. Even though statistically it doesn't increase their protection at all. (Rounds to the same number).

But it does expose them to the repeated risk of injection substances and to contamination possibilities.

So I wouldn't say vaccines work on herd immunity. Because the immune are immune regardless.

amother
  Buttercup  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:51 pm
So your child G-d forbid almost dies from pertussis because he is not breathing turning blue.

Who do you have on speed dial? Your dr? Or Candace Owens and Dr Humphries or Larry Palevski?

Where you gonna take him? The ER or keep him home and give him more vitamin c?

You have an emergency and you have 10 seconds to get help. Be honest now. Who do you call, where do you turn?

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 2:01 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:
So your child G-d forbid almost dies from pertussis because he is not breathing turning blue.

Who do you have on speed dial? Your dr? Or Candace Owens and Dr Humphries or Larry Palevski?

You have an emergency and you have 10 seconds to get help. Be honest now. Who do you call, where do you turn?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

amother
Milk

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 2:02 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
They also give in clusters. That's my question: What about a more or less complete, but staggered schedule?

I think that's what families of kids who have allergies or other medical issues will sometimes do now - they'll get the shots they need but will space them out more or instead of getting a few at a time get them one at a time.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 2:05 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:

Larry Palevsky is a pediatrician and he’s probably supported many, many children through many a childhood illness, including vaccine preventable ones.

Alternative medicine offers many options to help you avoid such a situation.

Western medicine excels at emergencies and life threatening situations, there is nothing hypocritical or dishonest about making use of it when the very real need arises.

Should people with lifestyle induced heart disease, obesity, diabetes and cancer also stay away from doctors because they could have prevented it?

Hashem_Yaazor  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 2:10 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:

We've had pertussis in my family. Too young to be vaccinated, fully vaccinated. The whole spectrum. Here's a tip that might help:

My newborn baby actually didn't need intervention; I instinctively blew on her after a coughing fit. We brought her in overnight for observation at the hospital and she needed no oxygen BH, the nurses said I was doing exactly what the oxygen would have done which was jumpstart her breathing reflex (newborn who would pause breathing after the coughing). We were discharged the next day because ba"h she was doing great under my care. If anyone ch"v experiences this in a baby, try to remember this, as apparently it can really help. (The biggest complication was weight gain because she was using up calories and throwing up after coughing but even that we were able to monitor and it has had no impact on her development.)

amother
Anemone  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 2:11 pm
Are all of you anti-vaxxers anti fertility treatments as well? Lots of western medicine, chemicals, and shots there.

amother
  Buttercup  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 2:26 pm
amother Mustard wrote:
Larry Palevsky is a pediatrician and he’s probably supported many, many children through many a childhood illness, including vaccine preventable ones.

Alternative medicine offers many options to help you avoid such a situation.

Western medicine excels at emergencies and life threatening situations, there is nothing hypocritical or dishonest about making use of it when the very real need arises.

Should people with lifestyle induced heart disease, obesity, diabetes and cancer also stay away from doctors because they could have prevented it?

In my experience both Palevsky and alternative care practitioners are not picking up the phone within your ten second emergency.

You cannot avoid an emergency from illness, you don't know how severe the illness will be or when it will get worse. You can try lots of things, no guarantee.

I am personally uncomfortable dictating to ER doctors what the emergency treatment should be, since I am not a dr. I do see it as dishonest and hypocritical to assume you know more than the people you rushed to for help.

amother
  Buttercup  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 2:28 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
We've had pertussis in my family. Too young to be vaccinated, fully vaccinated. The whole spectrum. Here's a tip that might help:

My newborn baby actually didn't need intervention; I instinctively blew on her after a coughing fit. We brought her in overnight for observation at the hospital and she needed no oxygen BH, the nurses said I was doing exactly what the oxygen would have done which was jumpstart her breathing reflex (newborn who would pause breathing after the coughing). We were discharged the next day because ba"h she was doing great under my care. If anyone ch"v experiences this in a baby, try to remember this, as apparently it can really help. (The biggest complication was weight gain because she was using up calories and throwing up after coughing but even that we were able to monitor and it has had no impact on her development.)

I'm glad this trick worked for you. It didn't work for me when my baby had RSV this past winter.
Pertussis can be more severe the RSV.
Page 6 of 29   Previous  1  2  3 5  6  7 27  28  29  Next Recent Topics