Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Chossidmom's thread about childhood vaccines
  Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 27  28  29  Next

amother
  Oak  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:37 am
amother Buttercup wrote:
So your child G-d forbid almost dies from pertussis because he is not breathing turning blue.

Who do you have on speed dial? Your dr? Or Candace Owens and Dr Humphries or Larry Palevski?

Where you gonna take him? The ER or keep him home and give him more vitamin c?

You have an emergency and you have 10 seconds to get help. Be honest now. Who do you call, where do you turn?

Obviously they go to Dr Imamother and Dr google.
There are no atheists in a foxhole.

amother
  Buttercup  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:42 am
amother Oak wrote:
Obviously they go to Dr Imamother and Dr google.
There are no atheists in a foxhole.

Exactly

amother
DarkCyan  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:46 am
amother Ultramarine wrote:
Candance Owen's is an INFLUENCER how in heck can you take medical advice from her ????

Well I'm assuming she's interviewing doctors, referencing data and using statistics. I don't think she's giving vaccine advice without any basis. Have you listened to what she's saying?

amother
  DarkCyan  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:48 am
She trying to get more followers and publicity on your backs

So do you disagree with the data she quoted? Are you saying she made it all up as she was driving that morning?

amother
  Buttercup  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:49 am
amother DarkCyan wrote:
So do you disagree with the data she quoted? Are you saying she made it all up as she was driving that morning?

Data that is presented a certain way in order to prove something specific is not science.

amother
  Snowflake  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 12:02 pm
amother Anemone wrote:
Are all of you anti-vaxxers anti fertility treatments as well? Lots of western medicine, chemicals, and shots there.

I think chossidmom wants this if I am not mistaken an ignored thread by everyone who disagrees vehemently as an optional place to debate this, much like her covid one.

If it's so upsetting, why not block it?

Saying every illness is from vaccines, or name calling people sheep, is exactly like saying the government and corporations are full of holy spiritual role models who are above corruption and throwing in the word conspiracy theorist to be sure.

Anything you say that begins with there is no corruption falls on deaf ears. And you aren't a sheep.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 12:14 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:
I'm glad this trick worked for you. It didn't work for me when my baby had RSV this past winter.
Pertussis can be more severe the RSV.

The way the lungs and breathing are affected is different. In RSV the airways constrict, in pertussis, the cilia in the lungs get destroyed from the toxin.

I'm not saying it would work with RSV. RSV can turn really bad, really fast and it's very scary. I wouldn't say one is necessarily more severe than another.

Glad you're over it!

amother
Lightyellow

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 12:21 pm
amother DarkCyan wrote:
Well I'm assuming she's interviewing doctors, referencing data and using statistics. I don't think she's giving vaccine advice without any basis. Have you listened to what she's saying?

You know what they say about assuming.

Do you not think she has an agenda?

Do your own research. Read JAMA or find a witch doctor. Whatever you want is fine, but do your own research.

ChossidMom  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 12:33 pm
amother Snowflake wrote:
I think chossidmom wants this if I am not mistaken an ignored thread by everyone who disagrees vehemently as an optional place to debate this, much like her covid one.

If it's so upsetting, why not block it?

Saying every illness is from vaccines, or name calling people sheep, is exactly like saying the government and corporations are full of holy spiritual role models who are above corruption and throwing in the word conspiracy theorist to be sure.

Anything you say that begins with there is no corruption falls on deaf ears. And you aren't a sheep.

Chossidmom is bringing information. I don't want everyone to ignore it. Lehefech. I would love it if everyone would have a look. But, sadly, many people are not interested. Which is why I PUT THIS THREAD IN THE NATURAL HEALTH FORUM but someone saw fit to move it to here. The reason for the Natural health forum is that there are more likely to be women there that are interested in the sources I'm posting.

Chossidmom is about doing your homework and making the best decision for YOU. I didn't mean to turn it into a debate but if that's what it has to be - so be it.

amother
Burgundy  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 12:40 pm
Personally I'd love to learn more about vaccinations, I just can't stand Candace Owens- LOL. Just don't trust her. Not since the whole Kanye West debacle. I don't trust the CDC either. Definitely would love to know more about vaccines. So, whatever. LOL.

amother
  Burgundy  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 12:43 pm
Because My son nearly died from flu. He stopped breathing from congestion (the 1 year I was too lazy to get the shot )

And why do u think these internet ppl are smarter than doctors

I get all the shots and have no allergy, eczema , add ....

The majority of young kids who get the flu shot get the flu anyway.... literally....

amother
  Hunter  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 12:45 pm
For us no flu shots
And no flu

amother
Watermelon

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 12:55 pm
amother Oak wrote:
Polio is a virus. It disappeared after the vaccine because people were immunized.

Yeah? Like they will say about Covid?

amother
  Hunter  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 12:56 pm
The whole Covid debacle did make me question everything…

amother
  Oak  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:26 pm
amother Watermelon wrote:
Yeah? Like they will say about Covid?

Covid is a different virus. So it isn’t the same as polio.
Did you know that when you get a cold, each one is a separate virus? You can never get the same strain of cold twice. Covid is more closely related to the common cold virus than to a polio virus. Every virus acts different.

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:27 pm
amother Burgundy wrote:
The majority of young kids who get the flu shot get the flu anyway.... literally....

Right but more mild

amother
  Snowflake  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:28 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
Chossidmom is bringing information. I don't want everyone to ignore it. Lehefech. I would love it if everyone would have a look. But, sadly, many people are not interested. Which is why I PUT THIS THREAD IN THE NATURAL HEALTH FORUM but someone saw fit to move it to here. The reason for the Natural health forum is that there are more likely to be women there that are interested in the sources I'm posting.

Chossidmom is about doing your homework and making the best decision for YOU. I didn't mean to turn it into a debate but if that's what it has to be - so be it.

Thumbs Up

I didn't think you wanted this to go to the attack each other debating department

Flower ChillPill Peace sign

amother
  Anemone  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:29 pm
amother DarkCyan wrote:

LOL she’s the queen of clickbait and controversial topics for likes and follows. It’s all about the money she gets for her and all influencers.

amother
  Oak  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:30 pm
Why is chossidmom referring to herself in third person?

ChossidMom  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 2:06 pm
amother Oak wrote:
Why is chossidmom referring to herself in third person?

Why are others referring to me and assuming to know my motivations?

I found that more than a bit annoying. Especially after people found my posts about Covid shots so offensive that they tried to shut me up. That is why I was "banished" to one thread where I put it all. I didn't make that thread so that everyone would just agree with me.
I don't insult, offend, call people sheep etc.

Censorship is bad, Folks.

Do what you want with the info. My hishtadlus is getting it out there.
Page 7 of 29   Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 27  28  29  Next Recent Topics