Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I killed my wife
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Dec 24 2021, 1:55 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

Vaccines are more than 90% effective at preventing hospitalization.

It is IMPOSSIBLE that vaccines prevent hospitalization at all.

Please explain why there are MORE DEATHS AND HOSPITALIZATIONS AFTER 60% are vaccinated than when 0% are vaccinated!

The vaccine is dangerous and ZERO benefit!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Dec 24 2021, 4:20 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
The chemicals from the vaccines sit in the body for decades, and they're not harmless.
It's not vegetables y'know.
And the cancer also could have been growing for many years until it was detected.

But there's no proof either way.

Oh believe me, I know. It's just very hard to isolate that as the decisive trigger so many years later especially when the nifteres probably only had a few vaccines her entire lifetime.

I've seen firsthand what the ingredients in vaccines can do to a body, I will never ever deny the real possible issues vaccines can cause.

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 6:36 pm
amother [ Stoneblue ] wrote:
Funny how everyone is pro daas Torah except when it doesn’t fit in with their anti-vaxxer agenda.

YES!!! Imamother quote of the year!!!

amother
  Linen  

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 7:10 pm
amother [ Tiffanyblue ] wrote:
YES!!! Imamother quote of the year!!!

But many people don't vaccinate because their daas Torah told them not to.
I personally know someone who the Steipler Gaon said not to, a few people who Rav Chaim Kanievsky said not to , and some people and even schools who follow Rav Shmuel Kaminetsky about this matter.

amother
  Periwinkle  

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 7:36 pm
There is a current Steipler Gaon? I thought he passed away in the 1980s....I hadn't heard he had a successor...othan than his son R' Chaim Kanievsky?

Also, R' Kaminetzky put out a statement that people should consult with their doctor to help decide about the vaccine.
And certainly R' Kanievsky has put out enough statements in support of getting vaccinated.

amother
  Linen  

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 7:39 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
There is a current Steipler Gaon? I thought he passed away in the 1980s....I hadn't heard he had a successor...othan than his son in law R' Kanievsky?

Also, R' Kaminetzky put out a statement that people should consult with their doctor to help decide about the vaccine.
And certainly R' Kanievsky has put out enough statements in support of getting vaccinated.

No sweety there isn't a current Steipler Gaon, and Rav Chaim Kanievsky is his son, not his son in law.
The family I know asked the Steipler and the married children asked Rav Chaim if he feels that the psak of his father still applies.

And many doctors are advising their loved ones not to vaccinate.

amother
  Periwinkle  

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 7:43 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
No sweety there isn't a current Steipler Gaon, and Rav Chaim Kanievsky is his son, not his son in law.
The family I know asked the Steipler and the married children asked Rav Chaim if he feels that the psak of his father still applies.

Mistype about son which I corrected before your post went thru.
Your post makes no sense. If the Steipler passed away 30 years ago how could anyone ask him about the covid vaccine?

amother
  Linen  

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 7:45 pm
Mistype about son which I corrected before your post went thru.
Your post makes no sense. If the Steipler passed away 30 years ago how could anyone ask him about the covid vaccine?

They did not ask about the Covid vaccine.
Where did I write that they asked about Covid?
They asked about vaccines.

And many people who do take vaccines still don't take the covid ones, btw.

amother
  Periwinkle

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 7:52 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
They did not ask about the Covid vaccine.
Where did I write that they asked about Covid?
They asked about vaccines.

And many people who do take vaccines still don't take the covid ones, btw.

This thread is about covid vaccines so your post is not proof of anything. And it's regarding a Rav who passed away 30 years ago and did not give a psak about pandemic vaccinations, while his "successor" if you will is actually currently telling people to vaccinate for covid....so R' Chaim is publicly telling people to vax but privately telling people not to? Um yeah....

Again, nobody has been able to point to an actual statement that a Rav put out for their "community" not to get the vaccine. Just anonymous rabbis or anecdotes of unnamed individuals who claim to have gotten an actual p'sak.

amother
  Linen

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 8:00 pm
This thread is about covid vaccines so your post is not proof of anything. And it's regarding a Rav who passed away 30 years ago and did not give a psak about pandemic vaccinations, while his "successor" if you will is actually currently telling people to vaccinate for covid....so R' Chaim is publicly telling people to vax but privately telling people not to? Um yeah....

Again, nobody has been able to point to an actual statement that a Rav put out for their "community" not to get the vaccine. Just anonymous rabbis or anecdotes of unnamed individuals who claim to have gotten an actual p'sak.

Nobody has to defend themselves to you.
Everyone can ask their own Rav and get their own psak without getting your permission slip.
And this thread is not only about COVID.
What do aluminum pans and shampoo have to do with COVID?

Also, the Steipler passed away almost 40 years ago.

amother
NeonPink

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 8:34 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
This has been studied a lot but a lot of the things that cause cancer are in your hair, makeup, and other products. They are in aluminum pans, and in fast food too.

We are exposed to so much chemicals and junk since we starting manufacturing and needing so much stuff.

I watched a documentary about the lies of the recycling industry and they spoke about some of the product factories and the fumes that have caused cancer to people who live near them.

Some of these chemicals have been dumped into the water in some places, wasn't there an issue with that many years ago by Tom's River? There was an abnormal amount of people with cancer there.

It wasn't from the recycling industry.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics