Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I killed my wife
1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:23 am
https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

HaGaon HaRav Shimon Badani, the Zakein Moetzet Chachmei HaTorah, spoke at a Rabbinical conference at Sheba Hospital in Tel HaShomer last week and told over a tragic story.

HaRav Badani spoke out against anti-vaxxers, saying that there’s a passuk in the Torah: ‘ונשמרתם מאוד לנפשותיכם’. “Whoever doesn’t fulfill this – it’s very chamur. The vaccines caused mortality to significantly decrease. There are many who tell all types of stories but everyone needs to know that it’s forbidden to refrain from [getting vaccinated]. Whoever refrains is trampling himself and the halacha.”

“An incident happened that a woman told her husband that she wants to get vaccinated. He told her stories and convinced her not to get vaccinated. She ended up contracting COVID and passing away. Afterward, the husband walked the streets saying: ‘I killed my wife’ – in those words.”

“Let’s not be caught in such a situation,” HaRav Badani stressed. “Who is meshuga to want to reach such a situation?”

amother
Cyan  

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:28 am
I’d love to answer that husband: you didn’t kill her. Hashem killed her. You tried keeping her as healthy as you can with the information you had at that time. That’s called hishtadlus. Weighing pros and cons and making the best decision at that moment. No reason to feel guilty. You didn’t kill her.

amother
Mustard

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:29 am
can someone copy and paste the article? can't open.

amother
Honeydew  

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:37 am
The whole message of corona, which many people seem to be missing, is "Ein Od Milvado".

Hashem is showing us loud and clear.

We do what we feel is best and that is normal hishtadlus.

Hashem is in charge of life and death. The sooner we get the message, the sooner the geulah will come.

wifenmother

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:39 am
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
The whole message of corona, which many people seem to be missing, is "Ein Od Milvado".

Hashem is in charge of life and death. The sooner we get the message, the sooner the geulah will come.

Exactly!

amother
  Cyan

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:43 am
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:

Dunno how to paste but a husband feels he killed his wife because he dissuaded her from taking the vaccine and she ended up dying from covid.

one happy mommy

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:44 am
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
HaGaon HaRav Shimon Badani, the Zakein Moetzet Chachmei HaTorah, spoke at a Rabbinical conference at Sheba Hospital in Tel HaShomer last week and told over a tragic story.

HaRav Badani spoke out against anti-vaxxers, saying that there’s a passuk in the Torah: ‘ונשמרתם מאוד לנפשותיכם’. “Whoever doesn’t fulfill this – it’s very chamur. The vaccines caused mortality to significantly decrease. There are many who tell all types of stories but everyone needs to know that it’s forbidden to refrain from [getting vaccinated]. Whoever refrains is trampling himself and the halacha.”

“An incident happened that a woman told her husband that she wants to get vaccinated. He told her stories and convinced her not to get vaccinated. She ended up contracting COVID and passing away. Afterward, the husband walked the streets saying: ‘I killed my wife’ – in those words.”

“Let’s not be caught in such a situation,” HaRav Badani stressed. “Who is meshuga to want to reach such a situation?”

(YWN Israel

amother
Ebony

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:46 am
Give me a break. I can write letters too.

amother
Coral  

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:46 am
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
Dunno how to paste but a husband feels he killed his wife because he dissuaded her from taking the vaccine and she ended up dying from covid.
Crying Crying Crying

amother
  Coral  

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:47 am
amother [ Ebony ] wrote:
Give me a break. I can write letters too.

Are you on that Gaon's level?

amother
  Honeydew  

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:48 am
There are people who die from covid even once vaccinated.
There are people who die from the vaccine.
There are people who have incapacitating disabilities from the vaccine.

You weigh the pros and cons and make a sensible decision to you. It's not as black and white as the media makes it out to be.

Hashem decided it was her time to leave this world.

amother
Maple  

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:51 am
Hashem took his wife. The husband didn't kill her and her death has zero to do with him.

LovesHashem  

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:52 am
Ywn has no shame. What a disgusting title.

amother
Linen  

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:58 am
I know someone who feels they killed their daughter
Because they gave her all the vaccines for everything to protect her from all the sicknesses that don't even exist anymore and her body was full of chemicals from all the vaccines and then she got cancer and died in her low fifties leaving lots of orphans.

It's a lose-lose, whichever way you slice it is not simple.

amother
Calendula  

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 9:00 am
Wow people think they really have power and that there is no god.

small bean  

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 9:01 am
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
I know someone who says they killed their daughter
Because they gave her all the vaccines for everything to protect her from all the sicknesses that don't even exist anymore and her body was full of chemicals from all the vaccines and then she got cancer and died in her low fifties leaving lots of orphans.

It's a lose-lose whichever way you slice it is not simple

For real? She died in her 50's and they blamed it on her childhood vaccines?

Maybe she ate to much from aluminum? Maybe it was her shampoo?

small bean  

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 9:02 am
I think this article is gross. I don't know who the speaker is and if it was and honest interpretation but the whole premise is beyond pathetic.

naomi2  

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 9:31 am
Wow way to shame a grieving man.
People always have guilt when someone dies. It's almost always unfounded.

amother
  Maple  

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 9:34 am
naomi2 wrote:
Wow way to shame a grieving man.
People always have guilt when someone dies. It's almost always unfounded.

Of course people have guilt. But this doesn't mean this should be publicized and taken as a way to try to guilt people into doing something they chose not to do.

mama123

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 9:38 am
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:

THIS!!!
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics