Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Do you actually know someone who was vaccine injured?
  Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11 22  23  24  Next

Do you actually know someone who was vaccine injured (not a headache, minor seizure, etc.)?
Yes  
 19%  [ 62 ]
No  
 74%  [ 233 ]
Something Else  
 0%  [ 3 ]
Temporarily, but it was addressed and fixed BH  
 4%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 313

amother
  Cerise  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 8:49 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
The news? Who is going to pain the family by putting this death in the news?

I'd publicize the name of it werent a cousin that was the culprit and is living with the knowledge and pain that she was part of a MURDER. she is living with that pain every day and will live it in the next world as well. Otherwise the family would have exposed it in every forum they could!

thegiver

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 9:22 pm
Just wondering if any anti vaxxers are medically educated with an advanced degree in medicine and know what comprises sound research? (Duck)

aricelli  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 9:44 pm

Last edited by aricelli on Tue, Nov 19 2019, 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

southernbubby  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 9:52 pm
thegiver wrote:
Just wondering if any anti vaxxers are medically educated with an advanced degree in medicine and know what comprises sound research? (Duck)

While the average anti-vaxer running around Monsey has no medical education whatsoever, and neither did the ones in Detroit, unfortunately there are a few MDs who sold their souls to the devil.

aricelli  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 10:00 pm
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
My niece had a vaccine injury.
My sister stopped vaccinating her kids.

My niece had what one would call "autistic characteristics" soon after a high fever that started withing the hour of her dtap vaccine.

But it's not autism becuase after close to 3 years of intense therapy, she is bh in a mainstream school and doing great. But it was a huge struggle.
Her symptoms were really symptoms of a brain injury. Some connections in her brain were fried.
For example, she saw an apple. She wanted an apple. She started making kvetching sounds. Noone knew what she wanted.
Her brain didn't connect, "you want apple. Ask for apple" meanwhile she was getting more and more agitated. And she'd cry and tantrum for 2-3 hours at a time nonverbally....
And that was a THREE year old.
Whereas 2 years before, as a baby she'd point and make gestures with her hands for what she wanted. It all stopped after that shot....

So what helped was intense therapy to help her brain build all of these connections again. It was a long slow process.
At times she can still go back to those behaviours but overall she's functioning fine now.

Just wondering- why cant it be autism that “improved” with intense treatment. Dont children with autism receive intense therapy precisely to “improve?”

Sunny Days  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 10:04 pm
aricelli wrote:
Just wondering- why cant it be autism that “improved” with intense treatment. Dont children with autism receive intense therapy precisely to “improve?”

Or a SPD more like it...

aricelli  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 10:07 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Or a SPD more like it...

Either or. Comorbid, often overlapping, one resembling the other.
No matter.
There is no way of knowing if her brain was truly “vaccine fried”

Sunny Days  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 10:10 pm
aricelli wrote:
Either or. Comorbid, often overlapping, one resembling the other.
No matter.

Imagine this: I got pregnant exactly 1 year after I got the MMR (not when I was a toddler Wink as an adult needing a booster)
So you see? MMR causes pregnancy. Can’t argue with that. It happened to me and my daughter is living proof.

aricelli  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 10:12 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Imagine this: I got pregnant exactly 1 year after I got the MMR (not when I was a toddler Wink as an adult needing a booster)
So you see? MMR causes pregnancy. Can’t argue with that. It happened to me and my daughter is living proof.

Imagine this:
For all of those here on this site who have heretofore laughed at my awful spelling: I’ve been vaccinated! I’m
“Brain fried”. Its awfully nice to have something to blame my issues on.

aricelli  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 10:13 pm
Good night y’all

Sunny Days  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 10:14 pm
aricelli wrote:
Imagine this:
For all of those here on this site who have heretofore laughed at my awful spelling: I’ve been vaccinated! I’m

You should sue your mom or your doctor or the actual needle that injected you. This is a major vaccine injury

Sunny Days  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 10:17 pm
[quote="gamzehyaavor"]I still want to understand why it would be better for all these kids that developed allergies, asthma, autism, sids and teddy bear anxiety- to be better off getting the actual disease. Why do you think they would *NOT* die or become severely incapacitated.
Why do you think they would they handle the disease better or how would you protect them?? quote]

I’m bumping this up because 7 pages later- and I’m still waiting for an answer...

aricelli

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 10:25 pm
aricelli wrote:
Imagine this:

I’m sorry if this was insensitive to people who may have truly been injured by a vaccine.
I apologize.

amother
  Brown

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 11:49 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:

If that's the case, gimmee an MMR booster ASAP! Laugh

southernbubby  

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 5:14 am
gamzehyaavor wrote:

Um gamze, if the MMR causes pregnancy then I'm in trouble; I got it at 64. Oh well, if it happens maybe my grandchildren will babysit.

Genius  

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 7:17 am
[quote="gamzehyaavor"]
gamzehyaavor wrote:
I still want to understand why it would be better for all these kids that developed allergies, asthma, autism, sids and teddy bear anxiety- to be better off getting the actual disease. Why do you think they would *NOT* die or become severely incapacitated.
Why do you think they would they handle the disease better or how would you protect them?? quote]

I’m bumping this up because 7 pages later- and I’m still waiting for an answer...

The answer is that anti vax becomes a religion in and of itself. Hashem is hardly in the picture.

southernbubby  

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 7:44 am
genius wrote:
The answer is that anti vax becomes a religion in and of itself. Hashem is hardly in the picture.

I wonder how many refused to give even one MMR due to group affiliation and peer pressure. I also wonder what percentage bother to question any of the anti-vax beliefs that I see paraded here as fact. They, OTOH, don't know we sometimes unquestioningly let the doctors just give shots and we often don't know what was given. How many times have mothers said that their babies were cranky from shots but didn't know which shots the baby even got?
I don't think that the answer is to completely trust either side. We have to be always able to question, learn, and understand but at some point we do have to trust.

21young  

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 7:49 am
This happened today and I had to post. A coworker who is highly pregnant got the flu shot on Sunday. Yesterday she wasn’t feeling well, left work and vomited on her way home. Today the discussion was, “Oh no, the flu shot made her sick!” Banging head
So I had to explain to my very intelligent coworkers that nausea and vomiting are common symptoms of pregnancy, and not common symptoms of the flu shot....

amother
  Black  

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 8:14 am
21young wrote:
This happened today and I had to post. A coworker who is highly pregnant got the flu shot on Sunday. Yesterday she wasn’t feeling well, left work and vomited on her way home. Today the discussion was, “Oh no, the flu shot made her sick!” Banging head
So I had to explain to my very intelligent coworkers that nausea and vomiting are common symptoms of pregnancy, and not common symptoms of the flu shot....

I would love to hear an update on your co-worker when she comes back to work.

amother
  Silver  

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 8:23 am
21young wrote:

Where do you live that it is currently flu season and giving flu shots? This years (in the US) expired in June and new ones didn't come out yet.
Page 10 of 24   Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11 22  23  24  Next Recent Topics