Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Lose Weight Quickly and Easily
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

Yael

Post Wed, Dec 01 2010, 10:22 am
Do you want to lose weight quicky and easily?

Do you want to lose inches off of your stubborn, problem areas?

This a truly amazing weight loss protocol that must be tried.

It is called homeopathic HCG.

I have done every diet under the sun in my lifetime. This is tremendously different from anything else. The biggest advantage with this are that you lose very quickly: you are only doing the strict weight loss phase for 3-7 weeks (during this phase, most men average a weight loss of one pound daily and most women average a weight loss of half a pound daily) -- you can do it again six weeks later if you want -- and the spray makes you really feel not hungry, so it is easy to stick to the limited and restricted diet. I lost 24 lb. in 50 days with ease during my first round. Not only is it easy to lose the weight, but it is very easy to maintain your weight loss too.

To understand the theory behind this amazing protocol, please download the book “Pounds and Inches” by Dr. A.T.W. Simeons from this link: http://home.earthlink.net/~cme.....s.pdf

Please note that while this explains the HCG diet protocol theory, this was written for a version of the HCG diet which differs from the homeopathic one, one which injects the actual HCG hormone. The one that I have used and am recommending is an oral homeopathic spray which does not contain the actual hormone, just it’s chemical signature, and which is under hashgocha of the Chof-K – no injections or prescription required (as with any diet, it is always recommended to check with your physician before beginning). Therefore, there are some variations in the actual protocol which will be explained in the documentation when you order the spray.

If it sounds interesting, make sure to read the information and go through the video at http://www.myfatcure.com/cmd.php?af=1205831. If you’d like to try it, scroll down to the “Order Now” link near the bottom of the page to place your order. Note that if you order through this link, supply of the spray is guaranteed, but if you order from their main page you may need to wait until more spray is available for public sale.

Cost is reasonable too: only $77 per bottle (for up to a 7 week spray phase) plus U.S. shipping of $7.99 (or international shipping of $15).

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at chicagobubby@comcast.net

PAID AD

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 12:33 pm
I want to mention that now, over 2 months after completing Phase 3, the maintenance phase, I have had no problem keeping my weight at that point -- I can eat a lot and not gain anything. Before HCG I couldn't even lose weight at under 1000 calories daily. Now, I'm maintaining my weight loss at way, way more than that.

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Jan 27 2011, 9:41 am
I wanted to update this information -- the product has been renamed Ketomist and the web links have changed. Instead of the link given above in the ad, this link should be used: http://ketomist.com/cmd.php?af=1205831

keepsmiling

Post Wed, May 04 2011, 11:38 am
I've been on the diet and am doing my second round. It amazing!On our first round my husband lost 40 lbs. And I lost 20 lbs.it sounds a lot harder than actually is once u try it. Its worth a shot.

OOTBubby

Post Wed, May 04 2011, 12:45 pm
mchazik wrote:
I've been on the diet and am doing my second round. It amazing!On our first round my husband lost 40 lbs. And I lost 20 lbs.it sounds a lot harder than actually is once u try it. Its worth a shot.

Thanks for adding your positive report. So many people here just want to bash HHCG, so it is very worthwhile to report on your experiences. I have just started my 3rd round today.

bubby

Post Wed, May 04 2011, 4:56 pm
What happened between rounds 1 & 2? Did you gain it back?

OOTBubby

Post Wed, May 04 2011, 5:03 pm
bubby wrote:
What happened between rounds 1 & 2? Did you gain it back?

No, I didn't. I did round 2 immediately after round 1 and lost more weight. In the beginning of round 2, I had a problem (did a stupid thing) that caused my spray to get erased back to back with an overseas trip and I then gained 5 lbs. I lost that plus more during the rest of round 2 and have easily maintained it for a number of months. I still can use to lose more weight (maybe another 20 or so), so I am doing another round now.

bubby

Post Wed, May 04 2011, 5:21 pm
I wish I had the strength of character to do this. I watched my neighbor's mom do it, she was half the woman she was. Now..... Rolling Eyes Sad

OOTBubby

Post Wed, May 04 2011, 5:26 pm
bubby wrote:
I wish I had the strength of character to do this. I watched my neighbor's mom do it, she was half the woman she was. Now..... Rolling Eyes Sad

It really doesn't need strength of character -- I found it easier than any of the (many) diets I've tried. Especially so because you only do the diet part for a limited amount of time (3-7 weeks) at once. I figure that for that amount of time I can do anything especially when I know how great the results are.

amother

Post Wed, May 04 2011, 6:13 pm
the hcg diet is an amazing fast weight loss

I tried the spray and did not like it, it made me very depressed and mellow (this is my personal opinion but it did wonders to lots of pple)

now I am on the hcg daily shot, and its working amazing I already lost 30 lbs

amother

Post Sun, May 15 2011, 5:57 pm
I started round two today, I take the liquid hcg and am very excited to lose more!

NewYorkgal31

Post Fri, May 20 2011, 6:51 pm
OOTBubby you said that you are only on the diet for 2-7 weeks, my question is what happens after the 3-7 weeks. How do you eat? and are you still taking the HCG.... also Has anyone that has done this maintaind the weight afterwards for a year or more? I am very curious about this...I will also post this in the other HCG thread not sure if this is seen....

amother

Post Sat, May 21 2011, 9:27 pm
OOTBubby - the e-mail address you posted above bounced back...any updated address?

OOTBubby

Post Sat, May 21 2011, 10:52 pm
amother wrote:
OOTBubby - the e-mail address you posted above bounced back...any updated address?

That is the correct email: chicagobubby@comcast.net

Please try it again and if you get another bounce on it, please PM me with the text of the bounce message so I can see what went wrong.

OOTBubby

Post Sat, May 21 2011, 10:54 pm
NewYorkgal31 wrote:
OOTBubby you said that you are only on the diet for 2-7 weeks, my question is what happens after the 3-7 weeks. How do you eat? and are you still taking the HCG.... also Has anyone that has done this maintaind the weight afterwards for a year or more? I am very curious about this...I will also post this in the other HCG thread not sure if this is seen....

After the 3-7 weeks, there is an excellent 6 week mandatory maintenance program which helps you learn how to eat for the rest of your life.

The Ketomist website has many people who have done this for close to several years (since its been available from them) and have maintained their loss.

Personally, I have maintained my initial loss for around 8 months (am now working to lose more).

girliemom

Post Sat, May 21 2011, 11:11 pm
Is this diet only if you need to lose alot of weight or can it also help if you need to lose just 15-18 lbs.?

OOTBubby

Post Sat, May 21 2011, 11:15 pm
girliemom wrote:
Is this diet only if you need to lose alot of weight or can it also help if you need to lose just 15-18 lbs.?

It is ideal for a weight loss of 15-18 lbs. as you can do all of that in one round. For larger losses, more rounds are needed (since you can do the weight loss phase for up to 50 days at a time).

In fact, the founder of Ketomist only needed to lose (I think) 20-25 lbs.

girliemom

Post Sat, May 21 2011, 11:19 pm
thanks bubby for the reply. Does it have any side effects? Is it completely safe? I've tried the traditional way of dieting - eating less & excersizing but the pounds just keep on piling up. I'm desperate enough to try this.

OOTBubby

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 10:46 am
girliemom wrote:
thanks bubby for the reply. Does it have any side effects? Is it completely safe? I've tried the traditional way of dieting - eating less & excersizing but the pounds just keep on piling up. I'm desperate enough to try this.

It is supposed to be completely safe. However, as the Ketomist website will tell you, it is not certified by the FDA, just as no homepathic remedies are certified by the FDA.

There are some minor side effects mainly in the beginning, not from the spray itself, but from the detox effects of getting sugars and starches out of our system.

I think it is great. It works better than any other diet I've tried (and I've tried lots of them). Let me know if you have any other questions.

amother

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 1:43 pm
This isn't the only thread on the topic.
Some things are called homeopathic and have so little of the original substance that most mainstream drs would say it's meaningless. But gotta tell you, anything with hormone in it would get me nervous, especially if my hormones were out of whack, I was on BC, etc. I don't mess with hormones.
Page 1 of 8   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise