Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
2 day long lasting coverup and foundation or tips
Previous  1  2

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 9:01 pm
Which powder recommended and good for pesach?

amother
Jasmine

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 9:36 pm
amother OP wrote:
I actually think there is a viral or allergic component to my breakouts and have Dr appointments scheduled but not going to get into that now..

I currently wash my face once a day and use micellar water and hydrating toner as well. I also use retinoid cream and primer.

Is there anyway to do a facial at home?
Im goimg to look into the estee lauder and silk pillow cover.
DH is not a fan of shabbos makeup eo teally want to avoid that but might buy as a backup. Any specific brand people recommend?

Regarding the bolded, make sure you're not applying retinol and any product with hyaluronic acid at the same time. The combo can make your skin break out. Check if your toner or primer has AHA/BHA, and if yes, then do the retinol at night and the toner/primer in the morning, this way you get the benefits of both but they aren't on your skin together.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 10:48 pm
amother Jasmine wrote:
Regarding the bolded, make sure you're not applying retinol and any product with hyaluronic acid at the same time. The combo can make your skin break out. Check if your toner or primer has AHA/BHA, and if yes, then do the retinol at night and the toner/primer in the morning, this way you get the benefits of both but they aren't on your skin together.

I for sure used it at one point the same time- maybe that is what causing the breakouts?
Does it cause anything else? Also having swollen lymph nodes and trying to figure out if they're correlated...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics