Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Rothstein heights near rbs

amother
OP  

Post Today at 1:16 am
does anyone have info on this project? what kind of people are buying here? I know it’s near ramat avraham which I heard is very charedi, my family is more middle of the road yeshivish, right wing YU…. any info would be appreciated!

amother
DarkGray  

Post Today at 1:38 am
There's been a few threads about this already if you search. I personally wouldn't buy. There's no garuntee that they will fulfill any of the promises on the website, Beit Shemesh in general has a horrible track record with projects like this.

In addition to all the misleading things in their site, refusing I answer phone calls from kosher numbers, they just don't seem like the most yashrudik people.

amother
Cherry  

Post Today at 3:19 am
amother DarkGray wrote:
There's been a few threads about this already if you search. I personally wouldn't buy. There's no garuntee that they will fulfill any of the promises on the website, Beit Shemesh in general has a horrible track record with projects like this.

In addition to all the misleading things in their site, refusing I answer phone calls from kosher numbers, they just don't seem like the most yashrudik people.
huh? That cant be a real thing.

amother
  DarkGray

Post Today at 3:21 am
amother Cherry wrote:
huh? That cant be a real thing.

Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be? I personally know someone who works at the office and confirmed this to be true.

amother
Winterberry  

Post Today at 5:44 am
amother DarkGray wrote:

This is terrible loshon hara that you're spreading! If you don't want to buy there, that's your choice. Document the so called "misleading" things that you claim the website is saying and back yourself up with facts. State exactly what you think is "not yashrudik" about the people and back yourself up. I know many families that have purchased beautiful apartments there. They have visited their apartments throughout the course of construction and are very happy. The community is flourishing and beginning in the time frame as has been promised. If the company doesn't answer their phone, maybe they're busy with other clients or they have stepped away from their desk. Why not try calling again? The Rotshtein(Rothstein) company has an impeccable tract record and can be checked out and proven to be true.

amother
Clematis

Post Today at 6:01 am
We are RW YU and bought there, many apartments are being sold to similar value families. Every week or 2 I get contacted by another family considering this project. Obviously it's open market but there's no lottery apartments which are sold for less, it's higher end and being marketed to anglos.
There is no way to definitely predict the final makeup of the entire project. I'm sure some charedim will buy too. That's ok with me as long as there's a certain amount of our type anglos to start shuls, have programs and be friends with.

amother
  OP  

Post Today at 6:02 am
amother Winterberry wrote:
I know many families that have purchased beautiful apartments there. They have visited their apartments throughout the course of construction and are very happy.

OP here. what kinds of families?

amother
  Winterberry

Post Today at 7:05 am
amother OP wrote:
OP here. what kinds of families?

RW YU families. Professional, upstanding families in their communities. They are fine and down to earth people.

amother
  OP

Post Today at 8:52 am
good to hear, and are there issues with neighboring more charedi ramat avraham?? I guess no one really moved in yet so hard to know…

amother
  Cherry

Post Today at 9:46 am
I can tell you that the rabbi that they have gotten to be the rabbi for the community is a wonderful rabbi. Rabbi Larry Rothwachs and wife Chaviva. They are wonderful people, wonderful jews. Anyone would be lucky to be part of their comuunity.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions