Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Rothstein heights near rbs
Previous  1  2

amother
  DarkGray  

Post Today at 2:11 pm
amother Cherry wrote:
I lived there 20 years ago and left before ramat shilo was even a thing Smile
So its the mercaz, then ramat shilo, then a new area called ramat avraham and then rothstein heights? I know the road you mean, its a long road. So rothstein heights will be closer to 38 than to the mercaz, right?

Kinda. Rothstein heights seems to be towards the side, next to ramat Avraham not behind it per say but farther from the Merkaz than Ramat Avraham.

I know Ramat Avraham is a 15-25 minute walk to the Merkaz in Aleph.

Yes it will be closer to the 38 than the Aleph Merkaz from what I see.

amother
Oldlace

Post Today at 2:26 pm
amother Lightcyan wrote:
Yup. Mishkafayim was sold to the initial buyers as "pastorali" and we were promised a huge shul in the center of the neighborhood.
Instead we got 4 schools and an insane amount of traffic from the 4 schools and massive issues with ishurim for shuls.
It's an embarrassment to the city of bet shemesh that a dati neighborhood doesn't have 1 decent shul.
It's 100% possible for the same thing to happen in Rothstein Heights. The city of Bet Shemesh doesn't care one bit about Rabbi Rothwachs, who I am sure is wonderful.
The city will not grant him a shul just because the developer promised the residents that he will be the rabbi of the community. No developer can make promises like that.
It could take years from first occupancy until busses are running normally, and the neighborhood is quite far from shopping. People just need to be aware of what they're in for.

Any initial buyer in mishkafayim is super happier. They doubled or even tripled the value of their apartment. Yes there are some problems but all in all a fantastic neighborhood that has gotten very expensive!

amother
  DarkGray

Post Today at 2:41 pm
amother Oldlace wrote:
Any initial buyer in mishkafayim is super happier. They doubled or even tripled the value of their apartment. Yes there are some problems but all in all a fantastic neighborhood that has gotten very expensive!

Thats practically any apartment in Beit Shemesh. Big whoop, most people bought there because they wanted to live there. Not as an investment.

amother
  Lightcyan

Post Today at 3:10 pm
amother Oldlace wrote:

Just because the apartments became expensive doesn't mean it's a perfect place to live.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions