Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
What do you want to see more/different in Kids clothes
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
OP  

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:11 pm
what would you want to see more of in kids clothing if a(nother) new brand would pop up?
More affordable but less quality? Midrange? more of fun and cool designs, or more neutrals?

scruffy

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:12 pm
Affordable and fun. I don't think that exists yet.

Also coordinating but not too matchy matchy for boys and girls (Petit Clair and Pastel do this but are $$$)

Last edited by scruffy on Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Diamond

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:13 pm
More options for husky fit good pattern flattering options, that can match regular sizes so my boys can be coordinated.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:15 pm
I’d love to see more simple,meaning not loud or eye catching, great pricing with great return policies and true to size and not making ppl feel fat bc their sizing run extra small.. and also to cater to kids and adults needs with help sensory

amother
Petunia  

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:25 pm
Rompers for the winter that are LONG. I don't want to put my toddler on tights.
Why is every winter romper short??

giftedmom

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:26 pm
More color, softer fabric, better fit (not too fitted and not too oversized), less logos

amother
  Petunia  

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:27 pm
giftedmom wrote:
More color, softer fabric, better fit (not too fitted and not too oversized), less logos

Less logos yes.
I buy them sometimes because there's nothing better. But I dislike huge logos across the chest.

amother
Moonstone

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:29 pm
More natural fabrics

More quality cuts

More plus size options

More preteen options

Less black

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:29 pm
So I like coordinating boys and girls options but not matchy matchy. I really dislike that look
My vision is to do fun, playful, patterned but not loud or bright, kind of sweet and softer.
What do you consider affordable?
Also- I don’t like the short, boys leggings that look like underwear lol. Do you think regular normal boys shorts (slim options, well fitted) would sell?

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:31 pm
amother Petunia wrote:
Rompers for the winter that are LONG. I don't want to put my toddler on tights.
Why is every winter romper short??

lol I feel you! Definitely with you on long rompers
Were you thinking for boys or girls?

amother
  Petunia  

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:32 pm
amother OP wrote:

Both. But mainly not for boys.

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:33 pm
amother Petunia wrote:
Both. But mainly not for boys.

Yeah, I don’t go for tights on boys personally

amother
Ebony

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:39 pm
Flattering shift style dresses that work for all sizes. I used to buy such beautiful styles that worked for my yummy narrow daughter and for my yummy chubby daughter.
Also larger sizes for those who are larger.
No elastics on dresses.

lfab

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:50 pm
More budget friendly pre-teen/young teen styles. My pre-teens and young teens have outgrown the styles, but not necessarily the sizes, sold at stores like kidichic and junee Jr. But they don't quite fit into the sizes at the regular women's stores. They also don't want to show up wearing the same clothes as the 5 year olds, so even if they're are 1 or 2 outfits they like they refuse to get them. They need clothes made specifically for a young teen body, that isn't sold in the little sizes, and I'd like it to not break the bank.

calvinhobbs  

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 10:57 pm
I’d love for companies to start out on the lower end $$ and not go up each season just becuase they can and people will still buy.
Also, not to follow the style that every other company is doing. I.E. the romper and tights look that is sooooo in that you can’t find anything else.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 11:02 pm
amother OP wrote:
girls for me. Or a top and leggings toddler set coordinated with a dress for the older sister.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 11:35 pm
lfab wrote:
More budget friendly pre-teen/young teen styles. My pre-teens and young teens have outgrown the styles, but not necessarily the sizes, sold at stores like kidichic and junee Jr. But they don't quite fit into the sizes at the regular women's stores. They also don't want to show up wearing the same clothes as the 5 year olds, so even if they're are 1 or 2 outfits they like they refuse to get them. They need clothes made specifically for a young teen body, that isn't sold in the little sizes, and I'd like it to not break the bank.

This. Affordable preteen clothing for when they've outgrown kids but are not yet a women's size.

blueberry32

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 11:44 pm
Y more color and more options. Cute kid prints instead of these kids looking like they are the royal family

vision1999

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 11:47 pm
Long rompers for babies (winter)! I HATE the look. Also, adding tights and a cute pair of shoes makes the outfit cost double.

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Aug 28 2024, 11:53 pm
Ok so I’m hearing more color instead of blah, plus size options, preteen options that don’t come in smaller sizes, and long (normal) rompers for babies so they don’t freeze/look like they’re wearing a bathing suit.
Anything else?
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics